Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAP RECAP 2

SWFloridaGuy

No thanks.....ive decided to hold off on the drama. i apologize for even going there. As far as dinar, ive made my opinions and have seen many peoples opinions, and it is what it is. anyway i do apologize

I must say, it takes a big person to go from where you were to this! I like to see that, good for you wink.gif

If you were half as smart as you think you are you could discern that a bully in any guise simply ain't cool. Help- don't hurt.

Well... fine. I'm just pointing out that spelling and proper word usage is important. I get flustered when I read about how people don't take it seriously and that's how misunderstandings start in the first place. Sometimes you have to be a little cross to get through to people. I wasn't necessarily bullying.

I know, huh!!! being Giggidy has no drama wink.gif

NO..................being Giggidy means never having to say your sorrytongue.gif Has anyone ever told you, you bare a strong resemblence to Ryan O'Neal? If they did they were drunklaugh.gif Ali MacGraw is different storylaugh.gif

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1