Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive by 4/4/12

kcw

Just one question: how can we be so sure that the Dinar supply of 30 Trillion that everyone has been repeatedly quoting, is accurate? Who here believes ANYTHING that ANY government or central bank has to say? I certainly don't!

Six months ago I would have spent 2 hours + posting a detailed analysis on a thread like this; sorry but can't do that today. I just want to throw the question out there for some of you smart guys to bat around, because I didn't read anyone else in the thread saying it. If anyone, or everyone, thinks I'm all wrong, so be it. I may or may not have time to jump back in tonight.

All of those daily auctions where the CBI used (rough numbers, an average of) $200M USD per day to buy back about 234B IQD, means that in a month with 4.33 weeks of 5 days each, roughly 5T Dinar flowed INTO the CBI, so in 6 months if they kept up that rate they could have removed all of the supposed 30T Dinar from the world...

Did they take some of those Dinar they sucked in, and pump them back out into the world through the GOI, through their back door, or some other means? No doubt they did, but how many? Do we have to take their word for that?

What if there really are 30T Dinars, but most of them are sitting in the vault of the CBI itself, or the Fed, or the Rothschilds, or Whoever, the members of that old boys' club that have their quiet little private agreements between themselves, that those Dinar are not going to be dumped on the CBI with a demand to convert them to USD the same day they announce the RV?

I have read a lot of posts here expressing the opinion that the GOI, the CBI, the FED, and all of their cronies, are out to deceive us all by as much misinformation as they can. Why wouldn't they, when it's the future of the world at stake?

So, once again... how do we know... how much they will have to cash in, what it will cost, and whether they can afford it?

It basically boils down to this.......Do you believe the numbers presented by the IMF, world bank, and the CBI on how much currency they have issued (25+ trillion outside the banks) which has been audited over and over by numerous outside agencies including Ernst and Young and Price Water Cooper? Ooooorrrrr do you believe its a massive secret cover up to lie to the entire world when you are trying to prove yourself to be an honest, non corrupt country that wants to have an internationally accepted currency and possibly become a reserve currency??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It basically boils down to this.......Do you believe the numbers presented by the IMF, world bank, and the CBI on how much currency they have issued (25+ trillion outside the banks) which has been audited over and over by numerous outside agencies including Ernst and Young and Price Water Cooper? Ooooorrrrr do you believe its a massive secret cover up to lie to the entire world when you are trying to prove yourself to be an honest, non corrupt country that wants to have an internationally accepted currency and possibly become a reserve currency??

So are you saying Adam is wrong??

you are correct....the value is still based on the 60 to 70 billion they have to back it

RIght (I have may have quoted the wrong post). What I was responding to was the idea that if they only need 25B USD to back 25T dinars, then they could RV by 3x and still be full backed by dollar reserves. I think that is wrong as the full 60 or 70B USD they have is mostly needed to back their full M2. That is why articles only a short while back noted the point at which they had gone slightly over 100% of needed reserves. If the CBI was only conceded about asking M1, they would have reached this point years ago.

So are you saying Adam is wrong??

Yes I think he is wrong.

RIght (I have may have quoted the wrong post). What I was responding to was the idea that if they only need 25B USD to back 25T dinars, then they could RV by 3x and still be full backed by dollar reserves. I think that is wrong as the full 60 or 70B USD they have is mostly needed to back their full M2. That is why articles only a short while back noted the point at which they had gone slightly over 100% of needed reserves. If the CBI was only conceded about asking M1, they would have reached this point years ago.

Should be "concerned about backing". sorry, I'm a terrible proof reader! Even worse when I know what it was supposed to say.

Curses on auto spell correction! (finally remembered to turn that off).

Do you agree with his thinking and prognosis in his drive bye?

Iraqs wealth wasnt really destroyed.....they still have it, sitting under ground and in their reserves and bank accounts across the globe......

But that doesnt negate the fact of the currency being low valued because its inflated or diluted.....and it doesnt help that situation either.....

While they have gained back lost "wealth" from the central banks reserves being spent to fund wars with Iran and such, the value of the dinar is based on what and how much they can back or support. Oil in the ground does nothing for a countries currencies value (unfortunately) so until they can get control of their money supply, the so called wealth in the dinar itself will remain hidden....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

There is wealth in Iraq and I am sure they planned to keep as much of it as they can....... To raise the RV to Sadam Huessin days $3.22 is not out of reach especially is they come out low and progressively move in that direction. Only time will tell. It all looks good on paper.

