Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zeros cannot be removed from Iraqi dinars during 2013, says Iraqi Finance Ministry

yota691

The RV may not happen till 2014 to 2018 or even beyond... Iraq isn't ready.

9-1-2012 Intel Guru xxxx. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to be the subject of investigations by the Iraqi government. The project of introducing new Iraq currency continues to be suspended by the Iraq government. The New Iraq currency has not been printed. The CBI has not yet been authorized by the Iraqi government. It appears no conclusion has been determined and distributing the new Iraq currency may commence on or between 2014-2018. This is to coincide with the next upcoming elections in Iraq. Also, the electronic software systems intended for the banking industry in Iraq have not been implemented. The problem is the lack of training of the software to the banking managers and employees. The training may take up to two years before you see 100% active participation. There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012. [Oh, my...First Hurricane Isaac, now another site ; ( ]

someone has been listening to AC, whomever he is now wink.gif

• Upvote 1

You might want to take a look at the origination date of Yota's article. The date was 02-19-12 with a September 2nd. reference.

Pay attention to the articles that you read on this site.

Look

Zeros cannot be removed from Iraqi dinars during 2013, says Iraqi Finance Ministry

02/09/2012 17:36

ERBIL, September 2 (AKnews) – Iraq's deputy minister of finance said the zeros cannot be removed from Iraqi dinars during 2013 because no preparations have been made.

The date format of 02/09/2012 is the same as Sept 2, 2012.

Don't believe me, take another survey.

• Upvote 3

You might want to take a look at the origination date of Yota's article. The date was 02-19-12 with a September 2nd. reference.

Ski... I just posted an article today and the date reads Day/Month/Year... so today in that format would be 02/09/12... and that's the date on Yota's article... their articles are confusing as all get out in the original format.... drives me crazy... I need an RV so I can take a sunny vacation on a beach, snorkel, and ride a horse to unwind!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

The date of the article is 2 September. Its not Feb at all....

Looks like AC was correct ......he must have a crystal ball.

• Upvote 1

so does it mean no rv in 2013 as well?

It means that's what they want us to believe. There are just as many articles in the past that lead us to believe differently. This is one of those situations where you have to step back a bit and see the big picture... don't use a microscope on one or two articles! They need it, they have let it slip that it's coming fairly soon... but if possible they will do everything in their power to throw some of us off so that we won't be in a good position to take advantage of this opportunity. It's worked pretty well for some or the currency sellers wouldn't be buying back some of the dinar. Those folks are the ones that come out on top in the long run because they make money coming or going! wink.gif

Smoke and Mirrors has always been the culture in the middle east. IMHO, it suits the iraqi's to keep their money as low as possible. If any body subscribes to Zawya, you will recognize that the Iraqi economy is not tied to any events that are occurring in the west's financial woes and downward spiraling economy, unlike how we effect China. Their financial institutions are thriving! Though I wish the RV would happen now, I dont believe we will see it happening for the next few years. Should the EU collapse it will effect us here in the the US dramatically considering the players, Chase, JP Morgan, BOA, Credit Suisse etc etc. Should this happen and our credit ratings are further downgraded (as is the forecast) the Middle East will become bankers to the world, and their ultimate plan of replacing the Dollar as the currency of trade will succeed. Thats when we will see the Denomination adjustment and then the RV.

The RV is a ways away my friends. Stick the Dinars under the mattress and wait.

Just my opinion ofcourse.

Edited by OfCamelot