Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

Once again. Pointless jabbering. Keep your dinar that's worth 1/10 of a US penny each. Good for you.

Sassapoopey your silence here (for once) shows that you don't have any idea what you are talking about. Why did you run away? At least come with some more of your vast knowledge of social philosophy. That seems to be the limit of your intelligence. While you are at it you can tie in another conspiracy theory to go along with it.

Dont you have dinar, as well? Ahhhhh. So deep doown you wish for an RV, right? So I am keeping my comments on topic. This is all a LOP "SMOKESCREEN", correct?

Sweet Baby, stop sounding so desperate for enlightenment. I hope you appearing so needy hasnt ran sanss off.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont you have dinar, as well? Ahhhhh. So deep doown you wish for an RV, right? So I am keeping my comments on topic. This is all a LOP "SMOKESCREEN", correct?

Sweet Baby, stop sounding so desperate for enlightenment. I hope you appearing so needy hasnt ran sanss off.

Yes I have dinar. Since RVs like you have been pumped to believe don't exist then I hope for a slow gradual increase in value over decades. IF they don't RD first. I know this is a lot for a Go RVer to comprehend so if you need more explanation just let me know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes I have dinar. Since RVs like you have been pumped to believe don't exist then I hope for a slow gradual increase in value over decades. IF they don't RD first. I know this is a lot for a Go RVer to comprehend so if you need more explanation just let me know.

Yes your second sentence is hard to comprehend. Please rephrase into english...haha. Please place a comma behind rv. :D ...of course, if a country like iraq, could maybe move a couple of decimals over on their m2 to correct their errors also, we might have an rv! Yess!!

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1

So are you going to continue avoiding the question or will you acknowledge that the CBI financials are correct based on the current value of the dinar which completely negates your whole argument. I don't care. Make up another conspiracy theory just answer for yourself.

Are you lonesome tonight...

Again. Please tell us what you think about the value of the dinar and from what source you derive that opinion.

You refuse to answer the question. The only thing you have stated in this thread was a similarity to Germany. Well... Germany lopped.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! No one told me that Sans was expected to think before he posted anything.

• Upvote 1

Yes your second sentence is hard to comprehend. Please rephrase into english...haha. Please place a comma behind rv. :D ...of course, if a country like iraq, could maybe move a couple of decimals over on their m2 to correct their errors also, we might have an rv! Yess!!

Wow....that's a pretty huge mistake. You mean they have been selling dinar at 1166 this whole time when it is worth more than that? Whoops. I guess its all a conspiracy government cover-up to hide the "RV" that would do nothing but put Iraq into debt for generations and give away all their oil for nothing.

So....nothing to back your statements and using my punctuation as a diversion. Huumm...seems familiar. O yeah...its every Go RVers whole tactic.

Are you lonesome tonight...

That's what I thought. Now back to fantasy land with you where the delusioned will actually believe your nonsense.

• Upvote 1

I am not an armchair economist. simply didn't want to be the guy who declined to buy dinars on the day it RVs. What is invalid about this reasoning?

The only people talking about a big RV are scamming gurus. You don't believe the media, IMF, CBI, World Bank, U.N. but seems you were taken in by dinar pumper propaganda... and just aren't smart enough to figure it out yet.

You'll be one of the fun ones to listen to when this all plays out.

It will be interesting to see who has the guts to hang around when all is said and done.

Saw a guy on an Iraq news site the other day who has come to terms that this is a lop. He had no bad words for any of the gurus or dinar dealers. He was major po'd at the Iraq Gov because it was they who were scamming him out of his money.

That's what I thought. Now back to fantasy land with you where the delusioned will actually believe your nonsense.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! No one told me that you, Dinarck, are expected to think before you post your ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, pointless antagonism, and gross generalizations.

The word is delusional, by the way. And DaveD said, "The majority here somewhat believe your line of thinking."

So, it is a legitimate line of thinking, according to your friend, DaveD. :D

The only people talking about a big RV are scamming gurus.

And the only people at DV talking about a big RD are Los Fabuloso Cinco.

You don't believe the media, IMF, CBI, World Bank, U.N. but seems you were taken in by dinar pumper propaganda... and just aren't smart enough to figure it out yet.

I am intelligent enough to see the kabbalistic paradigm in all of this. The RV "goorooz" represent Chesed, "mercy." The RD LOP "goorooz" represent Gevurah, "severity."

You'll be one of the fun ones to listen to when this all plays out.

I promise to bring the party when it RVs.

It will be interesting to see who has the guts to hang around when all is said and done.

As Easy said, you'll be trolling some other forum by then.

Saw a guy on an Iraq news site the other day who has come to terms that this is a lop. He had no bad words for any of the gurus or dinar dealers. He was major po'd at the Iraq Gov because it was they who were scamming him out of his money.

Was he an Iraqi?

• Upvote 1

I've asked this before, and don't think anyone ever answered, so, to no one in particular, here goes again.