• Upvote 2

Show me a viable, accurate and audited balance sheet of Iraq. Iraq has assets that are not booked. Btw, I don't believe the numbers that I have read. They are deflated in my opinion. Bash away, people.

• Upvote 5

Show me a viable, accurate and audited balance sheet of Iraq. Iraq has assets that are not booked. Btw, I don't believe the numbers that I have read. They are deflated in my opinion. Bash away, people.

IF you agree that given what is stated on the books, that they can not RV to even 0.01 let alone 0.10 or 1.00, then the hidden assets they have off the books would have to be 10x or 100x or more greater than what is on the books. Does that seem reasonable? Might there be a billion here or there that they are nor reporting, or is just reported inaccurately? Could easily be the case I think (though I am reminded that one of the things that the book not the early days after the fall mentioned was how good the record keeping was). But could there be a Trillion dollars or 10 Trillion dollars worth of assets not on the books? I don't see how that is remotely possible. And if it were, why wouldn't they be spending it instead of saving it up for an RV that would at least in part benefit folks outside of Iraq?

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The annual audited stats posted on the CBIs website arent good enough?? They did at least receive qualified opinions (no adverse opinions) and the reasons for the qualified opinions are given and have nothing to do with the reported amount of currency issued by the CBI.....so unless Iraq has TENS OF TRILLIONS worth in these assets that are not booked, then it really doesnt matter....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

The annual audited stats posted on the CBIs website arent good enough?? They did at least receive qualified opinions (no adverse opinions) and the reasons for the qualified opinions are given and have nothing to do with the reported amount of currency issued by the CBI.....so unless Iraq has TENS OF TRILLIONS worth in these assets that are not booked, then it really doesnt matter....

Thanks for your post. I read the financials posted on the CBI website. I doubt that they are current and accurate Be well my friend. :D

Let's spar after the RV and subsequent LOP.

• Upvote 2

[/quote

Thanks for your post. I read the financials posted on the CBI website. I doubt that they are current and accurate Be well my friend. :D

laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You guys have been debating about whether Iraq has enough liquid USD to redeem all of the IQD that investors would send in, if the RV is at anything like the rates we all dream sweet dreams about.

Many months ago, there were articles posted here, a few by me, some by others, pointing out that:

The CBI and the FED have the same owners... i.e. the Rothschilds; wealth of their little dynasty estimated at $ 500T.

There have been long articles here with much detail about how the FED can receive all of the IQD that is redeemed by investors who want to receive USD, give them the USD they want (created out of the same thin air that they created about $16T or more to bail out their other European bankster friends), and hold the IQD for later exchange for Iraqi oil.

When the FED ceased reporting the M3 money supply in 2006 (surely because everyone would realize the official inflation numbers were a lie) - the M3 according to them at that time was roughly $ 10 Trillion.

However, the World Affairs Brief of February 25, 2011, stated that the total USD money supply worldwide is about $200 Trillion (www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

I believe that is accurate, based on my personal belief in that news analysis venue, and also other things that I have read and studied.

The rest of that post:

http://dinarvets.com...post__p__622976

Over the years there have been many exquisitely detailed articles with impeccable logic posted here, but a lot of the folks that had been posting the most bulletproof analysis got weary of getting bashed and repeatedly answering obnoxious questions from people who won't do any of their own research before they jump into the fray, so we have a whole generation of members on DV that have never read the best stuff that used to be posted here, and is still available from the archives, because everyone tends to gravitate toward the newest stuff, thinking that it's the best. The FUNDAMENTALS of this investment HAVE NOT CHANGED.

BTW - about the audits by Ernst and Young, and Price Waterhouse Coopers...

Don't make me laugh. Another big worldwide accounting firm in the same class as those two, Arthur Andersen, kept telling investors that everything was peachy at Enron, right up the the day that they drove off the cliff. No one there has been prosecuted for that.

