Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I won't laugh

moose 57

IF YOU CAN READ THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME.

Too much Beer will cause your pecker to fall off!

"Of course I won't laugh," said the Nurse to the patient, "I'm a professional.

In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Bob, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the

smallest adult male organ the Nurse had ever seen in her life.

In length and width it was almost identical to a AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the Nurse tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.

And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing. Feeling very

badly that she had laughed at the man's private part, she composed herself as

well as she could.

"I am so sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a

Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems

to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

She ran out of the room.

• Upvote 8

It's not very long, but it's thick as a can of corn, and a cat can't scratch it. :lol: :lol:

+1 from me :)

OMG ... As I read your ... er ... ah ... description ... well ... I was remembering something ... er ... well, actually someone ... who ... you could say ... was ... ah ... well ... thusly endowed ... shall we say. It was many years ago and introduced me to the absurdity of an extra large size condom that was width appropriate but length ridiculous.

There you go ... memoirs of an old woman who lived very adventurous times at one point in life.

I am going to laugh for a while now ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

OMG ... As I read your ... er ... ah ... description ... well ... I was remembering something ... er ... well, actually someone ... who ... you could say ... was ... ah ... well ... thusly endowed ... shall we say. It was many years ago and introduced me to the absurdity of an extra large size condom that was width appropriate but length ridiculous.

There you go ... memoirs of an old woman who lived very adventurous times at one point in life.

I am going to laugh for a while now ...

:)

smee2

The post reminded of that saying. I heard it 21 or 22 years ago. Hope it didn't offend, or embarrass anyone. As that is not my intention ever.

• Upvote 1