To those in the RV crowd who say they don't believe the media and don't believe the CBI's published financials, then what do you base your speculation on? Is it based on research you've done that's not common knowledge, or is it rumors and hearsay, or, is it just a straight crapshoot....I would really like to know, can someone tell me?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! No one told me that you, Dinarck, are expected to think before you post your ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, pointless antagonism, and gross generalizations.

The word is delusional, by the way. And DaveD said, "The majority here somewhat believe your line of thinking."

So, it is a legitimate line of thinking, according to your friend, DaveD. :D

I in no way said it was legitimate. I think anyone who has bought it and is still holding dinar has fallen for a scam. You have been duped.

Look at the title of this thread.... No lop, no lop, SMOKESCREEN.

Gurus and RVrs for a few years now have been saying all these delete 3 zero article mean a big RV... not a lop. Now that the articles are getting more specific and harder to twist, many are coming to terms that all the delete 3 zero articles indeed are talking about a lop. Now they have simply latched onto your line of thinking. Smokescreen, propagande, whatever.

I would call it ludicrous, not legitimate.

I've asked this before, and don't think anyone ever answered, so, to no one in particular, here goes again.

To those in the RV crowd who say they don't believe the media and don't believe the CBI's published financials, then what do you base your speculation on? Is it based on research you've done that's not common knowledge, or is it rumors and hearsay, or, is it just a straight crapshoot....I would really like to know, can someone tell me?

I've been trying to get Sans to answer that question this whole thread. The best he came up with was Germany... but they lopped. Ouch!

Then he simply said he didn't want to be the one who missed out on the RV. Now that's some serious analysis there. Sans sounds like a scammers wet dream.

Edited by DaveD

I would call it ludicrous, not legitimate.

So, the only legitimate line of thinking is to think LOP, right? Why do you spend all of this emotional capital on it? What's in it for you?

Sans sounds like scammers wet dream.

Are you holding, Dave?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, the only legitimate line of thinking is to think LOP, right? Why do you spend all of this emotional capital on it? What's in it for you?

Are you holding, Dave?

Im guessing hes still hanging around, after sweet baby dinarcks tin foil hat joke made him laugh so hard his horned rim glasses slid to the end of his nose.

actually the fab five are trying to save us from okie...haha.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 2

Im guessing hes still hanging around, after sweet baby dinarcks tin foil hat joke made him laugh so hard his horned rim glasses slid to the end of his nose.

Yeah, these guys have their own little comedy club down here. :P

That's all well and good, although Okie never did anything to me. I have doubted him too from day one. What's in it for Dave?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Crickets chirping...

Perhaps this is what Dave is talking about:

A Mini Lop is a breed of rabbit that was officially recognized by the American Rabbit Breeder's Association in 1980. The rabbit usually has floppy ears, a rounded figure, and a gentle temperament. Its coat has a wide variety of patterns and colors. When fully grown, this type of rabbit usually weighs between 3 and 6.5 pounds (1.4-2.9kg). Although many people show Mini Lop rabbits, the animal's size and personality makes them an excellent companion as well.

The Mini Lop breed was discovered by Bob Herschbach in Germany in 1972. He proceeded to bring the breed to the United States and breed it selectively to achieve a standard, which became smaller and more colorful than its German predecessor. Once the breed became sanctioned by Breeder's Association, the Mini Lop Club of America was created with the intention of promoting this type of rabbit.

Mini Lops are known primarily known for having floppy ears, which they share with the rest of the Lop family. Although they often have a round appearance, these rabbits do enjoy running and exercise, and should be provided with ample space to play. While they are usually gentle, males can become territorial if not neutered. They are also a particularly smart breed, and can be trained to use a litter box and sometimes to respond to commands.

Crickets chirping...

Perhaps this is what Dave is talking about:

A Mini Lop is a breed of rabbit that was officially recognized by the American Rabbit Breeder's Association in 1980. The rabbit usually has floppy ears, a rounded figure, and a gentle temperament. Its coat has a wide variety of patterns and colors. When fully grown, this type of rabbit usually weighs between 3 and 6.5 pounds (1.4-2.9kg). Although many people show Mini Lop rabbits, the animal's size and personality makes them an excellent companion as well.

The Mini Lop breed was discovered by Bob Herschbach in Germany in 1972. He proceeded to bring the breed to the United States and breed it selectively to achieve a standard, which became smaller and more colorful than its German predecessor. Once the breed became sanctioned by Breeder's Association, the Mini Lop Club of America was created with the intention of promoting this type of rabbit.

Mini Lops are known primarily known for having floppy ears, which they share with the rest of the Lop family. Although they often have a round appearance, these rabbits do enjoy running and exercise, and should be provided with ample space to play. While they are usually gentle, males can become territorial if not neutered. They are also a particularly smart breed, and can be trained to use a litter box and sometimes to respond to commands.

And you believe that propaganda b.s.

What an automatron tool you are.

• Upvote 1

And you believe that propaganda b.s. What an automatron tool you are.

You're a humorless bore, DaveD, just like Dinarck, Sandstorm, and Jackster.