When the UN weapons inspectors go into a country like Iraq, and they come out and tell the truth instead of what serves the powers that be, they wind up dead, by the hand of the same people that killed John F. Kennedy. Who in their right mind, thinks that the powers that are re-arranging the entire world to suit their liking, who have financed both sides of every major war in the world for the last 300 years, cannot find some bean-counters with a respectable name that will say whatever they are told to say... ?

Come on, folks.

One post I read almost a year ago contained this...

A gentleman here said that he personally knew someone who worked at the IMF, and back at the beginning of the investment around 2004 or 2005, that IMF person told him that when the RV is actually imminent, that the bad news, lies, disinformation, etc... would be so overwhelmingly negative that he would surely want to sell off his dinars, or even to burn them - and that this would be BY DESIGN.

I sensed in my spirit that that was the truth, and it cemented a resolve in me to NEVER give up on this investment, no matter what.

Anyway... Iraq doesn't have to pay you, so all of you can stop worrying about that... but post-RV, you might wanna think about turning all that USD into Silver and Gold, while it still has some value...

Now you can sleep well. Good night.

• Upvote 11

You are 100% correct, skitealwedrop. No government entity shows their hand, this way they are still conforming to the transparency agreement.

Current. Nope.

Accurate. Sure, to a point.

This is how the game is played. ;)

• Upvote 2

Adam Montana] Hey everyone!

[Adam Montana] I don't have time to do a full Q&A today, I'll get that tomorrow

[Adam Montana] but I've got about 10 minutes here, so I wanted to give you all a quick chat

[Adam Montana] GM everyone

[Adam Montana] Here's what I know - Iraq is getting pressured HARD. They can't afford to do things they should in all reality have NO problems doing

[Adam Montana] well, it simply doesn't make sense to even consider that they might hold off for too much longer

[Adam Montana] let me make ONE point. Wealth cannot simply "disappear", it can only change hands

[Adam Montana] Iraq was once a VERY wealthy country, with a currency valued at 3X the USD

[Adam Montana] now, you'll hear the l0psters talking about M2, they say you can't simply revalue the currency and gain money, etc etc.... the same goes for DEvaluing the currency. It does not matter how many 0's they have on their bills, it doesn't matter if there's 16 gazillion of these Dinars in circulation, because the notion that their wealth simply "disappeared" 8 years ago is a complete sham

[Adam Montana] it didn't disappear. Iraq still has the same wealth that they did in the past, it's just hidden behind a ridiculously undervalued currency

[Adam Montana] UNDERVALUED. When they FIX that value, the wealth doesn't magically reappear, it is simply re-RECOGNIZED

[Adam Montana] so, that's my talk for the morning. I'm hearing a lot of buzz that they are getting MAJOR pressure to stop screwing around and make something happen. And my point this morning is this: Wealth does not simply "disappear". I'm taking that point to the bank at one point

[Adam Montana] and I hope it's soon.

[Adam Montana] That's it, thanks for being patient with my schedule, I will do that Q&A ASAP

Topic: open floor

In so many words this is exactly what I have been trying to say also. The rate change doesnt hurt them. It is an equal trade on both sides when cashed in. The RV is not based solely on what amount of currency is in circulation. Many seem to speculate on this site with very limited understanding of economics and what revaluing currency means. The loss is in the intrum not once it is done. Those for instance who cash out now loose and all the trade since it went low was at a loss. Yet the RV wont hurt IRAQ at all. They still get the value regardless of the direction of the trade. I wish some members here would understand this.

I sincerely hope this crazy roller coaster ride for IRAQI citizens and of course all of us ends soon.

PEACE....

• Upvote 6

Iraqs wealth wasnt really destroyed.....they still have it, sitting under ground and in their reserves and bank accounts across the globe......

But that doesnt negate the fact of the currency being low valued because its inflated or diluted.....and it doesnt help that situation either.....

While they have gained back lost "wealth" from the central banks reserves being spent to fund wars with Iran and such, the value of the dinar is based on what and how much they can back or support. Oil in the ground does nothing for a countries currencies value (unfortunately) so until they can get control of their money supply, the so called wealth in the dinar itself will remain hidden....

