Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One "guru" down, how many to go?

whatsupdoc

Not sure if this right section but good info anyhow. The another site gone, I wonder who is next on the list.

http://www.13abc.com/story/19594414/local-men-charged-with-fraud-in-multi-million-dollar-scheme-to-sell-iraqi-currency

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-09-20/story/ohio-indicts-jacksonville-man-iraqi-dinar-fraud-scheme

I am sure more of the scumbag scammers are coming next.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - against the rules
  • Upvote 3

Most of this is just like what we have seen for years, whereby people's monies were taken and no dinar was delivered, also, you cannot deal in hedge funds without the SEC/Securities and Exchange Commissions approval and licensing, (from what I understand)....also, if selling dinars, some states have laws requiring seperate filings for doing business, and/or soliciting in their states...I'm sure there are other rules, regulations and laws, but predominently...all of this is from defrauding people...and/or telling them lies to get them into something...the best motto for any speculative investment is always: "Don't buy more than you can afford to lose"..."It is a high risk investment"...."It could flop tomorrow"...as we all know that anything and everything can go up or down, and for the most part, all investments have risk...period!

P.S. There will always be fraud in everything under the sun, whether it's the temple in Jerusalem that was cleaned out, to many good investments, that were actually working until crooks got involved!...If one wants to worry, think about this, how bad is QE-3 for our U.S. Dollars?

• Upvote 2

Most of this is just like what we have seen for years, whereby people's monies were taken and no dinar was delivered, also, you cannot deal in hedge funds without the SEC/Securities and Exchange Commissions approval and licensing, (from what I understand)....also, if selling dinars, some states have laws requiring seperate filings for doing business, and/or soliciting in their states...I'm sure there are other rules, regulations and laws, but predominently...all of this is from defrauding people...and/or telling them lies to get them into something...the best motto for any speculative investment is always: "Don't buy more than you can afford to lose"..."It is a high risk investment"...."It could flop tomorrow"...as we all know that anything and everything can go up or down, and for the most part, all investments have risk...period!

P.S. There will always be fraud in everything under the sun, whether it's the temple in Jerusalem that was cleaned out, to many good investments, that were actually working until crooks got involved!...If one wants to worry, think about this, how bad is QE-3 for our U.S. Dollars?

Thanks for your post 4. I appreciate your wisdom.

There must of have been overwhelming evidence for a Grand Jury to indict the three. Through the thieves in Federal Prison for 20 or longer, if their guilty. That should be enough time for them think about the crimes that allegedly committed.

• Upvote 1

I've heard of this Rudy guy. Can't remember where... :mellow:

Could this be the same Rudy that Frank 26 used talk about on his website a little more than a year ago? Also, if memory serves me correct, Frank was really hyped on what this guy had to say and he joined in on quite a few of Frank's conference call.

• Upvote 2

These team of arrested folks will expose everyone and anyone that have any knowledge of wrong doing to save their own necks... There could be a number of Gurus that get snagged in the very near future. Does Oakie know these guys?

God I hope this thing blows up and we lose everything...

These team of arrested folks will expose everyone and anyone that have any knowledge of wrong doing to save their own necks... There could be a number of Gurus that get snagged in the very near future. Does Oakie know these guys?

God I hope this thing doesn't blows up and we lose everything...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

And people wonder why there are so many who hype up the constant "rumors". I've been in this since 2008, when i got caught up in the hype of the then "impending RV at 2.89". I was glued to this site and the chat room for months salivating over how I would spend my riches, and contemplating buying more and more dinar. Over that time, I learned that the posts had been the same for 5 years and the RV was ever impending. I've accepted the fact that IF it happens, it will happen on its own time, and no one on this site has any real intelligence into the happenings of the Dinar. If they did, then it would have RV'd way back when they they first said it was impending. If you don't believe me, just quit monitoring this site cold turkey and come back in 90 days (30 if you want) and read the posts.

Still hoping for a RV.

Edited by egbert
  • Upvote 2

Could this be the same Rudy that Frank 26 used talk about on his website a little more than a year ago? Also, if memory serves me correct, Frank was really hyped on what this guy had to say and he joined in on quite a few of Frank's conference call.

Think Adam made sure he was booted from this site. As I remember it, they caught on to him really fast!

And people wonder why there are so many who hype up the constant "rumors". I've been in this since 2008, when i got caught up in the hype of the then "impending RV at 2.89". I was glued to this site and the chat room for months salivating over how I would spend my riches, and contemplating buying more and more dinar. Over that time, I learned that the posts had been the same for 5 years and the RV was ever impending. I've accepted the fact that IF it happens, it will happen on its own time, and no one on this site has any real intelligence into the happenings of the Dinar. If they did, then it would have RV'd way back when they they first said it was impending. If you don't believe me, just quit monitoring this site cold turkey and come back in 90 days (30 if you want) and read the posts.

Still hoping for a RV.

I think that is why our DV members like our site so well. I think we all have this same understanding, and most of us knew this would be a long term investment (almost 8 years for myself). And Adam does not sell dinar, nor does he claim to know anything special about when, or how much. He has always advocated to NOT spend more than you can afford to lose. I have to hand it to so many members and staff here, that do research and bring us actual news articles, and say thank you to them. Then at least we form our own opinions based on what we read from these articles. Though I think the articles out of Iraq contradict daily! I still believe in this investment, and want it to happen sooner than later (I am so tired of the up and down news and political turmoil....*sigh*)

• Upvote 1

Think Adam made sure he was booted from this site. As I remember it, they caught on to him really fast!

I think that is why our DV members like our site so well. I think we all have this same understanding, and most of us knew this would be a long term investment (almost 8 years for myself). And Adam does not sell dinar, nor does he claim to know anything special about when, or how much. He has always advocated to NOT spend more than you can afford to lose. I have to hand it to so many members and staff here, that do research and bring us actual news articles, and say thank you to them. Then at least we form our own opinions based on what we read from these articles. Though I think the articles out of Iraq contradict daily! I still believe in this investment, and want it to happen sooner than later (I am so tired of the up and down news and political turmoil....*sigh*)

emot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 1