Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR DEALERS ARE FINALLY DRYING UP...

mia

Mia, I certainly mean no disrespect BUT as has already been stated....plenty are still selling, first hand knowledge here also....why should people call and bug dealers if they aren't buying, thats kinda rude.

maybe I should be even more CLEAR...this is getting to be a JOB!...if you haven't MET in person, eye ball to eye ball, and you have his personal cell number...then you are NOT qualified to respond.

hopefully that helps for those of you having trouble understanding what it is I am trying to convey.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

back to the original topic...KEY words "drying up"...that does NOT mean past tense, that means present and future tense ...MY connection is DRYING UP...this was put out to see if anyone else's connections were and unless you ASK THEM you have NO idea..you are just speculating and bashing when you have NO idea what the current to future status may be.

hopefully , this clears things up for those of you that have a hard time understanding past , present and future tense of the English language.

I welcome all POSITIVE info that has actually taken the time to CALL a dealer that they PERSONALLY know...if you don't know any then take a break on responding....as stated before mine is FIRST HAND knowledge.

I understand the English language completely. What exactly is your argument? As I recall your complainant was that "Dinar Dealers are Finally Drying Up". I simply replied to your post with a method of purchasing Dinar.

....that went by the name of "WhiteIsRight" came on here and started making very hateful and raciest post and was banned as soon as we caught him/her.

End Quote

Well.. For one I want to personally thank you for stopping / preventing whomever this person is from writing his racist garbage....

That is much appreciated , Bumper

• Upvote 3

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THE MODS POST ,,,, AS THIS IS FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE...i AM NO PUMPER AND I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT...LAST TIME I BRING INFO TO THIS BOARD! IT SEEMS IF YOU DON'T GIVE A DATE AND RATE YOU AREN'T RESPECTED AROUND HERE...i AM QUESTIONING WHO 'ADAM" IS NOW???? HE IS ALSO THE ONE THAT WANT ALLOW "OVERB11" OR BRAVO11" WHICH IS WELL RESPECTED TO POST ON HERE ANYMORE...HMMMMMM...WHO IS "ADAM"???

MAYBE HIS TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING...HE PUMPS HIS VIP ROOM ALL THE TIME WHEN SELLS ARE DOWN...EVER NOTICE THAT???

HE SELLS A LOT OF DINAR AND HAS NEVER HAD AN ISSUE GETTING IT...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING ISSUES GETTING "NEW" SHIPMENTS....NOT WHAT IS SITTING IN THE WAREHOUSE..."NEW SHIPMENTS" IS THE KEY WORD HERE.

THANKS.

WOW what happened, I didn't read any disrespect Mia are you having a bad day.

I understand the English language completely. What exactly is your argument? As I recall your complainant was that "Dinar Dealers are Finally Drying Up". I simply replied to your post with a method of purchasing Dinar.

WOW! #1 I don't have an "argument" READ my initial post! please...#2 I did not say i had a "complaint"(correct spelling)....and I DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANYMORE DINAR!....whoa! illiteracy at it's finest!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I understand now...if you don't personally know a dealer and can call and verify what you are saying then you are not welcome to post in this thread....did I get it right this time?

pretty close! I am looking for INFORMATION (CORRECT INFO!) NOT some hypothesis on what you think you may believe..I don't need to buy Dinar ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Please!

Your posts say nothing, and this one is completely lame. Just because IQD might dry up, means nothing in the overall story of what is happening, and as I said earlier, watching for dinar drying up is so much easier than actually doing research, reading the news, and analyzing it.

You can't be with the program if you think Adam is disengenuous. This site has more smart people doing research and sharing it, than any other site. You get more information and longitute here than anywhere. Why wouldn't you just use DV for the information and keep your mouth shut? Hmmm.

You remind me of my sister, little sister. I used to walk around on egg shells because she was so flammable. Now I just carry an extinguisher.

Well, you said you would not be posting again, so we don't need to worry about it. See ya.

Please pass the bottle, bamagirl. B)

I see you lurking, Shelley. I just couldn't leave it alone. B)

Here, here! I have walked on egg shells in a past life, and I threw the fire extinguisher and hit the road. I am glad to see mia found the door. Hopefully.

• Upvote 1

Here, here! I have walked on egg shells in a past life, and I threw the fire extinguisher and hit the road. I am glad to see mia found the door. Hopefully.

Nope, you should have kept reading dear ziggy, you have broken her rules by posting in her thread without first hand knowledge and cell phone number of a currency dealer.....she has even went as far as calling our very own ski illiterate......sheesh, I have broke the thread rules again, I don't know whats wrong with me tonight....

