Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000!

fai3ul

MY TURN ------ NO ONE NOTICED --- IF THIS IS REALLY IN THE IRAQ PAPERS ---- SOMEONE REALLY IS LOOKING AT ALL THE DINAR SITES--- AND IF THIS IS THE CASE ,, ARE WE BEING PLAYED??? OR --- EVEN BETTER THERE IS SOME TRUTH IN THE MESSAGE ,,, BEING THAT IT IS REALLY THE 1ST OF APRIL ,,,, SOMETIMES THE REAL MESSAGE IS THE MESSAGE { I HOLD TWO QUARTERS IN BOTH HANDS BEHIND MY BACK ,,,WHICH HAND HAS THE QUARTERS ??? } A DOUBLE MEANING { I M O }

Edited by jeepguy

Hey fai3ul, Adam is absolutely right. You certainly do not deserve all the red you've been getting. All you did was bring over an article from a site that I myself have gone to for news many times. Sure, it was a joke, but you did ( I think) post it in the rumor section with a valid link. I gave ya a plus. Wish I was allowed to give you more than one. Sorry about all the heat your getting. Some folks are just a bit on edge. I hope you will take it with a grain of salt and keep posting. At least your looking for news and not just waiting on someone else to bring the goods. Chin up!

Hey fai3ul, Adam is absolutely right. You certainly do not deserve all the red you've been getting. All you did was bring over an article from a site that I myself have gone to for news many times. Sure, it was a joke, but you did ( I think) post it in the rumor section with a valid link. I gave ya a plus. Wish I was allowed to give you more than one. Sorry about all the heat your getting. Some folks are just a bit on edge. I hope you will take it with a grain of salt and keep posting. At least your looking for news and not just waiting on someone else to bring the goods. Chin up!

I think Adam should just even the poor OP out and then lock up the rocks on this thread. It's hard to recover from an onslaught of people who couldn't find the humor in it.

I think Adam should just even the poor OP out and then lock up the rocks on this thread. It's hard to recover from an onslaught of people who couldn't find the humor in it.

I couldn't agree more, but I personally find it more hilarious that the site edited the comments of the posters that were less than amused by the prank. Did I say edit??? I meant deleted the comments of posters that were less than amused. I guess they couldn't handle the heat they created in their own kitchen. I am all for the underdog, if the average reader of the site was well educated in the risk associated with this investment I would have found it more humorous. There are those (even in our group) that have gone on blind faith with this investment, and did spend a little more than they could afford to tie up for a extended amount of time. We have all read their posts, and many have stepped forward to help these fellow members, and some have ended up on Mod review for their less than kind comments. For the Billy Bob's and Peggy Sue's of this investment, it hurt my heart to think that for a little time this morning they may have thought they were millionaires, only to find out otherwise. I hope Adam considers evening out OP though, his post had no malicious intent. Good Night Guys!