Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

little travon truth

R2D2

I will tell u the truth that if anyone of you out there whom is not law enforcement approach me wherever I have a legal right 2 be, and follow or harass me - expect a beatdown!

Zimmerman had no business bothering that kid or any adult he assumes is up to no good that is not bothering him or anyone else!

I wish a George Zimmerman and the likes would ask me what I am doing anywhere- I wish!

I will beat you like you stole something!

Nuff said!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 23

They don't show the up-to-date pictures of Trayvon Martin, in the media. Now you know why. Kinda scary ain't it?

That old adage applies here. . . "there are two sides to every story" . . .we don't always get the truth from the media (in my experience there's 3 sides - your side, my side, and what really happened).

One of my favorite rants...the liberal controlled media...television news...newspapers...magazines...radio...all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon...NOT 17 year old Trayvon...they continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the little, cute, Hoodie wearing youngster who was stalked by this monster

In reality.."little Trayvon"...at the time of his death...stood almost 6'2" tall...weighed 175 muscular pounds...had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police)...had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for...smacking a bus driver in the face...because the driver refused to let him ride for free...he was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school...it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him...he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry...watches etc. That he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver...while on the way to school that day...the jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school. I am not trying to say this was a good shooting...

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die...I am saying...the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid...because...it would not keep your interest in this case... Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer...his friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants"...not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth....all of his tattoos...not a single paper will tell the news like it really is....and NOT how they want you to think it is...

President King Obama...looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation...and said..."If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon" So from that comment...should I assume you did not bother to look for the facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed thug whose name on one of his Facebook profiles was "wild ******"...who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school ?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? No. One that does not follow the liberal agenda? Nope. Are they helping to further divide this already fractured Nation? Yes, they are!

Well he wasn't 6'2 and 175 "muscular" pounds, he was 5'9 158 pounds as documented by his autopsy. The same height and roughly 100 pounds lighter than Zimmerman.

Umm, no, he wasn't suspended for jewelry theft, he was suspended for graffiti. Strange that no charges were filed, parent's/police were called, suspension was issued, investigation conducted, for this bag of stolen jewelry.

Hmmm, so now saying someone has the bet plants/weed makes them a drug dealer?? Thats like saying my friend has the best vodka, oh he must be a liquor store now. Sorry there isn't a single shred of concrete evidence to support he was a drug dealer no matter how much you wish it were true. Yes he smoked herb, lol who doesn't?

This kid was obviously no saint, but not exactly the hardened criminal thug you are trying to paint him to be. Between the two, Zim's the only one with an AÇTUAL criminal record, and a violent one at that.

We have all been made aware by now that the liberal media was obviously withholding information and trying to cause a stir, but they aren't fabricating facts like the you and the conservative media are doing. They maybe posting old pics but they aren't posting phony pics like Michelle Malkin or making claims that the kid was 6'2 and 175 "muscular" pounds like you are doing.

What you are doing is exactly what you are accusing the liberal media of doing except to fit your POV. The libs want to paint him as a baby saint and the cons/you want to paint him as a violent adult career criminal, and NEITHER of you are correct.

But congrats, you managed to mention for the millionth time how the media can manipulate things. At least have the intelligence and the honesty to admit it isn't restricted to the "liberal media".

Yeah I saw the picture you speak of, he looked like a convict, tats even on his face scary looking,I can see now why zimmerman was scared for his life.I think most people would have pulled the trigger.

Lol right because it's totally reasonable to shoot someone because of how they look. Even though they had a hoodie on covering the "tatts", no gold teeth, they're half your size and you followed them with a 9mm. Wow

Edited by NEODinar
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Sounds like trayvon had attitude and was the attacker,cocky attitudes get people in trouble nuff said.

Right because standing up to an armed stalker who is harassing you is clearly "cocky". Not everyone's a walking door matt buddy.

Maybe its reasonable to shoot someone cuz they are beating your head into the ground and trying kill you.

There's no maybe to that. Of course thats reasonable, but not if the one getting beat STARTED the fight. I can't start a fight, get beat up, shoot the person then claim self defense. Doesn't / shouldn't work like that. But that's the big mystery who started the fight?? Fact is this could have been avoided if Zim had not been stalking this kid.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I will tell u the truth that if anyone of you out there whom is not law enforcement approach me wherever I have a legal right 2 be, and follow or harass me - expect a beatdown!

Zimmerman had no business bothering that kid or any adult he assumes is up to no good that is not bothering him or anyone else!

I wish a George Zimmerman and the likes would ask me what I am doing anywhere- I wish!

Nuff said!

It's Showtime!!!

:butt-kicking:

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The real problem about this case is the fact that it took over 45 days to charge George Zimmerman. The Black community is outraged by the lack of candor towards justice for all not the majority.

