Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vice Posted: Iraq will not sit down with al-Maliki before the implementation of the Arbil

yota691

Vice Posted: Iraq will not sit down with al-Maliki before the implementation of the Arbil

Date: Thursday, 28.06.2012 9:25

Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition in Iraq / Hassan Salman and Hap, the demands of its mass in order to come to the National Congress, pointing to the lack of readiness of Iraqi leaders to sit down with the Prime Minister at the same table before the implementation of their demands Khassan Nie.

said Wahab said in a statement (of the Agency news) Thursday: The coalition in Iraq put a mechanism for the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the House for questioning on a range of issues. He added that the leaders of Iraq is not willing to sit down with al-Maliki at the same table that did not provide safeguards guaranteed to the implementation of the demands, pointing out that the guarantees include the implementation of the Convention of Arbil and the appointment of ministers and security chiefs and heads of independent bodies and send the names to the House of Representatives for a vote as a goodwill gesture. still the political scene dominated by policy action and reaction counter, when the decided opponents submit a request to question al-Maliki, responded last request to withdraw confidence from the Prime Osama Najafi House of Representatives, as well as mutual Turahqat media that threaten to expose the abuses and violations of constitutional and determine how each other, what pours oil on the fire and increases the severity of the crisis already raging. / Finished / 2. for. m /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=46978

• Upvote 4

I like the premise in this article. Even though it is not clear, to me anyway, who is making this statement, but it seems they are saying we will not negotiate with you Maliki regarding your future as Prime Minister until their our demands are met:

"...He added that the leaders of Iraq is not willing to sit down with al-Maliki at the same table that did not provide safeguards guaranteed to the implementation of the demands, pointing out that the guarantees include the implementation of the Convention of Arbil and the appointment of ministers and security chiefs and heads of independent bodies and send the names to the House of Representatives for a vote as a goodwill gesture..."

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 4

I agree with the parliament, but if they don't get him to the table, where they can put the pressure on, or at least make him sweat a little, the goverment will just sit idle, even longer.

Negotiation is the only way to get this done, as the parliament just makes threats, that they never follow through with.

What a show....parliament making threats, and doing nothing other than postponing votes.....Maliki......making promises he won't keep....Allawi throwing rocks at Maliki, from his glass house.

Confusing, kind of like an episode of Dallas!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

I agree with the parliament, but if they don't get him to the table, where they can put the pressure on, or at least make him sweat a little, the goverment will just sit idle, even longer.

Negotiation is the only way to get this done, as the parliament just makes threats, that they never follow through with.

What a show....parliament making threats, and doing nothing other than postponing votes.....Maliki......making promises he won't keep....Allawi throwing rocks at Maliki, from his glass house.

Confusing, kind of like an episode of Dallas!!! laugh.gif

Go RV!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You read my mind. Glad I did not have to type all that out laugh.gif. Thanks NWGUY wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Read more:

I'm willing to bet they have sat down with him and discussed this multiple times throughout the years. They've probably heard the same BS over and over again from Maliki that they refuse to even listen to it any longer. Maliki is Iraq's Guru.