Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani, Allawi agree to boycott National Meeting, says Jubouri

gamaray

Barzani, Allawi agree to boycott National Meeting, says Jubouri

Monday, 26 March 2012 18:48

b_283_189_16777215_0___images_stories_saleem_aljobori_6.jpg

Baghdad (AIN) –MP Salim al-Jobouri of the Wasat Alliance within the Iraqiya Slate revealed that “The head of the Iraqiya Slate Ayad Allawi and the President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani agreed to not to attend the National Meeting scheduled on April 5th to discuss settlements for current political crisis in Iraq.” MP Jubouri mentioned to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) Monday “Both Allawi and Barzani agreed, during their meeting in Erbil on Sunday, not to attend the national meeting because they have a feeling that this meeting would not settle the crisis,” noting that “They have not adopted a certain stance over this issue, yet.” Jubouri expected that “Both Allawi and Barzani might announce their decision during the press conference to be held later in Erbil on Monday.” He added “We also expect some changes to take place on the political alliances’ map since most parts of the IS support changing the political map.” The head of the Iraqiya Slate Ayad Allawi is heading a delegation from the IS to Erbil where the IS Delegation met the President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani on Sunday evening. /End/

http://alliraqnews.c...itical&Itemid=2

• Upvote 2

:blink:

Thank you for this information. I personally feel that this is just more craziness, due to the media blackout. The newspapers are working overtime finding something to put in their papers.

I do not believe Barzani is a boycotting kind of guy! From what I have seen with Barzani, is he is a straight forward guy, that says what he thinks, and stands behind what he says! I think he would rather go straight to the GOI, and get something handled, than to boycott something.

Lots of confusing articles this week, so keep your eyes open, and your brains engaged!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

How reputable is the source whom the article quoted? Let's not jump to conclusions just yet. But I agree; too many chiefs, as in EVERYONE wants to run things, NO ONE wnats to take orders, especially from someone in another tribe! These guys might as well be their ancient ancestors, tossing rocks at each other across a stream to see who gets the water rights. So much for advanced society in the ME. <_<

• Upvote 1

Not sure who is negging everyone, but I gave a + to help out! Gosh, I didn't think there was anything to be negative about today. All good news this last couple of weeks, and so what, we get some crazy articles, that really don't mean much.

Relax everyone! Things are moving, and we will see them very soon. Just be patient a little longer.

Go RV!!!

B)B)

• Upvote 1