Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE IDIOT SPEAKS

seetrader1

Anyone remember this Classic....

..........................................................................................................

"The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

How fricken stupid can you all be. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now I do not give a damn where you go.

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

How dumb can you be? Let me answer that, EXTREMELY DUMB AND STUPID.

So you GD idiots just scred this up and I am so pissed off its hard to type.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

Regards!

Steve"

....................................................................................................................................................

Nuff Said.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 2

The Third Reich ended in 1945, David. I did not link the entire Arab press to Joseph Goebbels. You completely missed the point if that's what you think you read. Historical precedent is your foundational belief for an Iraq RD, and yet think you can pick and choose as to when and when to not apply it elsewhere. You are a hypocrite in that regard.

You’re the one who used Goebbels to compare what might be going on in Iraq right now. Not sure how I missed the point.

I see no condemnation from you about gurus pumpers and RVrs constantly pushing known false information as fact. Most dinar sites would make Goebbels proud with their control of information.

But every article you don't like from legit news services, you scream propaganda.

And I'm the hypocrite... thanks for the laugh.

• Upvote 1

Let's keep playing nice in this thread!

I can see where this thread can go south very fast and we don't want that!!

I see that Steve likes to use the word "idiot" a lot in his post, please don't use that word when posting/debating to each other as we are better than that on this site!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 2

It’s funny. The latest News Story linked at the top of this site is a fabricated self-promotion piece from dinar trade. They wrote it on PRWEB. PRWEB is a site you pay to do your own press releases to make them look official. I could pay PRWEB, state that up is down, and it’s official. How they got it linked to Yahoo News is a question for people that know the web better than I.

This is the same exact thing that happened years ago with Pres Order 13303. The actual order had absolutely nothing to do with people buying dinar. Yet some scammer wrote a press release on PRWEB claiming exactly that. It became gospel for dinar gurus and pumpers and RVrs for years.

So here we have known examples of dealers and scammers controlling media… yet Sanssouci is linking the entire Arab press to Joseph Goebbels.

Only in dinarland my friends.

I agree with you Mr. Dave. When I read the Pres order I never did figure out where all the additional info came from. Looked like it was manufactured to me but then I thought maybe I didn't understand how to read between the lines. I think maybe I'm not as dumb as I thought. And smarter than quite a few others. Thanks for the PRWEB info. That;s an eye opener for me.

You’re the one who used Goebbels to compare what might be going on in Iraq right now. Not sure how I missed the point.

There it went, right over your head, once again. Let me help you, Dave. H-I-S-T-O-R-I-C-A-L P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T.

I see no condemnation from you about gurus pumpers and RVrs constantly pushing known false information as fact. Most dinar sites would make Goebbels proud with their control of information.

Because there is already plenty of that here, maybe? You RD "goorooz" are like reverse pumpers, and most of what I see you receiving is thanks for keeping us all so "grounded." BS. You guys, whether you're being paid or not, are working the opposite end, along with the "goorooz," against the middle. You're all part of the same disinformation campaign, whether you like it or not, and whether you know it or not.

But every article you don't like from legit news services, you scream propaganda. And I'm the hypocrite... thanks for the laugh.

You're not much for mental exercise, are you? What renders an article "legit?" The Soviets had Pravda, which means "truth," in Russian. No one would seriously argue that Pravda was propaganda, which can be the use of truth as well as lies, but notice that the newspaper was not called "Truth and Lies," in Russian, because that would be the whole truth, and the Soviets could not have that. The "truth" is what the Soviets said was the truth. Likewise, what I am saying is that practically any "legit news service" is always open to doubt. "The truth" could be simply what they say is "the truth." If you cannot reconcile this in your own mind, then, yes, you are a hypocrite, because anything you call "the truth" at one minute can be negated by something else you call "the truth" the next.

Edited by Sanssouci

Let's keep playing nice in this thread!

I can see where this thread can go south very fast and we don't want that!!

I see that Steve likes to use the word "idiot" a lot in his post, please don't use that word when posting/debating to each other as we are better than that on this site!

Thanks

Bump

But "idiot" is such a descriptive word. And we all know there are some on here. But I don't see the need in this thread. Oh well. I'll be careful. Seems like you mods have that word on search and recovery cause someone always shows up when I use it. So I stopped. For what it's worth Bumper, you handle this much better than some others. You make your comment and see where it goes. Some just boot us immediately and for fun because they can. But I waited him out and am being more careful with my words. Nuff said, just blabbering.

