Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where - Do we go to Cash in ?

NORTEC

* * There used to be a Vegas Group that was set up for Cash-In , in Las Vegas * *

* * Now this group does not exist anymore * *

* * I am a VIP member - and I presume that Adam has the details for cash in * *

* * But - I would like to know BEFORE the RV - so I can get my ducks in a row * *

* * Just want my truck Gassed Up - and ready * *

* * I would appreciate any input - ( jokes not really needed) * *

* * Thanks in Advance - God Bless You All - * *

* * There used to be a Vegas Group that was set up for Cash-In , in Las Vegas * *

* * But - I would like to know BEFORE the RV - so I can get my ducks in a row * *

I intend to go to Wells Fargo , I have a checking account there that is insured for unlimited amounts. Boon

Dude, if you are in fact a VIP member, then you would know that there is "VIP" plan for all who are VIPs. Have you heard of a "partner bank?" Ring a bell? Go to the VIP section and review.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Everyone has their plan as to where they might cash in so may go throw the deal they bought there dinar from, If your a VIP member than Adam will let you know where to go when the time is right. Keep in mind you have a brain that god gave you to use I am sure you are a smart man & can figure this out for yourself. It will be somewhere close to where you live. is all I can say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[ * I have VIP access - to the VIP forum * *

* * I Maybe I'm blind - or I need direction - All I see is that for Cash in Information - Is that I have to be a Platinum member * *

* * Is this True ????????????? * * [/b][/size]

NO - Please go to the VIP forum and read all of the pinned topics. Every VIP will receive an email with specific information

when we have an RV. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/32-vip-section/

Being a Platinum member simply means you do not have to renew your VIP membership. It is a lifetime membership.

All of the information is in the VIP section but you have to read the topics. :)

:rocking-chair:

• Downvote 1

You have a long...long time to get those ducks in a row. If the dinar should do anything, then it would be lke every other currency and you can exchange pretty much anywhere.

• Upvote 1

IMHO IF you are a V.I.P **,it would show on the user name** ** I could be wrong because** ** I am not a V.I.P.**

God Bless

Goooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvv

Don't think that's necessarly true. I'm VIP but it's not on my user name. Or else they haven't gotten around to changing it, or I'm too dumb to change it myself. :mellow: :mellow:

• Upvote 1

* * From what I've read and heard, many are going to Florida to Cash-In * *

* * What is so Special in Florida ? - What do banks or Dealers have in Florida that others don't have ? * *

* * And - does anyone know what banks have "De LA Rue" money counters to process the deposited Dinars * *

* * I have called some banks in my Area - They don't have them * *

* * From what I've read and heard, many are going to Florida to Cash-In * *

* * What is so Special in Florida ? - What do banks or Dealers have in Florida that others don't have ? * *

* * And - does anyone know what banks have "De LA Rue" money counters to process the deposited Dinars * *

* * I have called some banks in my Area - They don't have them * *

As far as De LA Rue machines go. Not every branch of every bank will have one. Dont worry because they will have the dinar varified. Where ever their daily cash goes when picked up is where the Dinar will be varified. Also I believe on this board some where is a guide to tell you how to tell if your Dinar is real (If you bought through a dealer most likely you will have no worries,)

As far as Florida this is just me speculating but I do believe this is some of the thinking as to why people want to cash in here. There is no state income tax. People think that if they cash in here in Florida or anyother state that does not have income tax you do not have to pay state tax. YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!... Just because you open an account at a bank here does not absolve you from paying income tax to the state you actually reside in. Case in Point the current Gov of Maine wife got busted in 2010 for trying to claim Homestead tax on property here and their home in Maine. You cant do that only the state you actually reside in can you claim Homestead.

For example if you live in Massachusetts and come to Floirda to cash in thinking you will not have to pay state income tax to Massachusetts. Wrong. You will have to give up your residence in Massachusetts . You could still keep you house in Massachusetts you would have to prove that you live in Florida full time (which I believe is greater that 6 months out of the year). You would have to do this BEFORE you cash in..