Almost correct... Iraq's structural wealth is diverse and aside from gold and other metals, gems, among many commodities very rich in IRAQ, the currency value is based on other factors too. Of course one factor would be the security of the political system (which weakens them a bit currently, yet has been on a constant up swing), but also in coming business, etc. The strength of this nation is based partially on a sustainable future and that is based on the current commerce they are in the process of building. It isnt from a pipe dream but the amount of current build up in that region, which is real and on going. They also have a wealth of historical structures and places which strongly promotes tourism. Many large hotels have come into Iraq and are in the process of building up that nation right now. That is just one area among many businesses currently showing vast interest in Iraq. An RV is not based on OIL alone. It isnt based solely on the current currency in circulation either.

This has been what I have tried to say for some time now. If you look at IRAQ just politically, it is almost like a neon light for success. America among other nations have a huge stake in the success of their political and economic structure. As I always state when making such grand remarks is that this is IMHO. After watching so much and reading so much from different resources, it would appear that we are in a position for a nice return. Those who dont agree have a right to their opinion but I am curious why they are even here. Of course you are right when you say we dont know..(about much internally going on in IRAQ). It is all speculative and the none clearity makes this a high risk investment. High risk = high yield. Right?

PEACE....

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 5

[Adam Montana] now, you'll hear the l0psters talking about M2, they say you can't simply revalue the currency and gain money, etc etc.... the same goes for DEvaluing the currency. It does not matter how many 0's they have on their bills, it doesn't matter if there's 16 gazillion of these Dinars in circulation, because the notion that their wealth simply "disappeared" 8 years ago is a complete sham

[Adam Montana] it didn't disappear. Iraq still has the same wealth that they did in the past, it's just hidden behind a ridiculously undervalued currency

[Adam Montana] UNDERVALUED. When they FIX that value, the wealth doesn't magically reappear, it is simply re-RECOGNIZED

In so many words this is exactly what I have been trying to say also. The rate change doesnt hurt them. It is an equal trade on both sides when cashed in. The RV is not based solely on what amount of currency is in circulation. Many seem to speculate on this site with very limited understanding of economics and what revaluing currency means. The loss is in the intrum not once it is done. Those for instance who cash out now loose and all the trade since it went low was at a loss. Yet the RV wont hurt IRAQ at all. They still get the value regardless of the direction of the trade. I wish some members here would understand this.

I sincerely hope this crazy roller coaster ride for IRAQI citizens and of course all of us ends soon.

Adam is correct on one point but very wrong on another. Its correct that Iraq's wealth did not disappear from the money supply, its still there. But it is NOT hidden behind a ridiculously undervalued currency, it is diluted by a hugely over inflated currency. There is something on the order of 3000+ times the number of dinars now then there was back when the dinar was worth $3+ USD. So the value per dinar has to go down by the same amount if the value of the money supply remains the same. To get it back you have to reduce the number of dinars by 1000 times, i.e. an RD and thus the value comes up by 1000x to $0.86, nearly a buck. Just considering the value of a dinar and not the number of them, is meaningless. $60T USD worth spread over ~20B dinars is ~$3 per dinar but that same amount spread over ~72T dinars is only ~$0.00086 per dinar. These values are likely not exactly correct, but the order of magnitude is about right. Thousands of times more units covering the same value is thousands of time less value per unit.

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People always negate to consider unknown factors that are not necessarily covered or properly predicted. Which leads optimistic speculators to see a positive result and the pessimistic speculators to remove unknown factors and see a negative result.

The variable factors are endless and we could spend hours discussing what may be off & by how much from what we read and or see.

Here is the mentality of what many on this forum consider a lopster. A lopster will argue that the CBI is displaying 100% factual information, will generally not consider to factor any amendments to their own fiscal or monetary policies, and also only use the evidence that they get from data displayed as of present compared to how they promote to function. They see the M2 #s being inflated, they see the cash reserves as the only way of backing their currency, which leads to the only solution is to have a value-neutral re-denomination.

If Iraq were to not make any monetary changes within their own CBI laws and require 100% liquid assets or reserves to back their currency while the numbers they portray are accurate, than they are likely to be correct that the end result for speculation is not going to be very much in our favor.

What is failed to be considered, discussed, or really analyzed is the variable factors of this basically huge equation that will provide entirely different results. Their region is going to have growth in population, job opportunities, spending abilities, external demand, and energy exports. Regardless of the result of speculation upon the dinar, their economy will eventually become quite prosperous due to the amount of money that should ideally enter the country through oil exports alone. You add in the democratic government factor and the revenues should make its way to the everyday citizen who will in turn prop up the economy.