Some of you say that black thugs kill innocent people all the time- the difference is is that these thugs get arrested when caught and charged right away!

can some of you say manslaughter!

scenrio: Your family member is driving down a two-way street alone when a drunk driver crosses over the solid line and hit your family member's car head-on. there are no witnesses- just people whom heard the crash. your family member dies, the drunk sustains a few injuries. the police arrive and can tell that the drunk smells like alcohol. The drunk tells the police that your family member crossed over the solid and hit them. Dead folks don't tell no stories. So, the police take the drunk's word even though they are drunk and looking at the accident scene, a good investigator could tell by the brake marks that your family member was in their right lane the whole time by looking at the brake marks. Now, this drunk is set free and no charges have been filed. No charges will be filed because the police only have one story to listen to. you plead with the police to look further into the accident. The drunk has a history of drunk driving. You just lost a family member whom has a history of stealing and smoking pot. No stolen items or pot was found at the accident scene or on your dead family member. Your family member has made some mistakes in the past but is still a human being whom has lost his life over someone whom decided to drink that day.

Here comes a accident scene investigator from the state whom clearly can see that the drunk was clearly at fault and should be charged with manslaughter- the drunk is finally rightfully charged with manslaughter- justice has started to be served.

Statistics have shown that if you kill someone accidently with anything( car, frying pan, ect) you will be charged with manslaughter if there is no justifiable reason.

Travon Martin no matter his past- was approached by a man whom had no business at all bothering this kid. Trayvon Martin stood his ground- and lost against his this wanna-be police-thug George Zimmerman!

so, I wonder how many of you far-right majority would let the drunk or a George Zimmerman kill your family member and get away with it and no charges be filed?

please only respond if you have a worthy response of my time............

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Right because standing up to an armed stalker who is harassing you is clearly "cocky". Not everyone's a walking door matt buddy.

There's no maybe to that. Of course thats reasonable, but not if the one getting beat STARTED the fight. I can't start a fight, get beat up, shoot the person then claim self defense. Doesn't / shouldn't work like that. But that's the big mystery who started the fight?? Fact is this could have been avoided if Zim had not been stalking this kid.

wasn't Zimmerman approached by Trayvon..........hardly seems like he started it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dont think Zimmerman started any fight, he was wondering what this kid was doing in the neihborhood since there were burgleries happening, the residents

reportedly liked zimmerman being around. If trayvon would have responded to him like most people instead of running he probably would have walked away from there to see another day. In the recording Zimmerman sid he was gone to the operator, if so it sounds like Trayvon came back ? who knows what

the truth is anymore.

• Upvote 1

Neo Martin would have you believe otherwise.................you can't dispute the facts in this case, it's open and shut by the evidence that has come forth

by detectives.....................not everyone seeks truth if it doesn't follow their way of thinking

• Upvote 4

regardless Zimmerman is a dead man if found guilty or NOT guilty and then the race war begins imho.

Easy,

I have read so many time on this site about a race-war from the majority on this site- why is that?

some of you on this site are itching to start killing black folks it seems - you want use the Norfolk attacks and other articles to warrant such behavior.

you can not blame a few hood kids beating up people as all black folks are like that, just as I can not label all white folks as skinheads, hammerskins, Neo-nazis, New KKK, and other all white hate groups to all.

so if this race- war begins - all you just going to shoot every black person you see- then got to church on sunday and praise the lord Jesus Christ?- some of you had better check yourselves- GOD don't like ugly!

I wil start posting skinhead attacks and other articles as such to balance this site out alittle- this site needs it- a real reality check that this isn't just blacks attacking whites only postings should be discussed.

peace be unto you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Easy,

I have read so many time on this site about a race-war from the majority on this site- why is that?

some of you on this site are itching to start killing black folks it seems - you want use the Norfolk attacks and other articles to warrant such behavior.

you can not blame a few hood kids beating up people as all black folks are like that, just as I can not label all white folks as skinheads, hammerskins, Neo-nazis, New KKK, and other all white hate groups to all.

so if this race- war begins - all you just going to shoot every black person you see- then got to church on sunday and praise the lord Jesus Christ?- some of you had better check yourselves- GOD don't like ugly!

I wil start posting skinhead attacks and other articles as such to balance this site out alittle- this site needs it- a real reality check that this isn't just blacks attacking whites only postings should be discussed.

peace be unto you!

well, im talking about a specific case regarding George zimmerman and yes since the media has got ahold of this case Zimemerman is a marked man in prison or on the streets. I am not going to shoot any black person i see because i am not racist. Skin color doesnt matter but if you try to harm me, i will defend myself. It just seems a Race war is coming from what i have read especially as the KKK and black panthers are being fueled by the Trayvon martin case i hope it doesnt come to that but im afraid its only a matter of time all my opinion.

