Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Iraq at the gates of an economic boom can not be overlooked

TrinityeXchange

U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Iraq at the gates of an economic boom can not be overlooked

09/19/2012

BAGHDAD / JD / .. confirmed U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Jordan, said Iraq on the eve of an economic boom can not be overlooked, noting that Jordan qualified than others to take advantage of the opportunities that exist in Iraq.

said Chairman American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan Mohammad Batayneh during a meeting with Prime Board of Directors Capital Bank Basem Khalil Al Salem: that Iraq today at the gates of an economic boom big Jordan can not be overlooked especially that many of the other markets that were available traditionally started drying up and Jordan qualified than others to take advantage of the opportunities that exist in Iraq.

praised the services provided by Capital Bank to its customers, especially regarding the Iraqi market, at a time when they need it the Jordanian economy to take advantage of these great opportunities in next to us and which we are linked by economic and trade relations, social and document many older.

The Capital Bank’s fourth-largest bank in Jordan in terms of the bank’s capital Jordanian only content in the Iraq through bank Ahli Iraqi, which enabled him to make it the experience and knowledge in the Iraqi market and building a strong network of relationships with various sectors, where is always trying to share his experiences in the Iraqi market with its clients and partners to provide all means of support for them to expand their business activities and development in the market Iraqi.

• Upvote 8

This is such a great article and it holds so much substance as to what is about to take place in Iraq. Their economy is going to boom, and anyone who is holding dinar is going to have their bank accounts BOOM! I'm so ready!

i'll raise you one better. those with money on the isx is going to see a 3x boom biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

The Capital Bank’s fourth-largest bank in Jordan in terms of the bank’s capital Jordanian only content in the Iraq through bank Ahli Iraqi, which enabled him to make it the experience and knowledge in the Iraqi market and building a strong network of relationships with various sectors, where is always trying to share his experiences in the Iraqi market with its clients and partners to provide all means of support for them to expand their business activities and development in the market Iraqi.

.....tying right into this article concerning Jordanian bank looking to do major investment business in Iraq.

there is so much posturing going on right now. it is like the calm before the storm. i am eager to see the economic storm burst forth. where loans are flying like crazy and construction is happening all over the country. the unemployment rate gets down to near zil. i can hardly wait for all of this to take place. Iraq will be similar to the Internet Stcok boom. people wont be able to get their money invested fast enough.

Thank you Trinity. You and SWFG are the masters of good news and optimism. ;)

I know you have a good mind. I have a question. Isn't this article counter productive to the one with HSBC leaving Iraq due to the lack of a clear economic and political parameters. And that Iraq won't allow the bank (HSBC) to operate freely.

HSBC article kind of worries me. They are big. It could boomerang to other major companies. Hopefully not, but it is a concern. On the other hand, Exxon don't seem to care a bit about the garbage. I guess they look at it as a nuisance more than anything.

• Upvote 1