What the CBI would have to desire is demand for the IQD to be used within their own country & abroad to allow substantial appreciation. As of now, the dollar is in high demand in that region due to sanctioned countries needing the USD as a safe haven currency. If the CBI knew that the IQD would be accepted within their own country as well as foreign countries, they could easily establish that rate. Because it doesn't put the reserves at a huge risk. So, if they were to r/v to $0.10, their reserves wouldn't be depleted within a matter of months because all of this money from foreign countries being exchange would make its way to their own countries central banks to add to their reserves.

If we played a game of "what if", What if Iraq could sell their own oil, natural gas, etc in dinars? Would that have any impact on the demand & value of IQD? I could hardly see how it would be damaging. What if we saw that Iraq had a trade surplus after excluding the natural resource sector, wouldn't that potentially help the demand for the IQD?

If we look at the dollar, the U.S. has a trade deficit, but the demand for the dollar is due to the economy of the U.S. & the fact/idea of the petrodollar.

Here are factors that would help us see gains out of this:

1- The ability of the CBI to raise the value by considering non-liquid assets to back the currency

2- The ability for the dinar to be traded on an international level and be considered liquid

1-- Allow for initial appreciation while 2- allows for demand to rise from within that particular region & beyond.

• Upvote 2

You guys have been debating about whether Iraq has enough liquid USD to redeem all of the IQD that investors would send in, if the RV is at anything like the rates we all dream sweet dreams about.

Many months ago, there were articles posted here, a few by me, some by others, pointing out that:

The CBI and the FED have the same owners... i.e. the Rothschilds; wealth of their little dynasty estimated at $ 500T.

There have been long articles here with much detail about how the FED can receive all of the IQD that is redeemed by investors who want to receive USD, give them the USD they want (created out of the same thin air that they created about $16T or more to bail out their other European bankster friends), and hold the IQD for later exchange for Iraqi oil.

When the FED ceased reporting the M3 money supply in 2006 (surely because everyone would realize the official inflation numbers were a lie) - the M3 according to them at that time was roughly $ 10 Trillion.

However, the World Affairs Brief of February 25, 2011, stated that the total USD money supply worldwide is about $200 Trillion (www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

I believe that is accurate, based on my personal belief in that news analysis venue, and also other things that I have read and studied.

The rest of that post:

http://dinarvets.com...post__p__622976

Over the years there have been many exquisitely detailed articles with impeccable logic posted here, but a lot of the folks that had been posting the most bulletproof analysis got weary of getting bashed and repeatedly answering obnoxious questions from people who won't do any of their own research before they jump into the fray, so we have a whole generation of members on DV that have never read the best stuff that used to be posted here, and is still available from the archives, because everyone tends to gravitate toward the newest stuff, thinking that it's the best. The FUNDAMENTALS of this investment HAVE NOT CHANGED.

BTW - about the audits by Ernst and Young, and Price Waterhouse Coopers...

Don't make me laugh. Another big worldwide accounting firm in the same class as those two, Arthur Andersen, kept telling investors that everything was peachy at Enron, right up the the day that they drove off the cliff. No one there has been prosecuted for that.

When the UN weapons inspectors go into a country like Iraq, and they come out and tell the truth instead of what serves the powers that be, they wind up dead, by the hand of the same people that killed John F. Kennedy. Who in their right mind, thinks that the powers that are re-arranging the entire world to suit their liking, who have financed both sides of every major war in the world for the last 300 years, cannot find some bean-counters with a respectable name that will say whatever they are told to say... ?

Come on, folks.

One post I read almost a year ago contained this...

A gentleman here said that he personally knew someone who worked at the IMF, and back at the beginning of the investment around 2004 or 2005, that IMF person told him that when the RV is actually imminent, that the bad news, lies, disinformation, etc... would be so overwhelmingly negative that he would surely want to sell off his dinars, or even to burn them - and that this would be BY DESIGN.

I sensed in my spirit that that was the truth, and it cemented a resolve in me to NEVER give up on this investment, no matter what.

Anyway... Iraq doesn't have to pay you, so all of you can stop worrying about that... but post-RV, you might wanna think about turning all that USD into Silver and Gold, while it still has some value...

