Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: The autocratic ruling party theory is over

BREAKING NEWS…Maliki: the autocratic ruling party theory is over

29/03/2012 16:00:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki stressed that the autocratic ruling party theory is over.

In a statement Maliki recited in the Arab Summit today "Iraq proved success in three peaceful power transfer. /End/

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKJJFJ

• Upvote 3

BREAKING NEWS…Maliki: the autocratic ruling party theory is over

29/03/2012 16:00:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki stressed that the autocratic ruling party theory is over.

In a statement Maliki recited in the Arab Summit today "Iraq proved success in three peaceful power transfer. /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKJJFJ

Well then boyz... git-r-dun... that's all I got to say!!! eyebrows.gif

Thanks Jupiter girl... that was "out of this world"!!!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

I'm not a huge fan of Maliki's by any means. However, I wouldn't want his job for anything in the world. Iraq is attempting to start anew and everything, including their own populace, leaders, opinions, power struggles, factions, long harbored fears, distrust, and paranoia are against him. I truly don't think it matters if it is him or someone else. It will be years, it ever, before there is any kind of stability in that country imo. I think we will watch the same thing starting to occur in the "Arab Spring" countries. Everyone wants things "their way". The fact that Maliki has been able to facilitate anything there is amazing to me.

Does he really have the best interest of all Iraqis at heart or is he just posturing to hold power? I don't know what his motivations really are. I just hope that for the Iraqi populace and the good of the country that Iraq can stand the growing pains and continue to rebuild itself and behave like a good neighbor in the world community. This would be the most beneficial outcome for the country and the people of Iraq imo. Of course, on a selfish note, it wouldn't hurt the value of their currency either.

He is saying, he is not a dictator. ;)

You said "dictator". (snicker, snicker) :P

• Upvote 1