Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

Nice attempt to back peddle out of your delusional statements. First you said the unabomber was under CIA mind control and were totally serious. That proves you believe the CIA uses mind control. Then you said the stupidest thing I have ever read on this site and you completely believe it because you are a conspiracy nut case. I no longer need to prove that you are a delusional half wit. Your own words do that for me. Go watch some more you tube videos so you can remain scared of your own shadow.

Proves? How do you know I was being serious? You have no idea when I am joking or when I am serious, because you're dense. The mainstream media has dulled your senses. What, do I have to put a little Keepmwlknfny emoticon after every sentence to let you know that I am joking? :lol: I prefer to leave you bewildered and guessing. What do you know about me at all? You know what you think you know. In reality, you know nothing, but you claim to know everything. And then I play you like a Yiddisher fiddle.

You're much more like Alex Jones than me, Dinarck. The purpose Alex Jones serves the Cryptocracy is to reveal the truth, yet make it all seem "crazy," so that gullible people like you, who want nothing more in life than to fit in, and are desperate to be accepted, laugh and go back to watching the "Talmud-vision."

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

So you don't think a group of "so called economic experts" could come to a consensus on whether a currency is 100,000% undervalued or not?

How about a little perspective for goodness sakes. We are not talking about if something will drift up 2 or 3% or down 2 or 3%.

"consensus" possibly, 100% no-jmo

Proves? How do you know I was being serious? You have no idea when I am joking or when I am serious, because you're dense. The mainstream media has dulled your senses. What, do I have to put a little Keepmwlknfny emoticon after every sentence to let you know that I am joking? :lol: I prefer to leave you bewildered and guessing. What do you know about me at all? You know what you think you know. In reality, you know nothing, but you claim to know everything. And then I play you like a Yiddisher fiddle.

You're much more like Alex Jones than me, Dinarck. The purpose Alex Jones serves the Cryptocracy is to reveal the truth, yet make it all seem "crazy," so that gullible people like you, who want nothing more in life than to fit in, and are desperate to be accepted, laugh and go back to watching the "Talmud-vision."

Yeah....sure you were joking. Just like all small minded conspiracy quacks you SOMETIMES see the silliness of your statements and then try and explain it away as just a joke. But don't worry. You are still smarter than everyone because you are "enlightened". Haha

• Upvote 1

Again. Please tell us what you think about the value of the dinar and from what source you derive that opinion.

You refuse to answer the question. The only thing you have stated in this thread was a similarity to Germany. Well... Germany lopped.

Well, I do have the right to remain silent, you know. But how many times do I have to say it, Dave? I don't trust the CBI or the MSM to tell the truth about the Iraqi dinar. It's just that simple. Does that automatically mean I have another "source" that, if it were to even exist, someone like you would even accept it as believable? The shame of it is that, as "sources" go, you have nothing beyond the CBI and the MSM. What is there about those "sources" that, because they are all that exists in the way of "sources," that makes them so believable for you?

Yeah....sure you were joking. Just like all small minded conspiracy quacks you SOMETIMES see the silliness of your statements and then try and explain it away as just a joke. But don't worry. You are still smarter than everyone because you are "enlightened". Haha

Another thrilling episode of Gullible's Travels. :lol:

Edited by Sanssouci

Well, I do have the right to remain silent, you know. But how many times do I have to say it, Dave? I don't trust the CBI or the MSM to tell the truth about the Iraqi dinar. It's just that simple. Does that automatically mean I have another "source" that, if it were to even exist, someone like you would even accept it as believable? The shame of it is that, as "sources" go, you have nothing beyond the CBI and the MSM. What is there about those "sources" that, because they are all that exists in the way of "sources," that makes them so believable for you?

Sounds believable to me. The dinar is selling for 1166. If you do the math that would put their reserves around 60 billion and their M2 around 70 trillion. O but wait. The CIA has Shabs under mind control so all of that is lies. Lol

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1

Sounds believable to me. The dinar is selling for 1166. If you do the math that would put their reserves around 60 billion and their M2 around 70 trillion. O but wait. The CIA has Shabs under mind control so all of that is lies. Lol

I have never implied any such thing. That's a straw man argument. Straw man arguments are a sign of intellectual weakness.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The old & new currency will co-exist for two years together. The question...what will be the rate of the old currency?