Now you can sleep well. Good night.

The US and its free market economy are completely different then Iraq....just because they are owned by the same people doesnt mean they operate the same.....The biggest issue seems to be how they will back the dinar without reducing the money supply while being a pegged currency which would rely heavily on its reserves....

So you are in the camp that the audits done by the various entities are all a purposeful cover up to mask the CBI's intentions of a straight up RV?? You dont think that the CBI knows how much currency it has issued?? You dont think that by undergoing a massive deceptive way of presenting its financials that it would hinder any build of trust with Iraq especially if they want to be internationally accepted and become a reserve currency down the road??

People always negate to consider unknown factors that are not necessarily covered or properly predicted. Which leads optimistic speculators to see a positive result and the pessimistic speculators to remove unknown factors and see a negative result.

The variable factors are endless and we could spend hours discussing what may be off & by how much from what we read and or see.

Here is the mentality of what many on this forum consider a lopster. A lopster will argue that the CBI is displaying 100% factual information, will generally not consider to factor any amendments to their own fiscal or monetary policies, and also only use the evidence that they get from data displayed as of present compared to how they promote to function. They see the M2 #s being inflated, they see the cash reserves as the only way of backing their currency, which leads to the only solution is to have a value-neutral re-denomination.

If Iraq were to not make any monetary changes within their own CBI laws and require 100% liquid assets or reserves to back their currency while the numbers they portray are accurate, than they are likely to be correct that the end result for speculation is not going to be very much in our favor.

What is failed to be considered, discussed, or really analyzed is the variable factors of this basically huge equation that will provide entirely different results. Their region is going to have growth in population, job opportunities, spending abilities, external demand, and energy exports. Regardless of the result of speculation upon the dinar, their economy will eventually become quite prosperous due to the amount of money that should ideally enter the country through oil exports alone. You add in the democratic government factor and the revenues should make its way to the everyday citizen who will in turn prop up the economy.

What the CBI would have to desire is demand for the IQD to be used within their own country & abroad to allow substantial appreciation. As of now, the dollar is in high demand in that region due to sanctioned countries needing the USD as a safe haven currency. If the CBI knew that the IQD would be accepted within their own country as well as foreign countries, they could easily establish that rate. Because it doesn't put the reserves at a huge risk. So, if they were to r/v to $0.10, their reserves wouldn't be depleted within a matter of months because all of this money from foreign countries being exchange would make its way to their own countries central banks to add to their reserves.

If we played a game of "what if", What if Iraq could sell their own oil, natural gas, etc in dinars? Would that have any impact on the demand & value of IQD? I could hardly see how it would be damaging. What if we saw that Iraq had a trade surplus after excluding the natural resource sector, wouldn't that potentially help the demand for the IQD?

If we look at the dollar, the U.S. has a trade deficit, but the demand for the dollar is due to the economy of the U.S. & the fact/idea of the petrodollar.

Here are factors that would help us see gains out of this:

1- The ability of the CBI to raise the value by considering non-liquid assets to back the currency

2- The ability for the dinar to be traded on an international level and be considered liquid

1-- Allow for initial appreciation while 2- allows for demand to rise from within that particular region & beyond.

I think its more so the fact that those numbers and information is really all we have to go off of.....there is no information saying otherwise, no evidence supporting that the numbers are a complete sham either.....so its kinda like do you have more faith in those numbers, or more faith in the repeated "forum facts" spout off by many gurus who are also claiming the RV to be around the corner every week....

I dont think they are 100% correct, but I dont feel that those numbers are off by tens of trillions of dinar either.....

• Upvote 2

I think adams idea of how wealth only changes hands makes since and its a true statement. the wealth never disappeared, the equation was just changed. But the concept hes missing is it is being represented, its just being expressed differently. before lowerdenoms had a high value, and now the higher denoms have a lower value. the total value is the same...

he problem is to now transform the equationback to the original, where lower denoms hold a higher value. the problem is the 60 trillion in m2. The cbi can rd back to billions then give it a highervalue. and end up in the same place. a rd is neutral or equivalent, which iswhy its been used multiple times in history,for the exact purpose.

the idea of wealth reappearing....does adam think they will reappear at $3/ dinar???