Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Summit Without Newspapers ..And stop the activities of the mandatory technical and sporting and cultural

JustNTime

IMO, they can't shut down the Kurdish newspapers, only their Baghdad office. There are publications in all major cities, and also the Kuwaiti papers. Some of us follow news outlets all over the middle east.

It will be interesting though, to see exactly what news they do allow to "leak out". Radio Free Iraq should/may still be broadcasting.....

• Upvote 2

I bet there will be some news leaked.... Its hard to keep a hot news story down. There will be reporters of some kind trying to get a scoop. Hell maybe they have their own National Inquirer in Baghdad! ;)

Are you kidding man? This will be GURU Heaven...all of their highest possible impeccable sources will have all the scoop and we will likely see more BS coming from them than there has been for the entire dinar go round time.

Well, maybe not quite that much!

• Upvote 2

hey fastarnie, have a good catch dude!

I know how you feel about feeling closer to God when on the river. I feel that way about 120 feet deep in the ocean with all God's creatures swimming all around me and I am stuffing lobsters in my bag or spearing redfish, or grouper!

News blackout? Its not like the news is that reliable anyway. Smoke and mirrors a bunch of it if you ask me.

JUST PULL THE TRIGGER ON THIS THING GUYS AND GET IT OVER WITH!cool.gif

I don't go to regular church. I don't like the holier than thou attitude sometimes found, or the he said she said stuff that goes on. A guy I know told me this once and it stuck he said" I'd rather be on the river thinking about God then in church thinkin about fishin." So I'm not working right now. I'll be on the river when most people won't be. Mon._Fri.

Diving, man I love the water. Always trying to see through the surface to what's in the water, but I won't go diving. Not here in the Puget Sound or anywhere. I'd have a heart attack. Wolf eels attacking me, the largest octopus getting it's long arms around me, I don't think so. Sharks too scary for me. :o

I don't go to regular church. I don't like the holier than thou attitude sometimes found, or the he said she said stuff that goes on. A guy I know told me this once and it stuck he said" I'd rather be on the river thinking about God then in church thinkin about fishin." So I'm not working right now. I'll be on the river when most people won't be. Mon._Fri.

Diving, man I love the water. Always trying to see through the surface to what's in the water, but I won't go diving. Not here in the Puget Sound or anywhere. I'd have a heart attack. Wolf eels attacking me, the largest octopus getting it's long arms around me, I don't think so. Sharks too scary for me. :o

yes I understand your feelings about church but I have run into some jerks while fishing too but I still go fishing!

Church wasn't intended to just be a place where you put up with people. Fact is that wherever people gather regularly there will always be irritations. Imperfect people, perfect faith.

The book tells us for that reason I believe so that we don't lose sight of that, to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together".

Nonetheless, there are many churches out there who do not carry a holier than thou attitude. People dress in all different ways, all different cultural backgrounds, all different colors, and all different financial states. All to worship His Majesty, not because we are worthy so much as because He is worthy.

As far as diving goes it is amazing to see all those things in their natural environment. Octopus, shark, moray eels, grouper, redfish, lobster.

Only time I really felt unsafe was when I ran out of air 80 feet deep!

Enjoy your fishing time my friend. Wish I was there.

GP

• Upvote 4

Time to walk a mile...biggrin.gif

Thats how I hear you find em.

"Walk a mile for a Camel" laugh.gif

I can see justNTime that you are a real smarty britches! biggrin.gif

Truly a man after my own heart!! +1 from the GP

Pardon the celebration, but I have seemed to have lost my camel again. Has anybody seen him?

So sorry to hear about losing your traveling companion there moneysoon.

Maybe we could put fliers up around the neighborhood or something smile.gif

• Upvote 2