Published on Wed, July 11 يوليو

BAGHDAD / With: The Economic Commission representative on the continuation of the work the old currency for the largest possible period in the event of replacement early next year, indicating that the banks will pull all the old currency from the market and inject new currency Bdelha .

MP said the Commission Abdul Hussein Resan in an interview with the correspondent of news agency the future today, Wednesday, that “the central bank-developed plan according to the strategy prepared in advance to replace the currency in coordination with the Financial and Economic Committee and the relevant authorities both in the legislature or executive,” which include the withdrawal of the old currency over the almost two years and handed over to the banks which in turn will deliver the currency to the Central Bank over the ten years to destroy . “

He stressed that: “The new currency will go to market in early 2013 as well as on the presence of old currency that will be implemented over ten years ago, and after two years of the new currency will be available in local markets after the end of the value of old currency.”

http://bit.ly/LOvKjg

• Upvote 1

Well, I do have the right to remain silent, you know.

You do have that right. But it does make you look silly to attack others beliefs and sources while refusing to divulge your own… except for near 100% media manipulation and CIA mind control. Which only adds to how silly you look.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You do have that right. But it does make you look silly to attack others beliefs and sources while refusing to divulge your own… except for near 100% media manipulation and CIA mind control. Which only adds to how silly you look.

In whose eyes do I look "silly?" Yours? Dinarck's? Everyone's? I doubt the latter very much. So, you can drop the blanket declarations. The "Unabomber = CIA mind control" comment, whether or not I believe it, was said primarily to goad Dinarck, to get a reaction. And he complied! Talk about Pavlov's dog.

I divulged my disbelief in the CBI and MSM. That should be good enough for you.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Then I suggest you don't comprehend the magnitude of 100,000%

Why is it that u guys have to resource to negative comments?,none of mine were to you. You know as much about my knowledge as I do of yours,little. We disagree is that not good enough or is the zest to be right what drives these type of responses? Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2

Why is it that u guys have to resource to negative comments?,none of mine were to you. You know as much about my knowledge as I do of yours,little. We disagree is that not good enough or is the zest to be right what drives these type of responses? Have a nice day.

It drives everything with them, Caz. It's the reason they get up in the morning, or afternoon. Sometimes they'll admit, and other times they won't.

Edited by Sanssouci

20Million seems to have a pretty good grasp on the IQD speculation and currency trading in general. That professor you referenced studied redenominations.

People who have degrees, experience, knowledge are discredit in this forum. People that do this for a living are discredited because they did not purchase any IQD.

A good majority of Pro-RVers only believe the posters that do this as a part-time hobby. They are amateurs at best. And I do not mean that in a derogatory way. Compare it to playing on your local baseball or softball team. You're good at what you do, but you're not considered a professional player.

I understand hoping for the RV. A 1:1 RV within the next 3 months would be tremendous victory for many in here.

RealDinar, if you're hoping that every 1 million IQD will be worth $1 million, the current news would say that it won't happen. Not even $10,000. Even $3000 would be a stretch.

I would rather listen to a professor that has studied international finance and economics than the cashier at Wal-Mart who has studied this subject for the last 9 years via a forum or blog.

im not selling my dinar. Whos a cashier at walmart, dinark?

It takes no courage or daring whatsoever to do what the individuals in this section do. The CBI and the MSM induce the "proper" belief, and the LOPsters believe "properly." Automatons are all they are. <_<

So I guess you won't address the obvious. The dinar is selling for 1166. If you do the math that puts their reserves around 60 billion and their M2 around 70 trillion. So tell us again how the CBI is lying since that is the basis of your whole argument.

I hope this post wasn't too negative for yo caz. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Gross generalizations are one of Dinarck's strengths.

So I guess you won't address the obvious. The dinar is selling for 1166. If you do the math that puts their reserves around 60 billion and their M2 around 70 trillion. So tell us again how the CBI is lying since that is the basis of your whole argument.

I hope this post wasn't too negative for yo caz. Lol.

