Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***frank26 recorded CC w/ Delta*** 5/16/2012

easyrider

I just have to ask how many times you can listen to somebody say it has to happen soon before you realize that they're either lying or clueless or maybe both?

Thats a pretty good statement from somebody with only 58 posts compared to someone with 4000 plus. Easy's been around long enough to sort thru the fluff; I'd trust his posts and enjoy them if I were you. Besides, he said to decide yourself. Some of us choose to stay positive, some don't. No one knows who's right till the end. We'll all just have to wait and see... Peace to you bro

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Guess Frank doesn't have as many mods helping him as Adam. We always get the transcript minutes after the chat is over. I tried to log on that night, got the cam but couldn't tell what was being said. I like reading the transcripts better.

• Upvote 1

Thats a pretty good statement from somebody with only 58 posts

what does the number of posts have to do with anything? maybe he/she doesnt feel the need to waste their time posting on these forums. could be they have a life outside of the dinar forum world. i only have around 59 posts, but i have been around these forums for years and don't feel the need to come on them every day to read the same old tired info with the same bold claims that end up with the same results day in and day out. there are better things to do, maybe you've heard of it, it's called life. until i am told it actually has rv'd with some proof why bother with what any of these supposed experts who run these forums say. until then it's all nothing more than fabricated bs to keep you all coming back for more of the same.

Edited by norvtoday
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

what does the number of posts have to do with anything? maybe he/she doesnt feel the need to waste their time posting on these forums. could be they have a life outside of the dinar forum world. i only have around 59 posts, but i have been around these forums for years and don't feel the need to come on them every day to read the same old tired info with the same bold claims that end up with the same results day in and day out. there are better things to do, maybe you've heard of it, it's called life. until i am told it actually has rv'd with some proof why bother with what any of these supposed experts who run these forums say. until then it's all nothing more than fabricated bs to keep you all coming back for more of the same.

you are right it doesnt matter how many posts one has but i have took the time to contribute a lot more than you and him combined whether it be rumors, news conf. calls etc. This is all speculation believe me i understand that clear but its why this forum was created and the right that we all get to post. Thats why i said believe what you wanna believe but please dont question why i listen to whom i listen to its none of his business anyhow. Ive spoken with Delta and frank pesonally numerous times and i believe they have a great team that knows something. Delta is a kind man that gives us info from iraqiya television and yes i do believe he is telling it like it is.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Easy, I like Delta's view on things. He is physically in Kuwait right? At least I thought I had heard that before.

Go RV!

WM13

LOL!

No... Delta is an American...who lives in the US.

The farce began with Delta speaking and reading arabic and being in Iraq...then he was questioned and proven to not be in Iraq.

Then something came out written in arabic and he was asked to read it and he could not...said he could only speak it and understand it.

Then someone cornered him on a call and asked him questions in arabic and it came out he could not understand arabic but his wife who is arabic could understand and speak the language and it is said to be his WIFE who watches Iraqi TV (here in the states) and then SHE tells Delta what was said.

So Delta is nothing less than a proven fraud who has been busted no less than 3 times as a fake.

But if you throw in a "praise jebus" or two and I guess it does not matter. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey norvtoday, a simple equation:

Greater number of posts = deeper interest x longer exposure + more interaction + broader experiences.

In other words, Easy is a rightous dude, with a balanced view. Most of us like to share, and in this particular section, these subjects are what we discuss. Why don't you put out the effort and find something and bring it to the table so we can further our knowledge.

Oh, that's right I forgot, you have a life... so what is it like being a pompous gas bag?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Personally, I count Adam Montana as an expert and value his opinion... That's why I'm here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL!

No... Delta is an American...who lives in the US.

The farce began with Delta speaking and reading arabic and being in Iraq...then he was questioned and proven to not be in Iraq.

Then something came out written in arabic and he was asked to read it and he could not...said he could only speak it and understand it.

Then someone cornered him on a call and asked him questions in arabic and it came out he could not understand arabic but his wife who is arabic could understand and speak the language and it is said to be his WIFE who watches Iraqi TV (here in the states) and then SHE tells Delta what was said.

So Delta is nothing less than a proven fraud who has been busted no less than 3 times as a fake.

