Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper E-Mail I recieved

simon8957

Simon, with all due respect... you've posted an email you received, and disparaged the sender as a pumper. Now you're "protecting" their identity? Seems like your effort was to share information to help your fellow members... Just a bit confusing. If you change your mind, I'm sure we would all appreciate the message and find it a bit more valuable... especially considering the lack of professionalism it conveyed. :)

Agreed, c'mon Simon, man up and spill the beans! :D

I mean why would you want to protect a company that would disrespect you and insult your intelligence by sending a load of horse poop like this?

And on that note, why would you want to continue to do business with them?

Very soon now noone outside of Iraq would want to buy the 3zero notes! So dealers will have to smuggle any overstock back to Iraq or find a way to firesale them here.. .. Let's see how that that plays out in next 2 months?

They'll start calling potential buyers on the phone......

To pump or not to pump that is the question. Really tho whats the difference between the "pumpers" and the "reverse pumpers"? They both have agendas driven by either greed,ego or both,and neither side is willing to back down. Time will tell,so sit back,relax, and have another cool one (hold the umbrella please)-peace.

The e-mails, letters, etc. would be much more believable if those who are presented to us as knowledgeable people were able to write, speak with proper grammar, or even able to spell:

"Iraqi Dinar RV Is Now IMMANENT!That's right...." LOL

What is their purpose? Does Simon get a cut if someone buys dinar? All that effort just to prove one is a fool?

Immanent is an adjective much used in Philosophy. ( my high school teacher of 37 plus years ago used it a lot..."immanente" in italian ).... Means basically "permanent, staying, not passing by"

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1