Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

St Patty's joke of the day‏

moose 57

Donncha and MacArthur are preparing to be blasted into space and have just left the mission briefing when one turns to the other and says, 'Mac, where are we goin?'

MacArthur replies, 'Well Donncha, the man in charge said we are on a mission to the sun.'

'OK,' says Donncha, he thinks for a while and then asks, 'Won't it be a bit hot, it being the sun and all?'

'Don't be stupid, Donncha,' says MacArthur, 'the man said we'd be going at night.'

• Upvote 1

LOL, I'm part Irish and if this thing ever RV's, I'm buying the damn bar! Have a great St Patty's Day! And thanks for the laugh

***///

... Welcome to FlyBoy McARVy's, may I pull you a pint o' ShabbyRed ale, sir?

Perhaps an O'MALLIKI black n' Tan? :P

A bite to eat, sure, Camel Sheperd Pie! :lol:

• Upvote 1

An American walks into an Irish pub and says, "I'll give anyone $100 if they can drink 10 Guinness's in 10 minutes."

Most people just ignore the absurd bet and go back to their conversations.

One guy even leaves the bar. A little while later that guy comes back and asks the American, "Is that bet still on?"

"Sure."

So the bartender lines 10 Guinness's up on the bar the Irishman drinks them all in less than 10 minutes.

As the American hands over the money he asks, "Where did you go when you left?"

The Irishman answers, "I went next door to the other pub to see if I could do it."

• Upvote 4

Donncha and MacArthur are preparing to be blasted into space and have just left the mission briefing when one turns to the other and says, 'Mac, where are we goin?'

MacArthur replies, 'Well Donncha, the man in charge said we are on a mission to the sun.'

'OK,' says Donncha, he thinks for a while and then asks, 'Won't it be a bit hot, it being the sun and all?'

'Don't be stupid, Donncha,' says MacArthur, 'the man said we'd be going at night.'

I didn't know there were any "blond" Irishmen! lol

An Irishman walks out of a bar.

That's funny all by itself. Can't even imagine it.

Yeah.. can't imagine why an Irishman would walk out of a perfectly good bar? unsure.gif Of course he might.. if they ran out of beer.. but then he would bust the place up first... then walk out! rolleyes.gif Good day to yah lads! wink.gif