Okay. The CBI is lying since that is the basis of my whole argument. Funny, however, that it beats the living daylights out of ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, pointless antagonism, and gross generalizations.

Edited by Sanssouci

Okay. The CBI is lying since that is the basis of my whole argument.

It’s not your whole argument. It’s only half an argument. You only use that to beat down any information you don’t like. All while refusing to state any info you do like. The reason being you would look like a fool for saying all info is bad, then try to present your info as sound.

As loppers we are constantly confronted with attacks on our existence on dinar boars. Guess what… dinar boards are for discussing the dinar. That’s what we are doing. I normally would not do the same to others, but I have to ask why you are here? To you ALL information is not trustworthy, so what have you possibly based your opinion to be in the dinar on? How do you possibly invest money in something you have no clue about, because you don’t believe anything?

If we dispute a claim made by a pumper/guru/RVr, it is demanded of us to provide proof. A link. We provide links, we provide proof… then the source is attacked.

Gurus make wild ridiculous claims on a daily basis with not one single shred of support to back them up. It’s gobbled up as fact by the same people who demand we provide evidence of our claims.

To call us the “Automatons” is this fiasco is truly mindboggling.

• Upvote 2

Gross generalizations are one of Dinarck's strengths.

Okay. The CBI is lying since that is the basis of my whole argument. Funny, however, that it beats the living daylights out of ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, pointless antagonism, and gross generalizations.

Well, anytime I bring up financials or facts on how pegged currencies work including hyperinflated ones like the dinar you go on some conspiracy rant and call us media tools. So who is the one bringing nothing but attacks? You have proven to be weak minded and down right delusional in your thinking. We now have over 20 pages on this thread and you have yet to show any evidence of deception the CBIs part. Then when you are proven wrong you whine about me attacking you.

Please explain why the CBI is selling Dinar for 1166 if there isn't a 70 trillion M2 backed by 60 billion in reserves. JUST LIKE THEY ARE SAYING!

I don't care what you do with your dinar. Who would you sell it to anyway? Another speculator? Or a dealer who will sell it to another speculator. The CBI doesn't want it back so please tell us what the point would be of trying to get people to sell their dinar.

Fakedinar please bring something to show where we are wrong or back your stance on the "RV" instead of stupid comments that are pointless. O wait...I forgot...you are a RVer who is incapable of anything but conspiracy and whining.

• Upvote 1

I think any big RV of the dinar is a scam. I think anyone pushing a big RV is part of the scam or profiting from it. Therefore I’m on dinar boards talking about it.

You believe the media is controlled. That they and no institution can be believed. Why did you pick a dinar board to fight this fight on? The majority here somewhat believe your line of thinking. There’s only a few of us who do believe the reports about the dinar.

You decided it was us five people who you need to spend your days informing… of misinformation?

Edited by DaveD
  • Upvote 2

It’s not your whole argument. It’s only half an argument.

Dinarck said, "Tell us again..." I was only mocking his request.

Your whole argument is that the CBI's financials, and the MSM "nooz" about the Iraqi dinar is infallible and beyond reproach. You are willing to swallow it whole.

You only use that to beat down any information you don’t like. All while refusing to state any info you do like. The reason being you would look like a fool for saying all info is bad, then try to present your info as sound.

And, of course, you use the CBI and MSM to beat down the "goorooz." As I said, you are a component of the entire disinformation campaign. You are the "LOP goorooz." I believe the CBI and MSM are not telling the truth, and I present that as a challenge to your belief system. It might not engender a crisis of faith for you, but it is clear that you cannot handle it. There is nothing whatsoever foolish about exercise the right to doubt in and of itself.

As loppers we are constantly confronted with attacks on our existence on dinar boards. Guess what… dinar boards are for discussing the dinar. That’s what we are doing. I normally would not do the same to others, but I have to ask why you are here?

I am here to make your day, Dave.

To you ALL information is not trustworthy, so what have you possibly based your opinion to be in the dinar on? How do you possibly invest money in something you have no clue about, because you don’t believe anything?

I am not an armchair economist. simply didn't want to be the guy who declined to buy dinars on the day it RVs. What is invalid about this reasoning?

