Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confused

firefighter12

This is word from a military personel that has just got back from Iraq. On Saturday 13 2010 we had fire training, and after fire training i had sparked a converstion with him on the dinar. He said how much do you have invested, and after I told him his words out of his mouth was why would you invest in iraqi dinar. His opinion is that the dinar will never rv, and his thought was that I should have invested in gold. Please no bashing just wanted to share his thoughts.

This is word from a military personel that has just got back from Iraq. On Saturday 13 2010 we had fire training, and after fire training i had sparked a converstion with him on the dinar. He said how much do you have invested, and after I told him his words out of his mouth was why would you invest in iraqi dinar. His opinion is that the dinar will never rv, and his thought was that I should have invested in gold. Please no bashing just wanted to share his thoughts.

It appears your well meaning friend may not have actually researched the Iraqi Dinar. Just because someone was in Iraq does not mean they are an expert in the economy there.

I don't think anyone feels 100%. I'm at about 90-10. You may not make millions, but i do think some profit is to be made. It's hard to talk to anyone who hasn't heard or researched for themselves about the IQD. I know people on this site have educated me beyond my imagination. Read the articles and listen to people you trust. Don't lose sleep over all this, no one can make this happen faster. Just be prepared. Have a great day

The rule of thumb in investing is "buy low, sell high". Buying gold means you're buying high, record highs in fact, which means you'll more than likely be selling low. Dinar on the other hand is very low, even with a 20% appreciation it's only

8/10 thousandths of a penny. Now that's buying low! Worst downside is you'll walk away with even money, best you'll walk away flush with even a modest RV. The guy from Iraq is thinking backwards most Goldheads do. LOL!

It's really going to put your friend in shock when the money does actually hit the real worldwide market for trade. Stay encouraged and when it finally opens to the world, you can take your friend out for a drink. I think he's going to need one. Either that or buy him his own store! (LOL)!

The rule of thumb in investing is "buy low, sell high". Buying gold means you're buying high, record highs in fact, which means you'll more than likely be selling low. Dinar on the other hand is very low, even with a 20% appreciation it's only

8/10 thousandths of a penny. Now that's buying low! Worst downside is you'll walk away with even money, best you'll walk away flush with even a modest RV. The guy from Iraq is thinking backwards most Goldheads do. LOL!

Who in their right mind would trade gold for paper at any price, in these turbulant times. Not me.........buy high or buy low but keep your gold don't you know?

this is word from a military personel that has just got back from iraq. On saturday 13 2010 we had fire training, and after fire training i had sparked a converstion with him on the dinar. He said how much do you have invested, and after i told him his words out of his mouth was why would you invest in iraqi dinar. His opinion is that the dinar will never rv, and his thought was that i should have invested in gold. Please no bashing just wanted to share his thoughts.

why would you invest in the iraqi dinar he asked, answer............. Because i want to be rich!!! Lol

I don't understand why so many people feel this I 100% going to make them rich. This is a gamble people. We are not guarented this happening

That's right. what happened in the past is not a guarantee that it will happen in the future.

It is just one man's opinion, just because he has been in Iraq, it does not make him an expert in the Iraqi economy. You have most likely been a member of the USA all of your life, yet you are not an expert on the economic system or you would be rich. Relax, all the signs are pointing to an RV, and soon. Have patience, you will be rewarded.

You have to put it in the proper perspective. Like many have said, don't buy more dinar than you can afford. I have all that I am going to buy, that money is spent, if it all turns to dust then my life doesn't change. If it pays off then my life does.

firefighter, thank you for your post. i get the same response from certain financial investor friends of mine. traditionally, currency is not a very sound investment... especially the currency from a very unstable country. it's a huge gamble... but in this case, not really, considering at the end of the day, if this lottery ticket doesn't win, you will get most of your money back. i would never do this with any other currency, but certain information has been provided to me and i believe we will be in for a pleasant surprise. however, anyone who tells you they know the date and the rate is full of beans. there is way too many moving pieces. i still come on here to listen, and every once in awhile things match up with information i have been told, but i still temper my expectations.

hold onto your dinar and don't buy into all the bologna, but don't let the naysayers or false predictions lose your confidence.