Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We the People's Mutiny! (PT 1)

Scrumdiddles

I have a question.

Are the same people that voted for Romney in the primaries going to vote for RP if he gets the nomination? Or are they going to be pissed off and stay home?

Play nice. I can't be the only one with this question.

• Upvote 3

I have a question.

Are the same people that voted for Romney in the primaries going to vote for RP if he gets the nomination?

There is the problem did the people that voted for Romney, really vote for Romney. The lawsuit basis is on the facts of voter fraud. Many counts of voter fraud conducted by Romneys campaign.

Or are they going to be pissed off and stay home?

Probably not. The facts are all around. Ron Pauls campaign actually brought many voters to the voting booth with counts for RP taken by RP's campaign. When the suppose official count for that county came out it was considerably less than the counts from RP. So I pose this question: How do you know that they voted for Romney in the first place?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have a question.

Are the same people that voted for Romney in the primaries going to vote for RP if he gets the nomination? Or are they going to be pissed off and stay home?

I have a question, how can they legally strip Mitt Romney of all of his delegates? Can you please answer that for me. Thanks

If you listen to the audio your will know the answer to that question.

I asked ScrumD that question sir, i don't you tube. ScrumD is the leader of the pack that is why i am asking him thank you. If he does not answer right away, means he is looking for the best answer to be more informative and not combative.

I asked ScrumD that question sir, i don't you tube. ScrumD is the leader of the pack that is why i am asking him thank you. If he does not answer right away, means he is looking for the best answer to be more informative and not combative.

This is why you have no clue!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I have a question.

Are there actually people that really voted for Romney?

Have yet to meet ONE person who says they voted for Romney. Does anyone know of anyone that has? How many people does anyone know that says they voted for Romney?

Out of all the candidates to pick from and Romney being the least choice of all, how did he really win out of all the others? If this doesn't show you how rigged this voting is I guess nothing will.

• Upvote 5

Obama loves and appreciates all the support he is getting from the war on ethics the Paul supporters have waged against the GOP.

Abracadabra 4 more years

rabbitinhat.jpg?w=339&h=271

Again , WHEN Ron Paul is the nominee you are telling me you will not vote for him????

You dont get it!!!

Romney did not receive all the votes that they say he did.

Ron Paul will be our next POTUS!!!!

• Upvote 4

Great answer divemaster.

Ok, no answer thanks ScrumD and i will leave it at that.

This is why you have no clue!!!!!!!

So you don't have an answer either, so bascially Romney will lose all of his delegates by magic and Ron Paul will be the nominee. Ok, i guess that settles it. I am going to step away from this topic because apparently you guys are holding on to the coat tail of an impossible task. i applaude your resolve. So when he does not when then what? You know what never mind. TG was right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, no answer thanks ScrumD and i will leave it at that.

So you don't have an answer either, so bascially Romney will lose all of his delegates by magic and Ron Paul will be the nominee. Ok, i guess that settles it. I am going to step away from this topic because apparently you guys are holding on to the coat tail of an impossible task. i applaude your resolve. So when he does not when then what? You know what never mind. TG was right.

Basically, What they deem themselves, the lawyers for Ron Paul

are going to move forward....

Without the permission of Ron, or his campaign,

Conventioning from state to state, and

get Paul on the ballot instead of Romney.....somehow stripping all

delegates from the presumptive GOP nominee

Thats in the first 30 seconds.....after that I couldnt listen to any

more blustering :rolleyes:

Edited by cris

Again , WHEN Ron Paul is the nominee you are telling me you will not vote for him????

You dont get it!!!

Romney did not receive all the votes that they say he did.

Ron Paul will be our next POTUS!!!!

I've told you over and over again I am a Paul supporter and if he is on the ticket I will vote for him.

I do get it, if Paul is on the ticket and Romney supporters were claiming they were going to wright Romney in I would know their motive would be to keep Obama in office. I know that's the motive of all the Paul supporter wright in promoters.

Romney is not the enemy and all these drones posting here are going to vote for Obama anyway. If Obama cant divide the conserevative vote he can't win again.

• Upvote 1

Dinarwhiz, PartyTime, nstoolman, and divemaster thank you for your input on this subject.

Obama thanks you, the DNC, thanks you, and all the enemies of America thanks you too.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is awesome. I'm so happy that Romney wasn't able to get away with these tactics and that all of this corruption will be confirmed and exposed. Who would vote for Romney after a court of law deems his crew a bunch of crooks?

Thanks scrum. Keep sharing brother!

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI....If I was a lawyer on this case, I would file

delays, injunctions, & appeals so that it would still be in

court until Romney was President for 2 years......Then,

of course the Supreme Court wouldnt hear the case...

being owned by the establishment.....so ;)

• Upvote 1

I have a question, how can they legally strip Mitt Romney of all of his delegates? Can you please answer that for me. Thanks

I know I'm not ScrumD but I will attempt to answer your question if you don't mind.

Based on my understanding:

1. In 2008 the RNC Lead Cousel stated openly that the RNC did not support the binding of delegates by States and that they were free to vote their choice. Now in 2012 the RNC is singing a different tune.

2. If the allegations prove true, there are numerous counts of voter fraud. Machines rigged to make Paul votes count for Romney, delegates being threatened if they don't vote for Romney both legally and physically, etc.

If, and I state, IF, the allegations prove true and/or the Court upholds the RNC statement from the 2008 election Romney may be disgraced out, stripped of all delegates, or possibly and most likely the delegates will be unbound and allowed to vote their choice.

I personally agree that they will most likely attempt to drag this out past the elections. Now I ask you if you found out these were true would you want Romney as POTUS?

I asked a simple question and now I am an enemy of the United States.

Nothing like going for the jugular of a neutral party.

Nice.

I apologize for including you in the Thank you. I see your sincerity and appreciate your honesty.