Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High RV ?

MikeRite

Here' s a question Iv'e been thinking about. What if Iraq and the CBI both have several trillion dinar in their vaults just waiting for the RV. They revalue at the 1 to 1 they've said they were going to and right off the start they buy up a bunch of US dollars to support the new demand on their foreign reserves giving Iraq, lots of US funds to cash us out with giving us our share. Given the talk that there are several countrys now talking about dropping the US dollar, maybe this is part of the plan to keep the US dollar in demand? Remember folks, this is banking and if they can come up with derivetives they can come up with anything!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Of course, the CBI is going to RV at a higher rate. Look, Shabibi has been buying up dinars like crazy, while they are still very, very cheap.. Pretty soon, most of the dinars will be owned by (1) us in the dinar community, (2) the CBI itself, and (3) the various central banks from all around the world. We will cash ours in and they will be held by the US Treasury, to be cashed in over the 10 years following the RV (or RI). The CBI won't have to shell out any money anytime soon to get our dinars back. Also, the CBI won't have to "buy" any dinars from in-country sources. Instead, for in-country transactions, the CBI will only be exchanging the 3-zero bills for an equal amount of non-3-zero bills. These exchanges cost the CBI ABSOLUTELY nothing, and do not result in any reduction of its foreign currency reserves. On the other side of the balance sheet, the dinars that have been bought back by the CBI in its daily auctions will then be sold or exchanged, at the new RVed (or RIed) rate, for dollars, euros, pounds, KDs, rials, etc. to each and every foreign private-sector enterprise that will be doing business in Iraq. This is when you will really see a tremendous growth in the foreign currency reserves at the CBI. Then down the road, the CBI will then be able to buy back it's dinars with these foreign currency reserves.

• Upvote 4

I really don't know why some got into this considering how they believe the turnaround will be almost nothing. Why do some bother with it? If it was going to RV low I wouldn't waste my time. I believe in a high RV because of what the Iraqi govt. itself has said concerning the value of it's currency, not the guru's.

We'll see who's laughing in the end.

:)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I really don't know why some got into this considering how they believe the turnaround will be almost nothing. Why do some bother with it? If it was going to RV low I wouldn't waste my time. I believe in a high RV because of what the Iraqi govt. itself has said concerning the value of it's currency, not the guru's.

We'll see who's laughing in the end.

:)

I think i can speak for myself and Tims on this ..... it's not that were laughing at anyone thinking there is going to be a high RV .... were laughing a the sheer lack of any kind of intellegent thinking or knowledge in the first two posts ....

where do I start .... right post no1. ... "What if Iraq and the CBI both have several trillion dinar in their vaults just waiting for the RV" really the CBI have dinar lol and both the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) and the Iraqi government are waiting for an RV of their own currency ...... that just blow's my mind.... nothing more to say about that

post no.2 .... "Not to mention scientists are predicting that a global economic collapse could happen in 15 years" ... right so Scientists are now predicting ecomonic matters .... I truelly thought that would be the job of economists or financial analysts anyway maybe there too busy these days with there chemistry sets .... best to leave the financial stuff to the scientists lol

What more can I say ... I'm not trying to be bad here or have a go at anybody but come on

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Here' s a question Iv'e been thinking about. What if Iraq and the CBI both have several trillion dinar in their vaults just waiting for the RV. They revalue at the 1 to 1 they've said they were going to and right off the start they buy up a bunch of US dollars to support the new demand on their foreign reserves giving Iraq, lots of US funds to cash us out with giving us our share. Given the talk that there are several countrys now talking about dropping the US dollar, maybe this is part of the plan to keep the US dollar in demand? Remember folks, this is banking and if they can come up with derivetives they can come up with anything!

Don't you think that if it worked like this then the US Government would just RV our dollars and wipe out our $15 Trillion debt? All they would need to do would be to print 5 Trillion US dollars and then revalue them by 300% and "poof..." our entire national debt is gone!

Wait, why stop there. How about we print 60 trillion US dollars and then revalue them by 500% now we have $300 Trillion Dollars reserves!

WooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if that sounds rude, but seriously, you need to think about what you are saying, it makes no sense. If Iraq could do this to their currency, then so could we. If we can do this to our currency, then other countries would not be talking about dropping the US dollar as you put it...so it's probably not part of the plan.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 7

Don't you think that if it worked like this then the US Government would just RV our dollars and wipe out our $15 Trillion debt? All they would need to do would be to print 5 Trillion US dollars and then revalue them by 300% and "poof..." our entire national debt is gone!

Wait, why stop there. How about we print 60 trillion US dollars and then revalue them by 500% now we have $300 Trillion Dollars reserves!

WooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if that sounds rude, but seriously, you need to think about what you are saying, it makes no sense. If Iraq could do this to their currency, then so could we. If we can do this to our currency, then other countries would not be talking about dropping the US dollar as you put it...so it's probably not part of the plan.

You are 100% wrong because you believe quantity and value is this same. It's not.

Purchasing power is far different then MZero. Until you wrap you mind around the difference we won't be able to splain it to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You are 100% wrong because you believe quantity and value is this same. It's not.

Purchasing power is far different then MZero. Until you wrap you mind around the difference we won't be able to splain it to you.

I'm wrong? Trust me, I know much more about economics than you, that I can almost guarantee. Explain your point in detail so that I can point out where you are mistaken. Thank you.

Maybe you should read some of my previous posts before you try and test me with such a simple scenario. This way you won't look silly arguing over a very simple concept!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let me explain:

First of all let's start with M0, or M-Zero as you put it:

Definition of "M0"

A measure of the money supply which combines any liquid or cash assets held within a central bank and the amount of physical currency circulating in the economy. In the United Kingdom, the M0 supply is also referred to as narrow money.

Investopedia explains 'M0':

M0 (M-zero) is the most liquid measure of the money supply. It only includes cash or assets that could quickly be converted into currency. This measure is known as narrow money because it is the smallest measure of the money supply.

Okay, so we know that M0 is basically cash in circulation. Now, the figures may be manipulated but I think we all agree that Iraq is WELL in the trillions...like over 10, but probably closer to 25. Let's just say that they have only 10 trillion for this example.

So the "10 Trillion" is quantity.

Now let's discuss the "Value" of the current M0 aka "Purchasing Power":

Definition of 'Purchasing Power'

1. The value of a currency expressed in terms of the amount of goods or services that one unit of money can buy. Purchasing power is important because, all else being equal, inflation decreases the amount of goods or services you'd be able to purchase.

USA Stock of narrow money: $1.866 trillion (30 June 2011 est.)

We all know we have a stronger purchasing power than the IQD otherwise we wouldn't be waiting for a "1:1 RV" right? So we have less than 2 Trillion USD and have stronger purchasing power, couple these two facts with one of the biggest (if not the biggest totaling almost 15 Trillion) of any other nation on planet earth and this means that the USA is basically an economic power house.

Now let's compare this to Iraq:

They have 10 Trillion (actually more like 25 Trillion) total currency in circulation, their purchasing power is weak, and their GDP is about $100 Billion per year.

How does one justify making the IQD as strong as the US dollar when you take a look at the 2 main factors in determining a currency's worth/value?

1) Total amount of currency in circulation

2) Total GDP

Yes there are other factors involved, but these 2 factors really give you a place to start from.

**If Iraq wants their currency to be of any value they would need to withdraw trillions and trillions of dinar from circulation while also increasing oil exports which will then increase their overall income and GDP. They also need to get their agriculture sector up and running again, they also need to build infrastructure and allow the private sector to grow. If they can accomplish all of the above then maybe, just maybe we will see our long awaited and hoped for RV** You can't dispute these facts.

By the way, I don't want to hear about any global reboots being the master plan, or the collapse of the dollar, or the white hats, or the elite, or the powers that be in this particular thread. Thank you.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 6

20 MILL IS......SAD BUT TRUE....100% CORRECT. THIS IS THE REAL MACRO-ECONOMIC WORLD.

chess

I wish I was wrong! Seriously...

Just can't deny the facts. However, should they choose to slowly appreciate the value of their currency through time they could definitely do that. Raise the value in increments, withdraw from circulation slowly while they increase the value. Increase GDP, export more oil, encourage growth in the private sector, etc... This is definitely doable, in fact, this is the only reason why I'm still holding, for that chance that they DON'T "raise the 3 zeroes..."

Here's to hoping! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

I know you said 'no elite, conspiracy, etc'.

I believe the reboot is well underway, but we're not a part of it.

China, India, Iraq, Libya, S. American countries ALL EMERGING. U.S..... declining. And don't gasp cuz I said it, it's fact. $0.04 to the dollar purchasing power. I mean really? What has changed about a gallon of milk in 60 years? Is oil laced with gold now? 0.78 cents a liter in Iraq per 2010.

Just my two cents.

I know you said 'no elite, conspiracy, etc'.

I believe the reboot is well underway, but we're not a part of it.

China, India, Iraq, Libya, S. American countries ALL EMERGING. U.S..... declining. And don't gasp cuz I said it, it's fact. $0.04 to the dollar purchasing power. I mean really? What has changed about a gallon of milk in 60 years? Is oil laced with gold now? 0.78 cents a liter in Iraq per 2010.

Just my two cents.

Here in Italy gasoline is about to hit 2 Euros per liter ( 4th part of a gallon)......