• Upvote 2

But every article you don't like from legit news services, you scream propaganda.

If you cannot reconcile this in your own mind, then, yes, you are a hypocrite, or perhaps just a fool, because you refuse to doubt the media, and, through that conduit, anything you call "the truth" at one minute can be negated by something else you call "the truth" the next.

Edited by Sanssouci

I fully understand precedent.

But it seems you don't understand S----T----R----E----T-----C----H

All right, so, we differ on a matter of opinion. Why don't you just admit that at the beginning of an exchange? It would save a lot grief.

• Upvote 1

All right, so, we differ on a matter of opinion. Why don't you just admit that at the beginning of an exchange? It would save a lot grief.

Ding Ding Ding...........................an opinion without links,you can't do that. Oh wait thats why they call it an opinion, it does'nt have to be backed by anything if stated as such. I would say thats pretty simple to understand.tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Ding Ding Ding...........................an opinion without links,you can't do that. Oh wait thats why they call it an opinion, it does'nt have to be backed by anything if stated as such. I would say thats pretty simple to understand.tongue.gif

Or a belief absent of some hypothetical CBI financials. Das ist Verboten.

• Upvote 1

Or a belief absent of some hypothetical CBI financials. Das ist Verboten.

What i've learned here from some that has gone away from almost anything I was ever taught or experienced myself is that, believe all that a Gov entity puts forth without question. Shoot and here for hundreds of years I was under the impression to be cautious of anything put forth by those sworn to have its citizens best interest. Foolish me

• Upvote 1

Hi Gina,

I don't think these guys are going out of their way trying to discredit Steve. Steve did a good job doing that himself. The real problem doesn't lie in people poking fun at Steve, the problem lies in Steve pumping out false information to get people to either follow him due to egotistical reasons, pay per click ads on his website, or through kick backs from dinar dealers.

We all need to remember, some people who don't know any better, hang onto every word some of these gurus say and quite a few have gotten themselves into serious trouble! This is only my opinion, but I think it is good to expose the pumpers and liars.

There is nothing anybody can do to change the outcome, so what is the need to be a guru and create a following? Like I said, it is due to either egotistical reasons or money.

Agreed on all accounts.

I've been banned 4 times from Steve's site for simply pointing out FACTS like Iraq has a 70+ Trillion Dinar M2 and rising... and the FACT that deleting the zeros is a lop....and the FACT that Kuwait didn't RV.....and the FACT that the biggest rv in history was the yuan(32%)..... FACTS don't go over too well in Stevie land.

Facts don't go over too well in most Dinar-related Forums apparently....Too many motives conflicting with facts it would seem.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Too many motives conflicting with facts it would seem.

Not to defend the "goorooz," but what you say here is no different with the media, and what any one given "legit news source" calls "the truth."

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

I've been banned 4 times from Steve's site for simply pointing out FACTS like Iraq has a 70+ Trillion Dinar M2 and rising... and the FACT that deleting the zeros is a lop....and the FACT that Kuwait didn't RV.....and the FACT that the biggest rv in history was the yuan(32%)..... FACTS don't go over too well in Stevie land.

one thing your not realizing is that iraqs dinar was forced down to the value it is now by the u.n. alot different situation than turkey or any other country that has lopped iraq has said they wil be a world reserve currency and the dinar we hold will be traded among central banks around the world i dont seeing that being a success with a lop although i agree that steve is a moron lol

Anyone remember this Classic....

..........................................................................................................

"The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

How fricken stupid can you all be. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now I do not give a damn where you go.

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

How dumb can you be? Let me answer that, EXTREMELY DUMB AND STUPID.

So you GD idiots just scred this up and I am so pissed off its hard to type.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

Regards!

Steve"

....................................................................................................................................................

Nuff Said.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I remember. I also remember him leaving here. I'm surprised some senior members on here defend him. I wonder , hmmm?

• Upvote 1

I remember. I also remember him leaving here. I'm surprised some senior members on here defend him. I wonder , hmmm?

I don't know him, nor do I know anything about him. But don't let that preclude anyone from going ahead and saying I do. :rolleyes:

Steve just brings the facts folks...like last year's RV call for the month of May. What happened Stevie? Ha Ha Ha!!!

His latest RV call is for September 1...another fact. ;)

You do realize that everyone who has called it has been wrong ! Everyone , and yet I do not see you running them down! I feel you are being vindictive for whatever reason . Hope you get to feeling better , God Bless

• Upvote 1