Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow is the Day

seetrader1

could care less bro im only concerned with the end result which you should be as well, which is yet to be seen.

I agree 100%.I'm only interested in whats in it for me for i'm the only one that invested my money.Some need to quit blaming & complaining about others and look in the mirror. If others make money off this venture in other fashions,so what? One can only be pumped if one allows themselves to be. Peace

nobody can guarantee anything about this speculation. Your insistance of the worst case scenario is just as bad as being a pumper.

ditto that! I call them reverse pumpers and are just as bad. They like all "pumpers" should be taken with a grain of salt. But of course ego will keep any "pumper" from admitting this.-Peace

if you are gonna troll a site why even post here?why not go over to Steve I's site and get banned again like you always do i mean come on bro youre only making a fool of your own self Steve I is a joke agreed but this is getting rediculous laugh.gif every week its a jab at him i mean what do you get out of it is what im asking?

Im not concerned with Sam I am i could care less about what he has to say i care about my investment and am looking for information. I remain optimistic and as you know I will not be swayed until it actually takes affect.

And Frank is NOT a joke?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Being that today is Sept 12th and.....surprise, surprise, no RV has emerged in the last 12 days, it's clear that these clowns have no idea what they are talking about. Save yourself mental wear and tear and get away from these idiots as far as you can. You want to know when it RV's.....stay tuned to www.cbi.iq. When it changes there, you know it is true. No BS, no guru blather.

if you are gonna troll a site why even post here?why not go over to Steve I's site and get banned again like you always do i mean come on bro youre only making a fool of your own self Steve I is a joke agreed but this is getting rediculous laugh.gif every week its a jab at him i mean what do you get out of it is what im asking?

Im not concerned with Sam I am i could care less about what he has to say i care about my investment and am looking for information. I remain optimistic and as you know I will not be swayed until it actually takes affect.

He has lots of information if that's really what you want.

• Upvote 1

I agree 100%.I'm only interested in whats in it for me for i'm the only one that invested my money.Some need to quit blaming & complaining about others and look in the mirror. If others make money off this venture in other fashions,so what? One can only be pumped if one allows themselves to be. Peace

So true Caz one has only themself to blame. However, I don't think you would feel the same way about it if it was one of YOUR elderly relatives that got taken in, maybe flew to Reno because they trusted their guru. A parent, aunt, uncle, brother or sister, sunk everything they had into it? I know I wouldn't.

• Upvote 2