Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan: Baghdad and Erbil agreement will open new horizons to the relationship between the parties

Carrello

Kurdistan: Baghdad and Erbil agreement will open new horizons to the relationship between the parties

September 14th, 2012 09:00 am

Baghdad confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance, said Friday that agreement Baghdad and the Kurdistan region to pay dues oil companies will contribute legislation oil and gas law, pointing out that this convergence will open new horizons to the relationship between the parties, and will allow the province exported 200 thousand barrels of oil a day. said coalition spokesman pro-Tayeb said in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “Kurdistan Alliance welcomes meet a delegation from the Kurdistan region with representatives of the Federal Government, which led to the agreement on several fronts, including the payment of oil companies,” adding that “the meeting will end file under thorny for a long time , and will allow the province exported 200 thousand barrels of oil a day. ” and indicated good to be “stopped oil exports taken by the Government of the Territory and the management of those companies to non-payment of dues by the federal government,” stressing that “re-export will provide the federal budget funds billions.”

He considered good that “this meeting will contribute significantly to open new horizons to the relationship between the two parties as well as the acceleration enactment of a law for oil and gas, which remained Arah place since 2007.” ministers agreed in the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, on Thursday (13 September 2012), on the formation of bilateral committees joint Auditing and solve the outstanding problems and the payment of oil companies in the region in light of the budget law. referred to the meeting, which brought together ministers in the governments in Baghdad and Erbil was sponsored by the Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shawish included both the Minister of Finance in the Federal Government Rafie al-Issawi and Oil Minister in the Federal Government Abdul Karim defect and Commerce Minister in the federal government Khairallah Babiker and Chairman of Supreme Audit Abdul Basit Turki and Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region Iachta Hawrami and a number of officials in the Ministry of Finance for the Kurdistan region. broke out a severe crisis between Baghdad and Erbil on the back off the Kurdistan region in the (first April 2012) pumping oil because of the dispute over financial dues to oil companies operating in it. The origin of the ancient dispute renewed between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil to oil contracts concluded by the region, which Baghdad deems illegal, while he says the region they are based on the Iraqi constitution and bilateral agreements signed with the federal government .

noteworthy that Iraq political crisis since last April, was claims to withdraw confidence from the government of President Nouri al-Maliki by the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi List and the Sadrist movement, which fell later, but this crisis began decompose after he announced the National Alliance for the formation of the Reform Commission presented a paper containing 70 Article notably resolving the mandate of the three presidencies and security ministries and the balance in the armed forces and independent bodies and various organs of the State.

My link

• Upvote 8

It is talking about agreements again in respect of erbil. But the HCL has to be put to parliament read and approved. So, if they are saying they have the agreement I am not seeing that yet. dang, have read numerous articles since the partial government was initiated, mentioning again the failure to remove confidence in the PM. Tomorrow will be a very interesting day. I can't wait to see what comes out of that.

It is talking about agreements again in respect of erbil. But the HCL has to be put to parliament read and approved. So, if they are saying they have the agreement I am not seeing that yet. dang, have read numerous articles since the partial government was initiated, mentioning again the failure to remove confidence in the PM. Tomorrow will be a very interesting day. I can't wait to see what comes out of that.

But you have to think.....we have never been this close and it feels really good.....at least that's the way I feel.

I have a question of you, Uncirculd. Does the HCL need to be read more than once? As I remember, three readings was not necessary.

I agree Carrello checking back on history, agreements have been stated back in 2007. However Iraq has never been this close to removal of Chapter 7, they seem to want this to happen. Maliki wants good marks come election time, if not for him but his party. I think the Kurds have him to the wall. He is not stupid, he recognizes progress and the Kurds are a catalyst, I would not think he would nor would the Iraqi people want to see progress pass them by. Election time the National party may be sitting on the side lines should he continue his stupid ways.

We will see, but it looks optimistic so far. I am feeling giddy. Why not its Friday nite..... ;)

I agree Carrello checking back on history, agreements have been stated back in 2007. However Iraq has never been this close to removal of Chapter 7, they seem to want this to happen. Maliki wants good marks come election time, if not for him but his party. I think the Kurds have him to the wall. He is not stupid, he recognizes progress and the Kurds are a catalyst, I would not think he would nor would the Iraqi people want to see progress pass them by. Election time the National party may be sitting on the side lines should he continue his stupid ways.

We will see, but it looks optimistic so far. I am feeling giddy. Why not its Friday nite..... ;)

Have a gin and tonic for me, will you? We might even have a toast....toast with some of that Kamel caviar. :P

But you have to think.....we have never been this close and it feels really good.....at least that's the way I feel.

I have a question of you, Uncirculd. Does the HCL need to be read more than once? As I remember, three readings was not necessary.

+1 Carrello, nice post. No politics tonight, but you know what the gurus always say (and the one fact that they have posted continually that I absolutely agree with)

"We are closer to the RV right now than we have ever been"

Lost my Mom this morning - kinda puts everything else into perspective as to what is really important in this life. Nonetheless,

RV,RV,RV!

+1 Carrello, nice post. No politics tonight, but you know what the gurus always say (and the one fact that they have posted continually that I absolutely agree with)

Lost my Mom this morning - kinda puts everything else into perspective as to what is really important in this life. Nonetheless,

RV,RV,RV!

so so so sorry for your loss. praying for you and your family:)

RV,RV,RV!

Oh wpsmit I am so sorry. I have been there, it hurts so much. My mother was my best friend in so many ways. I find traces of her now in my Granddaughter, in fall days, in Christmas, she resides in my heart still. Yes, it does bring things in perspective. Take care....

RV,RV,RV!

sorry to hear prayers going your way, she is home now with the lord and happy as can be and will be waiting and cheering you on from heaven :) life never ends we just transfer back to our true form

wpsmit, I am sorry for your loss. No amount of money can replace a mom, but I am sure she will looking down telling you to have a little fun, save for a rainy day, and buy real estate, but more importantly she will send her love and protection and wonder how she got such a wonderful child. Take care.

Oh Carrello, I am not sure. I thought it had to be read twice. Then voted. But you got me thinking. Since the HCL is so vital at this point and all the disagreements, and the talks, and the alliance wanting to change it to tick off the kurds; I am wondering if they have done the readings the way that it should have already been passed and possibly holding the vote itself by forming committees for maliki's sake of stalling. Or maybe they made an amendment during some readings and got objections again with conjunction of wanting to stall the law to update it to maliki's desire until he gets it his way. I beleive all this is to enable maliki to support Iran and Syria. This way he goes unchecked. Only thing for sure is they need it voted at this point. I am not sure if it needs another reading or 2.

RV,RV,RV!

So sorry for your loss... My Mom passed 3 years ago... I'll never shake it. God Speed....

Thanks so much to all for your thoughts. We got Mom laid to rest on Monday and then when I woke up yesterday I felt a certain calm about me. It was I feeling I had not felt in several years since she had been placed in a wonderful Alzheimer's facility. I felt like I was very prepared for her passing, but when the moment came, it still slammed me squarely in the face.

For those of you who have parents or kids close by, give them a great big hug and tell them how much you love them every chance you can. If they are not close by, call them often and express your love to them. After all, we never know when God's hourglass is going to run out on us.

Thanks again, and

RV,RV,RV!

• Upvote 3

Wpsmit, thank you for letting us know how you are and that your mom is laid to rest. Thank you for reminding us of loved ones and the short time we are here with them.

We are headed into a once in a lifetime gift, and when that gift arrives, we need to remember not only our loved ones, friends and family, but others that may need a little help that would make all the difference in their world.

Take care, Wpsmit. I have to go....I have to call my mom.

• Upvote 1