Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - It Is Live On The Foreign Currancy Exchange Forex !

DinarThug

Now I know Okie is really the e*trade baby with an ipad in his crib under the blanket...accessing the OOM dinar site, Great one Thug, this proves it!!!! Don'tja think??? :o

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Cosmo
  • Upvote 1

This one was the best Oakieism yet for entertainment purposes. emot-LMAO.gif Just imagine if it is only HALF true.th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif I would settle for Oakie being altogether wrong (again) except for the fact it did RV.

Now, let's see, say it did revalue around $42......cash in, pay all taxes and not worry about 15 or 35%, 10% charity, buy an island, import top shelf liquor and drop out of society....tip_hat.gif Oh yes, I almost forgot, I will need a ship load of those little paper umbrellas.feature_party.gif

• Upvote 1

one thing that i noticed....everyone is assuming that this clown even owns dinar.....

this is what i think......i think he gifted too much and now only has 42.00 bucks worth of dinar left.....

42.00 USD = 48,795.60 IQD

so he is right..... :lol:

NO but he doesn't know it yet but he will be going to jail,,that is funny but true,anyone not band from his site post this,because he is going to jail for fraud,dude you have posted your last free post ,because i will send money to anyone in jail ,who will be your lover "ouch"

• Upvote 2

NO but he doesn't know it yet but he will be going to jail,,that is funny but true,anyone not band from his site post this,because he is going to jail for fraud,dude you have posted your last free post ,because i will send money to anyone in jail ,who will be your lover "ouch"

At one time i listened to okie,that was a year and half ago and ,even in canada he reached to friends of mine,so factor in the population of dinar holders,,,in canada and double or more in the usa and we ,together will make okie and friends life very jail like,i don't know about you but even in the rumours section $43 dollars what a liar if he doesn't go to jail ,well he fell down and hurt himself,americans and protect our own so if anyone has a way to his site post this,because i personlly will take him down,

• Upvote 1

GOOD THING I HAD ON MY GUM BOOTS THIS MORNING! WOW $43...REALLY...I'LL TAKE .85 BUT $43 WOULD MAKE ME CRAP MY PAINTS AND HAVE A STROKE! I SPIT COKE ALL OVER MY KEY BOARD FROM THE LAUGHFTER. WELL OKIE MADE MY DAY HE ALLWAYS MAKES ME HAHAHAH! THIS HAS TO BE THE LARGEST PUMP EVER! WELL GUESS I BETTER RUN TO THE BANK A GET SOME MORE DINAR, I MEAN A $43 RV TODAY.... DONT WANT TO MISS THAT!

• Upvote 1