Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Today

Joeysixtsix

Interesting...when I stated on October 14, 2010 that my source said there is nothing happening until the fall of 2012, I am roasted. When Breitling says it in May 2012...it's great news. :)

Dr. J

Thanks for stopping by, Dr J.

I listened to T.B.'s program, and he quoted the CBI - that they'll start printing the new currency in September, and then start using the new currency in January 2013. Not sure when an RV will happen in that timeline. But it looks like your source has been fairly accurate. But what do you think your source was/is basing his opinion on? Is it something he saw/sees in the news coming out of Iraq? What are your thoughts?

On another note, I'm not sure why you were negged for responding to a question that you were invited to answer. So I evened you out.

Cheers!

"does it matter? i know im still here till the end. Why sell now? whats the point? " easyrider

No point in selling, but where's the enthusiasm?

Did you buy enthusiasm and aren't getting it now? Did Brietling actually con you out of your enthusiasm? Good grief!!

• Upvote 2

Breitling is the guy who recommended people to get a Warka Bank account. Oops! Also, he has told people to buy the lower denoms (for which you had to pay a premium), in order to diversify their dinar holdings. Really?

This guy is not a financial advisor, not an investment advisor, not a CPA or even any other type of accountant, and not an attorney. He's just some guy in the community, with an agenda, handing out bad advice.

I'll never forget hearing him rail on someone who said something about what he said or wrote. He was screaming in his whiny little voice that this other person's actions were LIABOUS. In fact, he used the word "liabous" (which, by the way, is NOT a word) time and time again. Of course, he was trying to formulate the word "libelous" in his addled mind, but obviously he couldn't come up with it. Duh!

Why does anyone give this guy any credence? We just need to lump him in with all of the other "gurus" in the dinar community...to be ignored!!

I call it The Seventh Sense, as in "I see stupid people. They just don't know they're stupid."

You know Breitling isn't the only one that has recommended diversifying there IQD investment by opening a Warka account, in fact Adam Montana recommends it (pg. 17 of his RV Intel Guide). Do you feel Adam should be lumped in with your "Stupid" category?

• Upvote 2

I do. :)

I still have faith too! :) I am a little disillusioned about how long it's taking, though.

I sure wish people didn't need to go out of their way to bash Breitling. So what if his voice and speech style are annoying. So what if he makes some money recommending stuff. We all watch commercial television and don't throw fits about that. Listen or don't! I have been listening to almost all of his shows for six months, and I know that I am much better prepared as a dinar investor and as a world citizen than I was just reading Adam's weekly info, or his Dinar Intel book, which I had to pay for. Nobody, including me, has a problem with that.

Those who listened to his opinion and did something they regret that think he's going to be sued...just don't remember how he puts things...he always talks about "how he does things" and why. He never "advises" and he's super careful about not telling us what to do. He's all about educating people.

He's great about managing the disinfo put out there by Okie and those like him...and filtering and distilling the information coming out of the CBI.

I just don't see the real bone for pickin'. Either listen to him, or don't!

• Upvote 3

At least he named himself after a prestigious watch..........I doubt we would be on page 2 with a Casio......

Texas1..funny that you said that cause I started to name myself Timex cause I always considerd myself cheeep...now I think it will be Rolex..

seems everybody has an opinion about him but I don't..I have heard him along with many more...my conclusion...even after due diligence, reading hundreds of articles, listening to umteen conference calls, etc...I still have heard no concrete evidence about when, how much, if, etc and I am in the know why...cause it has not been announced or verified by anybody that knows anything...kinda makes you wonder if the people that really are in control have made any concrete plans yet...I think when it does pop this is the best place for the correct information..anyway we hope, dream, wait and fish...have fun folks!!!

• Upvote 1

If he is not a qualified finacial advisor and IF he DID advise people to invest in Warka ( from what I hear he did and it is even recorded) and IF those people lose their money after taking HIS advice then they can sue him for their losses.

Will they win? Maybe. Will Breitling be ruined? Very good chance.

And there is always the chance of someone who took his advice who lost it all walking up behind him and tapping on his shoulder some night.

I have a feeling this may not end well for him.

To quote my Momma..."If He told you to jump off a bridge , would you do it ? People need to be responsible for their own actions...if this thing ends up going south on us I won't be lookiing for anybody to blame.