Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani returns to Iraq on September 18, 2012

Carrello

Kurdish lawmaker: Talabani will return in [18] of the current month and untrue news his deteriorating health or death

Monday, 10 September / September 2012 14:48

Baghdad Wayne

MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Burhan Mohammed Faraj about the return of the President of the Republic Jalal Talalbani on Monday, 18 of the current month of September.

Faraj said in a statement told all of Iraq [where] today that "Talabani now enjoys good health after the end of the recovery period and will continue his meetings with the political blocs after returning to resolve the crisis."

He denied passed on social networking sites Facebook and Twitter for news and the death of President Talabani. "

The new President Jalal Talabani from his residence in Germany, where receiving medical treatment in a speech addressed in [18 August] the past to the Iraqi people call to the political blocs to hold national meeting, especially after the "receding state of crisis" between the parties politicians, "he said, adding that "The purpose of the meeting is to reach an agreement between the blocks to clear terms and to ensure that overtaking on the current differences. ended 2.

My link

• Upvote 2

Thanks Carrello for your post. I hope Talibani does come home with a magic rabbit, he's gonna pull out of his hat and end the crisis. I think he has stayed so long to give all the parties enouh time to dscuss and compromise. Iv'e seen a little compromise from the List and the Alliance, butI I'm not seeing that from the Kurds. Well, I take that back. The Kurds are keeping the oil pumping until the 15th, but Talibani does not return until the 18th. The next few weeks are going to be very interesting. I believe parliament starts it's session tomorrow. They have alot of reading to do. :D

• Upvote 1