Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Christians who want Jews to die"

parmenio

Mark Alan Siegel the DNC County Chairman and a delagate at the DNC Convention said some very racists comments the other day about Christians. The Dems are scrambling to conceal the video interview.

In an interview with conservative PatriotUpdate.com, Siegel said “I’m Jewish. I’m not a fan of any religion other than Judaism.”

Asked about Christianity, Siegel said: “The Christians just want us to be there so we can be slaughtered and converted and bring on the second coming of Jesus Christ…They’re not our friends. They want Israel to pursue policies that are antithetical with its security and existence. The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians WHO WANT JEWS TO DIE and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord. It is a false friendship. They are seeking their own ends and not ours.”

The interviewer said “You sound like you’re the opposite of anti-Semitic. You’re anti-Christianic?”

‘No,” Siegel replied. “I don’t believe that the fundamentalists urging a greater Israel are friends of the Jewish state.”

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

NO REAL CHRISTIAN WILL HATE A JEWISH PERSON. PERIOD.

No real christian hates. I battle with that one sometimes as the devil has hit me hard in many many many areas. But I know it won't hlp my walk with God. The cross is the place where I gotta nail my problems, and give them over to God. I just gotta stop taking them down from that cross. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

“Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer…and we are HIS chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.”

(Harald Wallace Rosenthal - Aministrative Assistant to Jacob Javits, the same Jew who proclaimed “let the floodgates open!” for Illegal Immigration)

“We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse.”

(Harald Wallace Rosenthal again)

" Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

(Babylonian Talmud - Gittin 57a)

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there."

(Babylonian Talmud - Moed Kattan 17a)

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."

(NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6)

Israeli television show mocks Jesus : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c&feature=player_detailpage

Anti-Christ Israeli Jews "celebrate" Christmas by singing "Jesus is a bastard" :

Israeli Settler brags about "killing Christ" :

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

(John Edgar Hoover Director of FBI from from 1924 until 1972)

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the galleys, heard in the very hall of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor – he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and wears their face and their garment, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation – he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city – he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.”

(Cicero, 42 B.C.)

The rightfully discredited "news media" endlessly whines about "Sharia Law" even though there are only TWO Muslim lawmakers in congress.

Is it really any wonder why nothing in Washington ever gets fixed?

• Upvote 1

Well, he got 1 thing right! A born again Christian DOES WANT them to be converted. To accept Jesus as their Saviour...Not only do we want this for the Jews but for every human being that has a breath of life left in him. Not so Jesus will come but before HE COMES.

Jesus commands us to carry the Gospel to every nation so that all may be saved.

Once you become Jesus' and your heart is filled with the Holy Spirit, you just can't help but share this amazing grace with others.....Thats what the Holy Spirit does....gives us power, gives us faith, comforts, bears witness with our spirit and fills our hearts with love for Christ and others. (altho I have to pray a bunch about loving others.)

Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; you shall be witness to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Mr. Siegel is wrong......

Well, he got 1 thing right! A born again Christian DOES WANT them to be converted. To accept Jesus as their Saviour...Not only do we want this for the Jews but for every human being that has a breath of life left in him. Not so Jesus will come but before HE COMES.

Jesus commands us to carry the Gospel to every nation so that all may be saved.

Once you become Jesus' and your heart is filled with the Holy Spirit, you just can't help but share this amazing grace with others.....Thats what the Holy Spirit does....gives us power, gives us faith, comforts, bears witness with our spirit and fills our hearts with love for Christ and others. (altho I have to pray a bunch about loving others.)

Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; you shall be witness to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Mr. Siegel is wrong......

Great reply to this thread posted by Parmenio. Is Parmenio intent suppose to be some sort of kick in the side of the DNC? Doesn't matter, GREAT reply Learning!

• Upvote 3

"......Asked about Christianity, Siegel said: “The Christians just want us to be there so we can be slaughtered and converted and bring on the second coming of Jesus Christ…They’re not our friends......"

Okay - whose the blabbermouth that let our big secret out? ;)

Siegel is an idiot.

...as is Debbie Wasserman -Schultz who allowed this to happen. Ask me why?

Bull... real Christians know there is nothing we can do to bring about the second coming, He is in control not us..

Hi bama, I just hate to disagree with you and most of the time I totally agree with the way you feel about things but this time I just feel that I need to share a difference of opinion according to what God's Word tells us.

God is indeed in control. He is sovereign, all-powerfull and His will, will be done.

but, He calls us, He hastens us to bring in His Kingdom..2Peter 3:11-12. He wants and allows us to participate in the fullfillment of His Prophecy.

1. Prayer- when we pray the "Lord's Prayer"----"Your Kingdom come". we are asking that He may hasten or come quickly so Christ can come and establish the Kingdom of God on earth..Rev 11:15; Matt 6:33 . We must pray and yes God does answer prayers.

2. We are to witness to the gospel of Jesus and His kingdom to all people and all nations..He will not come until the good news has been carried to all the earth...So to hasten His return, we must seek lost souls and plant the seed. This will hasten His return.

3. obedience- to do as our Lord would have us do to fullfill His commands and Prophecy...These are things that I believe the Bible tells me that will help bring the return of our Saviour. ..btw, I would love for Him to come today. His will be done.