If I stand to lose a couple thousand with the Iraqi dinar, what's it to you? Why are you so concerned for my welfare? Why do you spend all of this emotional capital on something that doesn't really affect you one way or another? I just don't get it. :huh:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Hahaha...what do you expect? You got Sackapukey over here saying the CBI is mind controlling Charlie Sheen and reprogramming him at rehab. The tin foil hat joke seemed appropriate after his delusional rant about the Unabomber.

Once again I see you have zero to bring to the discussion but mindless garbage. How typical is this from you? Very. Why are you hanging around here anyway? Isn't there a not-so-Breitling audio or Kraperoni chat you should be at so you can hear how rich you are going to be again?

Just like your friend Sassaspewy you are incapable of answering any relevant questions or showing us anything dinar related really. Just more stupid dribbling about nothing. Figures.

Well, I do have the right to remain silent, you know. But how many times do I have to say it, Dave? I don't trust the CBI or the MSM to tell the truth about the Iraqi dinar. It's just that simple. Does that automatically mean I have another "source" that, if it were to even exist, someone like you would even accept it as believable? The shame of it is that, as "sources" go, you have nothing beyond the CBI and the MSM. What is there about those "sources" that, because they are all that exists in the way of "sources," that makes them so believable for you?

Another thrilling episode of Gullible's Travels. :lol:

Yes, you have the right to remain silent. But do you have the power to remain silent?

I have never implied any such thing. That's a straw man argument. Straw man arguments are a sign of intellectual weakness.

Yes, you did.

The old & new currency will co-exist for two years together. The question...what will be the rate of the old currency?

Published on Wed, July 11 يوليو

BAGHDAD / With: The Economic Commission representative on the continuation of the work the old currency for the largest possible period in the event of replacement early next year, indicating that the banks will pull all the old currency from the market and inject new currency Bdelha .

MP said the Commission Abdul Hussein Resan in an interview with the correspondent of news agency the future today, Wednesday, that “the central bank-developed plan according to the strategy prepared in advance to replace the currency in coordination with the Financial and Economic Committee and the relevant authorities both in the legislature or executive,” which include the withdrawal of the old currency over the almost two years and handed over to the banks which in turn will deliver the currency to the Central Bank over the ten years to destroy . “

He stressed that: “The new currency will go to market in early 2013 as well as on the presence of old currency that will be implemented over ten years ago, and after two years of the new currency will be available in local markets after the end of the value of old currency.”

http://bit.ly/LOvKjg

The rate of the old currency will be US$0.00086. The rate on the new currency will be US$0.86. Old currency 1000 IQD equals new currency 1 IQD.

im not selling my dinar. Whos a cashier at walmart, dinark?

I did not suggest that you sell your dinar. Hold on to it.

According to many in here, people are trying to scare speculators to sell their dinar. Perhaps they know something. That the dinar will RV soon. And they're trying to buy up all of the dinar.

I suggest that people buy more before this thing RVs. People are saying September and at the latest, December.

The cashier is buying hers as fast as she can.

No, dinarck is not in the Wal-Mart crowd.

Sweet baby dinarck, Yes you do care what I do with my dinar. I thought the fab 5 plus sweet baby was on a crusade to save us from the evil kap. Awww, sweet baby dinarck needs a huggy wuggy. still not selling.

End Hahaha.

No. We really don't care. You've already spent your money.

I think you should buy more. That would be the smart move.

Keep it. Seriously. When it does RV, you'll have your million of dollars.

Yes, you have the right to remain silent. But do you have the power to remain silent?

Yes, you did.

The rate of the old currency will be US$0.00086. The rate on the new currency will be US$0.86. Old currency 1000 IQD equals new currency 1 IQD.

I did not suggest that you sell your dinar. Hold on to it.

According to many in here, people are trying to scare speculators to sell their dinar. Perhaps they know something. That the dinar will RV soon. And they're trying to buy up all of the dinar.

I suggest that people buy more before this thing RVs. People are saying September and at the latest, December.

The cashier is buying hers as fast as she can.

No, dinarck is not in the Wal-Mart crowd.

oh, Sweet baby dinarck works at Mickey D's then? After reading his logic, I bet he can drop a mean basket of fries...lol

Begin hahaha.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1

So is The John Jagerson Thread . I was for sure u would have a comment.

Not the Jagerson thread....this is the standard issue neuralyzer tutorial thread also known as the flashy thingy...I'll bring you up to speed....months,days,hours..always face it forward..

The Jagerson thread is 2 doors down and not generating much interest owing to the fact that it might be dinar related..

So is The John Jagerson Thread . I was for sure u would have a comment.

We've asked for a debate between Jagerson and anyone from this forum. No takers.

You're a humorless bore, DaveD, just like Dinarck, Sandstorm, and Jackster.

If I stand to lose a couple thousand with the Iraqi dinar, what's it to you? Why are you so concerned for my welfare? Why do you spend all of this emotional capital on something that doesn't really affect you one way or another? I just don't get it. :huh:

You actually stand to lose a couple of million dollars of 'potential' profit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1