• Upvote 2

I dont think Zimmerman started any fight, he was wondering what this kid was doing in the neihborhood since there were burgleries happening, the residents

reportedly liked zimmerman being around. If trayvon would have responded to him like most people instead of running he probably would have walked away from there to see another day. In the recording Zimmerman sid he was gone to the operator, if so it sounds like Trayvon came back ? who knows what

the truth is anymore.

first of all it was raining that night, and no Trayvon does not have to answer to zimmerman or anybody whom is not law enforcement- get it through your heads- slavery and answering to the massa days are over! Trayvon could tell you or anybody else to kiss his a$$ whom do you think you are?

I wish the likes of George Zimmerman had approached me that night- would have been a different story- except I live and some sorry wanna be is dead or severly beat-down for not minding his own business and letting the police handle what tax payers pay the police to do!

you can't claim stand your ground when you get out of your secured vehicle or space and follow and harass someone- fools!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

How is that possible when there is documented evidence of Zimmerman following him?? It's a fact that Zim approached first, what happened after that no one knows except, well Zim now.

• Upvote 1

first of all it was raining that night, and no Trayvon does not have to answer to zimmerman or anybody whom is not law enforcement- get it through your heads- slavery and answering to the massa days are over! Trayvon could tell you or anybody else to kiss his a$$ whom do you think you are?

I wish the likes of George Zimmerman had approached me that night- would have been a different story- except I live and some sorry wanna be is dead or severly beat-down for not minding his own business and letting the police handle what tax payers pay the police to do!

you can't claim stand your ground when you get out of your secured vehicle or space and follow and harass someone- fools!

Massa and Slavery that sounds really intelligent sounds like your stuck in a time warp get over it.

• Upvote 2

the truth is anymore.

Hmmm, so you would rather believe an actual convicted criminal with a record of violence simply because the kid wasn't a saint ?? Hmm, interesting, I wonder why? Just a heads up, Zimmerman had absolutely no right or logical reason to be "wondering what this kid was doing in a neighborhood" A neighborhood in which his father lived no less. Trayvon wasn't doing anything remotely illegal or suspicious at the time, he was leaving a store. Yeah some residents liked zim being around, others claimed he frequently harassed people. I know though hard to believe a man with a domestic and resisting arrest would be accused of harassment, and even harder to believe that such a man could possibly try to physically intimidate a kid half his size. I guess Zim only goes after women and cops then huh? As referenced by his record.

The only truth or certainty we know is that zim could have avoided this whole mess.

• Upvote 1

Massa and Slavery that sounds really intelligent sounds like your stuck in a time warp get over it.

wow is that all you have- I responded to your post about Trayvon answering questions from a total stranger

This whole case reminded me of a time warp back to slavery. If you had read your American history books on slavery not too long ago in this country, you would have read that during slavery blacks had to answer to and show documents to any white whom had asked of his person.

guess you slept through that part in school or maybe it wasn't just that important for you to remember about true Amerrican history!

I challenge anyone whom thinks that this false to get at me- not liberal talk - American history talk!

Edited by Showtime2012
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nuff said!

Absolute freaking IDIOT! :rulez:

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm, so you would rather believe an actual convicted criminal with a record of violence simply because the kid wasn't a saint ?? Hmm, interesting, I wonder why? Just a heads up, Zimmerman had absolutely no right or logical reason to be "wondering what this kid was doing in a neighborhood" A neighborhood in which his father lived no less. Trayvon wasn't doing anything remotely illegal or suspicious at the time, he was leaving a store. Yeah some residents liked zim being around, others claimed he frequently harassed people. I know though hard to believe a man with a domestic and resisting arrest would be accused of harassment, and even harder to believe that such a man could possibly try to physically intimidate a kid half his size. I guess Zim only goes after women and cops then huh? As referenced by his record.

The only truth or certainty we know is that zim could have avoided this whole mess.

Yeah there is no way Trayvon could have avoided it he is so innocent just like the media portrayed him. i dont think so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Neo Martin would have you believe otherwise.................you can't dispute the facts in this case, it's open and shut by the evidence that has come forth

by detectives.....................not everyone seeks truth if it doesn't follow their way of thinking

Lol! Oh you're so clever mongo, and they say inbreeders can't be funny? :rulez: Hmm, would love to hear some of these "open and shut facts" that have so clinched a verdict for you.

In my opinion...now there is just one less drug dealing little thug out there.

Or one less racist murderer out there too. Apples and oranges.

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How is that possible when there is documented evidence of Zimmerman following him?? It's a fact that Zim approached first, what happened after that no one knows except, well Zim now.

following and being approached are two different things............Zimmerman lost sight of Trayvon and was heading back to vehicle when HE was attacked..........he worked

for the Community Watch Service, so it was what he was supposed to be doing, watching the property of the Home Owners, Trayvon attacked because he thought he could

either get away with it, or just didn't care about the consequences, which is probably the latter because of his history of being a dummy(graffiti, drugs, slapping a bus

driver,etc.). I cant believe the bus driver wanted their job bad enough as not to knock the H#!! out of that kid.

Says a lot about the parents and their ability to raise a kid.

• Upvote 2