If we dispute a claim made by a pumper/guru/RVr, it is demanded of us to provide proof. A link. We provide links, we provide proof… then the source is attacked.

It is the right of everyone to doubt anything they find hard to believe. No one needs any more reason than this. So, stop demanding of one.

Gurus make wild ridiculous claims on a daily basis with not one single shred of support to back them up. It’s gobbled up as fact by the same people who demand we provide evidence of our claims.

Has it dawned on you why I type "goorooz" instead of "gurus?" I doubt much of what they say as well, because it has not yet come to pass. Outside of my own family and friends, what someone else gobbles up as fact has no bearing on me. I consider the "goorooz" and you guys, the "LOP goorooz," as one and the same in a wider campaign of disinformation.

To call us the “Automatons” in this fiasco is truly mindboggling.

It shouldn't be, DaveRobot. It's time for your oil change.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

I think any big RV of the dinar is a scam. I think anyone pushing a big RV is part of the scam or profiting from it. Therefore I’m on dinar boards talking about it.

It's not a scam unless someone is buying counterfeit currency.

You believe the media is controlled. That they and no institution can be believed.

Yes, to a point, just as I am told to believe that Joseph Goebbels controlled the German media in the 1930s and 1940s. I don't doubt that at all.

Why did you pick a dinar board to fight this fight on?

Because I am invested in the Iraqi dinar, and I enjoy picking on LOPsters. Any high school kid can cite Goebbels when the subject is propaganda, but propaganda did not die with the Third Reich.

The majority here somewhat believe your line of thinking.

You could have fooled Dinarck. Did you conduct a poll?

There’s only a few of us who do believe the reports about the dinar.

I am so sorry.

You decided it was us five people who you need to spend your days informing… of misinformation?

Oh, why not? I thought it would be fun to cruise the LOP Talk section for a change. It has only been this week. You act as if it has been a lifetime.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So are you going to continue avoiding the question or will you acknowledge that the CBI financials are correct based on the current value of the dinar which completely negates your whole argument. I don't care. Make up another conspiracy theory just answer for yourself.

• Upvote 1

Well, anytime I bring up financials or facts on how pegged currencies work including hyperinflated ones like the dinar you go on some conspiracy rant and call us media tools. So who is the one bringing nothing but attacks? You have proven to be weak minded and down right delusional in your thinking. We now have over 20 pages on this thread and you have yet to show any evidence of deception the CBIs part. Then when you are proven wrong you whine about me attacking you.

Please explain why the CBI is selling Dinar for 1166 if there isn't a 70 trillion M2 backed by 60 billion in reserves. JUST LIKE THEY ARE SAYING!

I don't care what you do with your dinar. Who would you sell it to anyway? Another speculator? Or a dealer who will sell it to another speculator. The CBI doesn't want it back so please tell us what the point would be of trying to get people to sell their dinar.

Fakedinar please bring something to show where we are wrong or back your stance on the "RV" instead of stupid comments that are pointless. O wait...I forgot...you are a RVer who is incapable of anything but conspiracy and whining.

Sweet baby dinarck, Yes you do care what I do with my dinar. I thought the fab 5 plus sweet baby was on a crusade to save us from the evil kap. Awww, sweet baby dinarck needs a huggy wuggy. still not selling.

End Hahaha.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sweet baby dinarck, Yes you do care what I do with my dinar. I thought the fab 5 plus sweet baby was on a crusade to save us from the evil kap. Awww, sweet baby dinarck needs a huggy wuggy. still not selling.

End Hahaha.

Once again. Pointless jabbering. Keep your dinar that's worth 1/10 of a US penny each. Good for you.

So are you going to continue avoiding the question or will you acknowledge that the CBI financials are correct based on the current value of the dinar which completely negates your whole argument. I don't care. Make up another conspiracy theory just answer for yourself.

Sassapoopey your silence here (for once) shows that you don't have any idea what you are talking about. Why did you run away? At least come with some more of your vast knowledge of social philosophy. That seems to be the limit of your intelligence. While you are at it you can tie in another conspiracy theory to go along with it.

• Upvote 1