Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linsey Williams

Scrumdiddles

Fot those that need cliff notes, the speaker was a preacher with connections to some CEO"S from major oil companies who told him that we the dollar has been seriously attacked when the non-aligned countries stopped using the dollar for bilateral trade among themselves.

That we were not to expect the currency to crash in March, April, May or June of this year.

He also said that the plan of the elite was to create a massive national debt throughout the world through currency and market manipulation in order to bring the economies of the worlds nation down and be able to institute their own bankruptsy terms when the economies hit bottom. And, this is exactly hat has been happening.

He claims that as an indicator of when the currencies will crash we are not to look to the price of oil, the stock market or any other indicator. Only watch for the derivatives market to crash two weeks after the Euro crashes..

Note: Let's hope that the next time Alex Jones has a special guest speaker on his show he will shut up and allow the speaker to actually say something!

Carlos

• Upvote 3

I've watched Alex Jones for years, I know Lindsay Williams personally... I'm somewhat of a conspiracy theorist and I certainly believe our Gov't has alterior motives to systematically deconstruct every bit of freedom we have left.

Having said that... I can't continue to live my life believing the crap that comes out of Lindsay's mouth. He's been wrong for years... all his dates and theories blow by without any accountability.. just excuses...

my two cents

• Upvote 3

Here is another interview that is almost word for word with Alex's but without being interrupted.

He says Gold coins minted by the US Mint pre 1933, it can't be confiscated and 1 oz silver coins minted by the US Mint. Utah has recently passed a law that allows these to be used to purchase items in stores and other states are about to follow suit.

He says the timing to buy depends on when we see Derivatives start to crater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSFwnvZqYQ

Here is another interview that is almost word for word with Alex's but without being interrupted.

He says Gold coins minted by the US Mint pre 1933, it can't be confiscated and 1 oz silver coins minted by the US Mint. Utah has recently passed a law that allows these to be used to purchase items in stores and other states are about to follow suit.

He says the timing to buy depends on when we see Derivatives start to crater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSFwnvZqYQ

So how do we know when derivatives start to crater? Is there a Derivative index on the financial sites to watch?