Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

doesn't sound too good for our investment

welcome007

Now that's funny! But so on target. When we all began the okie shpeel was like pennies from heaven raining down on us! However the RV dream became tarnished when we found out this may not be as pretty as we first thought. After playing games for a year or so, I noticed my $7.00 RV has gone down more than one notch.....I would be happy with 1 cent to 10 cents. Why? One thing the RV bus is getting old, the other is there is still a profit. And profits today are hard to find. I can still say when all is said and done, the dinar was not a scam, they by god did RV it!

emot-downsbravo.gif ran out off +1 for the day so I hope this will do.

It's some cooky guy that said that they lifted the zeros last November, that Iraqis companies are paid in coupons and the rate (after LOP) is 7! lol So he must be saying everything out of Iraq is a lie? Even the April SIGIR report? My momma told me once, oh forget it.

Do tell,what did momma tell you?.........................................shh I really don't care,just wanna see that pix more-emot-drool.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Edited by caz1104

Me Too!!!! Umbertino, I don't know why you got a neg. I evened you out!!

Thank you Bam...That's appreciated.

I evened you out.

Whomever negged you needs to understand that pragmatic means being able to see both sides of the coin.

Dalite... Thanks.....Pragmatic....Smile.

It simply means "practical".. Being able to suit oneself to a given situation.That's what I meant.

Note... Right now here in Trento, Italy with a helluva hot weather.( bout 104 F)... Pot smell entering from window in my room... Weird... Never happens....Must be folks walking in the street.....Smile...

On another ( Sport) note... In a few mins the Williams Sisters are playing Vs. 2 Italian Athletes... May the Best win......I know the Williams are super-strong... But I can always hope....

Edited by umbertino

Just curious, did you buy dinar or a lottery ticket? (and very rarely do lottery tickets pay off...).Have you invested in anything else? The only sure thing that I know of is when you invest in yourselff. Invest in a skill and no one can ever take that from you.(plumber, carpenter etc) Other wise there is no such thing as a sure thing....except death and taxes. Welcome to the real world. Never invest what you can't afford to loose. And even if you had your dinar since the beginning this is not such a long ride. Even a savings bond takes a while and your chances for return dont have even the 3x. My guess is that someone told you that this was a sure thing and was ready to pay out big, or that is what you wanted to hear, and transposed.

• Upvote 1

My Credit union is only charging me $15 dollars to cash in. Plus I know 2 citizens in Iraq who are saying the opposite. They are already telling me that they have USD and will not turn it in for a weak Dinar.

Why would they trade in their dollars for dinar if it was not stronger? This has been my point for awhile. I am sure they are tired of getting screwed over by there Government and the only constant in their lives has been the good old green backs. Have to give them a reason to exchange!

• Upvote 1

On another ( Sport) note... In a few mins the Williams Sisters are playing Vs. 2 Italian Athletes... May the Best win......I know the Williams are super-strong... But I can always hope....

End Quote

As largely expected... We're losing... Honor to Merit.

Edited by umbertino

It's some cooky guy that said that they lifted the zeros last November, that Iraqis companies are paid in coupons and the rate (after LOP) is 7! lol So he must be saying everything out of Iraq is a lie? Even the April SIGIR report? My momma told me once, oh forget it.

Yup, what she said^

Now that's funny! But so on target. When we all began the okie shpeel was like pennies from heaven raining down on us! However the RV dream became tarnished when we found out this may not be as pretty as we first thought. After playing games for a year or so, I noticed my $7.00 RV has gone down more than one notch.....I would be happy with 1 cent to 10 cents. Why? One thing the RV bus is getting old, the other is there is still a profit. And profits today are hard to find. I can still say when all is said and done, the dinar was not a scam, they by god did RV it!

I agree. All I want is a .10 center. That way the lopster can win too.

• Upvote 1

I'd say ( granted it's true).. 300% is stilll better than nothing .. Sorry if I'm pragmatic.

Not to me. After the 40% spreads on the buy and sell of the Dinar I would only make 80$ off each $1000 invested. I can make a lot more money than that in almost any investment.

Once U Get Past The Giggles Then The Munchies Will Set In .....

tumblr_lvk0p7hE7f1qzekdio1_500.jpg

:D :D :D

True.

Not to me. After the 40% spreads on the buy and sell of the Dinar I would only make 80$ off each $1000 invested. I can make a lot more money than that in almost any investment.

Well.. All of us invested folks would have made more ( some infact) money if we had invested the IQD funds in something else , anything which'd be faster in reaping results instead of having our IQD bundle stuck for an unspecified number of years ( 8 in my case) just like a mummy.. Un-moving, un-reaping .

Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1