• Upvote 3

I READ, JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU, WHAT "NEEDS" TO HAPPEN BEFORE IT CAN RV...MY PERSONAL METER WAS ON DINAR DRYING UP...THAT TIME IS FINALLY UPON US!

I SEE IN OTHER THREADS THAT PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMING THIS AS WELL FROM THEIR DEALERS.

MY DEALER WAS INSIDE A MALL IN TAMPA/SARASOTA AREA. HE'S NEVER HAD PROBLEMS GETTING ANY UNTIL NOW AND NO IT IS NOT TAMPA DINAR.

IF OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING THIS PLEASE LET US KNOW ON THIS THREAD.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! WE ARE VERY CLOSE...

I have no knowledge of this one way or the other as I am not currently in a mindset to purchase any more Dinar. Consequently, I can't speak to whether the supply is "drying up". I will say, that as I understand your initial post and the possible relation to an RV, of if the supply is being taken off the market this might be indicative of something happening in relation to a possible RV or some other action related to the currency (If I understood your post correctly). I DO note that there appears to be Dinar still available and in looking at the different sellers I have not seen any kind of price spike as of today.

back to the original topic...KEY words "drying up"...that does NOT mean past tense, that means present and future tense ...MY connection is DRYING UP...this was put out to see if anyone else's connections were and unless you ASK THEM you have NO idea..you are just speculating and bashing when you have NO idea what the current to future status may be.

hopefully , this clears things up for those of you that have a hard time understanding past , present and future tense of the English language.

I welcome all POSITIVE info that has actually taken the time to CALL a dealer that they PERSONALLY know...if you don't know any then take a break on responding....as stated before mine is FIRST HAND knowledge.

there is your answer.................NEXT !!!

• Upvote 1

WOW! #1 I don't have an "argument" READ my initial post! please...#2 I did not say i had a "complaint"(correct spelling)....and I DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANYMORE DINAR!....whoa! illiteracy at it's finest!

Mia,

You might want to take your posts to another site. Clearly, you are not capable of arguing your point, whatever that might be, in a constructive manner. Insulting members on this thread and Dinar Vets is not cool. Sometimes we argue and disagree around here. That's what we do though in a respectful way.

Be well and GO RV!

Ski :D

• Upvote 2

Nope, you should have kept reading dear ziggy, you have broken her rules by posting in her thread without first hand knowledge and cell phone number of a currency dealer.....she has even went as far as calling our very own ski illiterate......sheesh, I have broke the thread rules again, I don't know whats wrong with me tonight....

I can't speak for you Bamagirl, but I know my problem is it's St Patricks Day and I'm half in the bag. :)

• Upvote 2

really.....tongue.gif LOL

• Upvote 1

pretty close! I am looking for INFORMATION (CORRECT INFO!) NOT some hypothesis on what you think you may believe..I don't need to buy Dinar ...

does someone need a glass of wine or 10 and a midol. feeling a little bloated.

• Upvote 1

Wow ... someone is having a worse day than I am. According to my dealer, who has also become over the past few years a trusted friend, there is no "drying up" of dinar. It is totally dependent on where the dealers are getting their supply. She gets hers directly from Jordan. No problem with supply.

Hope your day gets better ...

:)

smee2

just got off the phone with my dealer and after a short discussion I found he had to tell a pain in the a@s buyer that kept calling him, I think he said her name was Mia, that his supply had dried up. ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: wow small world lol

• Upvote 1

just got off the phone with my dealer and after a short discussion I found he had to tell a pain in the a@s buyer that kept calling him, I think he said her name was Mia, that his supply had dried up. ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: wow small world lol

OMGosh, really is a small world.....WE HAVE THE SAME DEALER!!!!!

• Upvote 1

:D :D :D I LOVE BREAKING RULES! doncha know....damn I am kind of in Tirebiters boat...Saint Paddys day. That mia she is CRAZY......she will be gone tomorrow....or still calling her dried up dinar banker.... ;)

• Upvote 1

Literacy is extremely important if you choose to engage in the business world. :D

• Upvote 1

Ahh, so you were married before you met the love of your life. B)

Indeed.

I agree that it doesn't sound like Bravo but we had to shut that person down for what was being posted that night.

I am leaving for the evening, if someone can post a message on my profile to remind me to look into this more I would be more than happy to when I get home later tonight!!

Thanks

You are the best!

• Upvote 1