Banks and Dealers have found Florida to be one of the least regulated states. Florida has a bad reputation of attracting a lot of shady people pulling scams due to lack of regulation. That is why I plan on going to my local bank. The banks have to comply to federal banking regulations.

Getting back to taxes my advice is this. go to your accountant find out what % you are going to be paying on taxes. Take that amount and either use a pre-payment voucher or set that amount aside in an other account so you dont spend it. THen at tax time sit down with your accountant and deal with what ever tax credits ect ect you are entitled too. Do not play games with the IRS you will loose..

I cannot stress enough to people what you try to either hide from the IRS or get out of paying is only going to cost you that plus hefty fines and penalties. An IRS audit could cost you everything you gain from this investment and more. DONT BE STUPID when it comes to taxes...

• Upvote 1

As far as De LA Rue machines go. Not every branch of every bank will have one. Dont worry because they will have the dinar varified. Where ever their daily cash goes when picked up is where the Dinar will be varified. Also I believe on this board some where is a guide to tell you how to tell if your Dinar is real (If you bought through a dealer most likely you will have no worries,)

As far as Florida this is just me speculating but I do believe this is some of the thinking as to why people want to cash in here. There is no state income tax. People think that if they cash in here in Florida or anyother state that does not have income tax you do not have to pay state tax. YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!... Just because you open an account at a bank here does not absolve you from paying income tax to the state you actually reside in. Case in Point the current Gov of Maine wife got busted in 2010 for trying to claim Homestead tax on property here and their home in Maine. You cant do that only the state you actually reside in can you claim Homestead.

For example if you live in Massachusetts and come to Floirda to cash in thinking you will not have to pay state income tax to Massachusetts. Wrong. You will have to give up your residence in Massachusetts . You could still keep you house in Massachusetts you would have to prove that you live in Florida full time (which I believe is greater that 6 months out of the year). You would have to do this BEFORE you cash in..

Banks and Dealers have found Florida to be one of the least regulated states. Florida has a bad reputation of attracting a lot of shady people pulling scams due to lack of regulation. That is why I plan on going to my local bank. The banks have to comply to federal banking regulations.

Getting back to taxes my advice is this. go to your accountant find out what % you are going to be paying on taxes. Take that amount and either use a pre-payment voucher or set that amount aside in an other account so you dont spend it. THen at tax time sit down with your accountant and deal with what ever tax credits ect ect you are entitled too. Do not play games with the IRS you will loose..

I cannot stress enough to people what you try to either hide from the IRS or get out of paying is only going to cost you that plus hefty fines and penalties. An IRS audit could cost you everything you gain from this investment and more. DONT BE STUPID when it comes to taxes...

* * Thank You for your response * *

• Upvote 1

* * Thank You for your response * *

You are welcome...

Best peice of advice that has ever been given came from this board.. "STAY GROUNDED" not only with the info spread about but also after the RV always think everything through... Do not be like those many many lottery winners and blow through your money ending up worse of than you are now... Advice I got to keep reminding myself to take too ;)

i checked with 5/3 bank here in this area ----- they said every major bank hub will have a da la rue machine ,,,,, in case some dignatarys show up and want too spend cash ,,,, a lot of folks are heading too ali who is suppose too trad in a lot of area`s

i checked with 5/3 bank here in this area ----- they said every major bank hub will have a da la rue machine ,,,,, in case some dignatarys show up and want too spend cash ,,,, a lot of folks are heading too ali who is suppose too trad in a lot of area`s

* * Umm ? ... 5/3 bank ? - what is that ? * *

* * Ali ? - what is that ? * *

* * Thanks in Advance !! * *

* * Umm ? ... 5/3 bank ? - what is that ? * *

* * Ali ? - what is that ? * *

* * Thanks in Advance !! * *

5th/3rd bank is just a bank like wells fargo Bank Of America ect ect..

Ali is the owner of Dinar Trade He is a currency broker/trader....

Glad I won't be cashing in here stateside.Majority of my moving is already accomplished and soon will be headed back to the homeland.

• Upvote 1