Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

chats and keeping in touch

jeepguy

hello folks i started this one since chats is been reconstructed :o { hahhaha dang puters --- thanks for the work getting it done adam ;) <--- not a bash } --------- here is what has been going on in the louisville ky area------- beautiful weather last few weeks in the 80`s and low`s in the 50`s ,,, a lot of harvest festival s going on, and a couple of irish deals going on <---- music, beer -- ale ---- music,,, stuff to look at { grown up ladies :P and people } but the weather has been SUPER nice considering the heat and no- rain for summer ,,,,, i just wanted too see what every one else has been busy with now that chats in down ,,,, { oh i`m still by the bank waiting for them too cash in my dinars at 1 too 1 or better rates ----- hahahaah have a GREAT GREAT rest of fall folks hope too see all soon with a lot of cash on hand -----> come -on ------ lottery :D

• Upvote 7

Hey jeepguy, around here it's definetely fall and I'm loving it!! We are suppose to wake up to upper 30's in the morning, kinda not looking forward to that and the weather changing has all of our sinuses going nuts but the foliage is beautiful, Bama is winning and festivals and fairs are about to begin so I am gonna deal with the sinuses and enjoy Autumn!! Love this time of the year!!

• Upvote 2

bama my time of year too...the catfish at Reelfoot Lake was delicious along with hushpuppies, beans, slaw, onion rings...uuummmm good!

Jeepguy i was in Louisville last Tuesday but missed you...I had a meeting out on Dixie Hyway just off the Watterson....checked with the banks but they said you hadn't been in yet...lol...was lovely that day too!

we are looking at possible scattered frost tonight...pumkin pie and trick or treat time!

• Upvote 1

bama my time of year too...the catfish at Reelfoot Lake was delicious along with hushpuppies, beans, slaw, onion rings...uuummmm good!

Jeepguy i was in Louisville last Tuesday but missed you...I had a meeting out on Dixie Hyway just off the Watterson....checked with the banks but they said you hadn't been in yet...lol...was lovely that day too!

we are looking at possible scattered frost tonight...pumkin pie and trick or treat time!

Oooh Tandy, that's sounds absolutely yummy!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jeepguy I havent been on here in over a year and was wondering why I couldnt get on chat! Glad to hear everything is going good in your neck of the woods! I quit waiting by the bank, Im afraid I'll get charged with loitering!! lol

heyyyyyyy lady nene don`t forget those r \/ days :P wow it has been a long time ,,, very good too see ya stop by ;)

awww man sorry about that timeing was all wrong ,,,, but let me know next time you go for those fish dinners :lol: last time i had mouth watering catfish ---- in bama`s neck of the woods ----- mmmmmmmmmmm southern fried,,, i don`t know what the did too them but oh`` man that was teh best i have had in over 15 years i would guess

Hey jeepguy, around here it's definetely fall and I'm loving it!! We are suppose to wake up to upper 30's in the morning, kinda not looking forward to that and the weather changing has all of our sinuses going nuts but the foliage is beautiful, Bama is winning and festivals and fairs are about to begin so I am gonna deal with the sinuses and enjoy Autumn!! Love this time of the year!!

one of these days we can stop at a local restruant off I 20 and 82 area for some good ol` dinar catching up would love too see a few of the bama folks ---- and r,s,s, skelelton too ---- anyone else i missed just sign in ;)

Hi Jeepguy well it been cooling down out hher in S, Calif around 90cooling to low 80's and it is vacation time for me heading to Mexco for a week got tired of waiting at the bank haha

were you effected by the wild brush fires they had this pasted weekend ? glad too hear from ya buddy ;)

fall in my central ontario cottage is magnificent. the tree's explode with color and the fish are fattening up for winter. my favorite time of year!! a few last bbq's and get ready for next season.....

hahahaha keep that cottage warm might need too travel up there too cash out :o do i need a passport? or just walk across the border??? :lol:

• Upvote 2

I absolutely love fall and the wonderful colors but here in my little spot in the world we don't usually get much of it. Summer tries to hold on as long as it can and then the next thing we know...bam.. it's winter. My husband and I went to the Fall Nationals last weekend and it was 100 degrees. We had a great time and and I made a new friend. :)

post-26389-134857703274_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I absolutely love fall and the wonderful colors but here in my little spot in the world we don't usually get much of it. Summer tries to hold on as long as it can and then the next thing we know...bam.. it's winter. My husband and I went to the Fall Nationals last weekend and it was 100 degrees. We had a great time and and I made a new friend. :)

hahahaha goooooo top fuel drags and funny cars ;) i saw the weather for texas i think in the mid 90`s ---- here is mid 60`s :o burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahhhaa good too see you were haveing a great time at the races

Just walk across the border. I have a spare rod for ya and can dig up more then a few off road trails around here....call anytime :)

careful----- i just might call up !!!!! uhhhhhhhhhhh bear spray or not too bear spray :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

90s here and not too much rain. Lost my bridge last year due to the floods, and my wife lost alot of fish. She farms them and restocked with 6000 catfish for this year. Now if I could only teach her how to fry them with cornmeal and cajun spices. LOL. Lots of parrots this year and the monkeys are avoiding my dogs so life is good. Now I need an RV and life would be perfect. :D

Edited by mr john

90s here and not too much rain. Lost my bridge last year due to the floods, and my wife lost alot of fish. She farms them and restocked with 6000 catfish for this year. Now if I could only teach her how to fry them with cornmeal and cajun spices. LOL. Lots of parrots this year and the monkeys are avoiding my dogs so life is good. Now I need an RV and life would be perfect. :D

:o hahahhahaa wow it might be raining cats dogs and monkeys !!! :lol: how long before the fish are of good size too eat ? thanks for adding john !!!! hope all is well in your area

• Upvote 1

Jeep:

How you doing buddy?

Get this RV going already!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha i have been trying so-much making my head hurt :( but i do like the coins coins coins article r.s.s. skeleton has posted maybe this is the turning point ;) good too see ya gakman buddy

going through withdrawals here not able to get on either chat. Did anyone also get a virus.... I did..lost a lot of work on the mag.gen. boo

:o really a viral infestation from chats ---- ?? wow sorry well don`t let that get ya down too bad ,,, tell us how your weeks has been ,,, weather must have been good ??? or ya hit the lottery ?? :P but really sorry about the puter mess ,,, hope it worked out better than it sounds ,,,, see ya in a few i guess

• Upvote 1

Hi Jeepguy, Things have been really hot in Orlando

all summer. Looking forward to a beautiful FL winter.

It was 85 the other day and they called it a cold spell!

We can finally put the top down on our convertible without

frying to death!

Work has picked up for us and I am one

grateful girl!

Loving God and Loving my Hubby, in that order.

And still believing for an RV~ Woohoo!