Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE FROM RAY of PD

seetrader1

Seetrader, Quit your whining. I for one am sick and tired of seeing your negative topics. Do you have a job, or a hobby that could refocus your energy on something positive. Spare us all the negativity dude.

Hi Lotus,

I'm not whining.

If you are tired of my topics don't read them.

I trade the currency and futures markets for a living.

I'm not negative.... I'm just picking on a couple of clowns...and having fun doing it.

Have a good day. :D

PS. I see that you are still in this thread, so obviously I don't make you that sick and tired. ;)

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is part of Sam I Am's description of Stevei on his "The Pumpers" page......

"Steve is famous (or infamous) for claiming that he owns a billion dinar and for guaranteeing an RV of over $3 by the end of May 2011. He is also known for his wild mood swings where he goes from saying "blessings" to his people one minute to essentially "how f'ing stupid can you people be???" the next. He probably holds the record for the most banned members on a dinar site. Typically Steve's "intel" posts are followed by several pages of PD members singing his praises. Anybody who questions the legitimacy of his intel is quickly banished. Kinda reminds me of Saddam Hussein's leadership style."

Steve even banned his good friend Wishbone for cryin out loud! What a monster he is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Steve...your intel blows! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1

"Good morning everyone. Since Steve is still in the middle of the ocean, I am making this post today. I know a lot of you were disappointed when September 1 came and went with no RV. I was too. I was able to get in touch with some of my contacts today and have the following information for you.

Shabibi had a press conference and explained to all the people what happened. When the banks went to open the boxes to get the new dinar out and get ready to start exchanging for the old dinar, they discovered a printing error. The printer used the wrong art work and printed the currency without the kurdish language on the currency. The kurdish government came unglued when this was discovered. It only had english and arabic on it and not the kurdish language too. Shabibi tried to convince the kurds to go ahead with this currency anyhow due to the cost of printing it and the cost of all the advertising that had been done already. They refused. Shabibi is now having a printing company in Germany and one in London reprint all the currency with the kurdish language on it too. All the banks in Iraq that have the misprinted dinar are in the process of destroying it now. Shabibi is meeting with Maliki, the finance committee of Parliament and Parliament early next week to discuss the RV. He told the media that an announcement will be made on TV September 15, giving the new date of the RV. He will then be leaving for the big financial conference in London on September 18 & 19. Also, after that meeting, Saleh will be meeting with the IMF in London and giving them the new RV rate.

Also, I was able to get an update on Talabani. He was scheduled to meet with Maliki in Baghdad on September 2. His health got bad and he flew back to Germany and is in the hospital again. He said he is going to try and come back to Iraq either September 10th or the 11th and meet with Maliki then and set a time for the National Conference. His doctors are warning against it. We will have to wait and see. I don't believe this will affect the RV either way.

I hope this encourages everyone to hold on a little longer. Shabibi is still working on this and it will be done. We will know for sure on September 15. My contacts will be watching for this announcement and will let me know right away. Until then, stay calm and know that God is in control.

Blessings,

Ray"

............................................................................................................................................

Thanks for the entertainment Ray! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who falls for this BS needs to be shot. As for Talabani I saw in an article he will be back Sept 18. So follow the news these idiots that put this crap out don't read & I believe they don't know how to read. Keep the faith all I feel we are close than they are letting us know.

• Upvote 1

This is part of Sam I Am's description of Stevei on his "The Pumpers" page......

"Steve is famous (or infamous) for claiming that he owns a billion dinar and for guaranteeing an RV of over $3 by the end of May 2011. He is also known for his wild mood swings where he goes from saying "blessings" to his people one minute to essentially "how f'ing stupid can you people be???" the next. He probably holds the record for the most banned members on a dinar site. Typically Steve's "intel" posts are followed by several pages of PD members singing his praises. Anybody who questions the legitimacy of his intel is quickly banished. Kinda reminds me of Saddam Hussein's leadership style."

Steve even banned his good friend Wishbone for cryin out loud! What a monster he is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Steve...your intel blows! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two words once this is a done deal that I am banning from my vocabulary and those are Intel and soon.

• Upvote 1

Just as a refresher on why i'm doing the countdown....

On September 5th.... Stevei's buddy Ray(desert dog) said this....

"Shabibi is meeting with Maliki, the finance committee of Parliament and Parliament early next week to discuss the RV. He told the media that an announcement will be made on TV September 15, giving the new date of the RV."

and this....

"I hope this encourages everyone to hold on a little longer. Shabibi is still working on this and it will be done. We will know for sure on September 15. My contacts will be watching for this announcement and will let me know right away."

This BS is coming from a guy that "has the best contacts" and only brings "the facts".

Let's see what he's got. ;):P:lol:

Edited by seetrader1
  • Downvote 1

Back on 12/14/11, Stevei said this...

"I can pretty much give you a rate within a few cents and a very good timeline of date within days. So I do have a handle on this and a very good one at that. You have no clue what my partner and I know as business owners in Iraq with contracts."

And this...

"There is not a chance in hell will either of us bring false hopes or information to make us look good or for ratings or entertainment for that fact. We care too much about not bring false hopes to members that are at the very end of their ropes."

:blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure:

:P:lol:

Edited by seetrader1