But if you throw in a "praise jebus" or two and I guess it does not matter. :lol:

who cares if it's delta or his wife... if one of them can translate arabic and tell us what's going on then that's fine with me. I'm not really interested on how Delta gets his info but only that he gets info and how accurate it maybe. BUT really no ones information is accurate it's all just speculation.

who cares if it's delta or his wife... if one of them can translate arabic and tell us what's going on then that's fine with me. I'm not really interested on how Delta gets his info but only that he gets info and how accurate it maybe. BUT really no ones information is accurate it's all just speculation.

Every single thing he said on that call can be found posted in the news section of this forum.

All he ever does is give his twist on the news you can read right here.

In the past he has fraudulently misrepresented himself by deception and was exposed as a poseur.

Definition of fraud:

noun

deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.

a particular instance of such deceit or trickery: mail fraud; election frauds.

any deception, trickery, or humbug.

a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.

• Upvote 4

Hey norvtoday, a simple equation:

Greater number of posts = deeper interest x longer exposure + more interaction + broader experiences.

In other words, Easy is a rightous dude, with a balanced view. Most of us like to share, and in this particular section, these subjects are what we discuss. Why don't you put out the effort and find something and bring it to the table so we can further our knowledge.

Oh, that's right I forgot, you have a life... so what is it like being a pompous gas bag?

haha you are funny. i have been on this forum since it was started. i did post very many articles and rumors from the likes of frank, okie, medic, and a lot of the other gurus. under one of my other names i had well over 1,000 posts. and that didn't make me an expert on the dinar. i took my share of negs for bringing "bs" posts from the gurus with so called contacts. I have been booted from this forum many times for speaking my mind and for speakimg my mind of certain individuals. i have also been booted for posting a response similar to the one you just posted towards me. but hey whatever. each time i have come back under a new name. i was all caught up in all the bs from the gurus and spent many days and nights glued to these forums waiting for the rv that was promised to happen any minute now. i have nothing against easy. and your right i do have a life, it is called every day living. it's called working and trying to do the best for me and my family. so i see nothing has changed speak your mind and if it ruffles some feathers you get bashed. that's why i don't bother to visit these forums or post on them any more. SOS different day. i have been through and heard it all before for the past 5 years now. same stories from the same tired gurus and we are still waiting for the dinar to RV. so go ahead and bash away. when it RV's believe me it will be known by everyone and not because any of the gurus said it will.

• Upvote 2

you are right it doesnt matter how many posts one has but i have took the time to contribute a lot more than you and him combined whether it be rumors, news conf. calls etc. This is all speculation believe me i understand that clear but its why this forum was created and the right that we all get to post. Thats why i said believe what you wanna believe but please dont question why i listen to whom i listen to its none of his business anyhow. Ive spoken with Delta and frank pesonally numerous times and i believe they have a great team that knows something. Delta is a kind man that gives us info from iraqiya television and yes i do believe he is telling it like it is.

F.N.A. easyrider!!!

haha you are funny. i have been on this forum since it was started. i did post very many articles and rumors from the likes of frank, okie, medic, and a lot of the other gurus. under one of my other names i had well over 1,000 posts. and that didn't make me an expert on the dinar. i took my share of negs for bringing "bs" posts from the gurus with so called contacts. I have been booted from this forum many times for speaking my mind and for speakimg my mind of certain individuals. i have also been booted for posting a response similar to the one you just posted towards me. but hey whatever. each time i have come back under a new name. i was all caught up in all the bs from the gurus and spent many days and nights glued to these forums waiting for the rv that was promised to happen any minute now. i have nothing against easy. and your right i do have a life, it is called every day living. it's called working and trying to do the best for me and my family. so i see nothing has changed speak your mind and if it ruffles some feathers you get bashed. that's why i don't bother to visit these forums or post on them any more. SOS different day. i have been through and heard it all before for the past 5 years now. same stories from the same tired gurus and we are still waiting for the dinar to RV. so go ahead and bash away. when it RV's believe me it will be known by everyone and not because any of the gurus said it will.

My apologies norvtoday. I appreciate you sharing your background.

I'm glad you're back and hope you share from your experiences and what ever you may find.

You've got some stones...props to you.

:tiphat: