Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Conference will be held after the Arab Summit

Mohammed networking: I expect that the political blocs made ​​concessions to resolve the crisis علي عبد الله - 16/03/2012م - 1:35 م | عدد القراء: 38 Ali Abdullah - 16/03/2012 m - 1:35 PM | Hits: 38 1331894375.jpg

Independent MP Mohammad Abdullah network, the National Conference will be held after the Arab summit which will be a gesture to resolve the political problems, and expected to offer concessions to the blocks for some of its demands for the common good of the country.

The website said in a press statement that the blocks will give up a lot of demands for the common good of the country and especially since the Arab Summit will return Iraq to the Arab position as it was in the past.

He added that the National Conference will be held after the Arab summit to the presence of a clear vision and shared among all the blocks to the success of the Arab Summit which will be a gesture to resolve the political problems after its convening.

The MP pointed to the website: that the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII Iraq get rid of some of the outstanding matters, expressing his hope that Iraq is gripped by the investment from the Arab foreigners to provide job opportunities to reduce terrorism. Earlier, according to the citizen member bloc MP / National Alliance / cream Silverline Muhammadawi that the National Congress will solve all outstanding issues between the political blocs.

He said Muhammadawi in an earlier statement: The National Conference will all the problems and what is on the political arena are the problems of partial but not essential, including the remainder of the implementation of the Convention Erbil, adding that the law of Council policies is in the House of Representatives, and the latter approved last month the balance state institutions , The issue of the vice president is a lawsuit should not be put inside the conference.

The MP for the National: The issue of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq is a personal issue with the Prime Minister, adding that other material relationship with the Kurdistan Alliance, such as Article (140), or oil and gas law can be resolved through meetings of the political blocs.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_150949.html&act=url

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

quote: "especially since the Arab Summit will return Iraq to the Arab position as it was in the past."

Thanks Tony. Sure as heck wish it would return the dinar rate back to what it was in the past... Ok, wishful thinking here! :rolleyes:

Return the rate to what it was in the past would be great, but we can't believe everything they throw at us as far as the meeting goes.

Relax...there will be another article a few hours from now stating they are hooking up at Hooters next Wednesday. Thanks Tony!

haha, I would be surprised if they don't come out with another article saying National Conference will be held next week. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Relax...there will be another article a few hours from now stating they are hooking up at Hooters next Wednesday. Thanks Tony!

Good point amhvl but I think it's already done...

adding that other material relationship with the Kurdistan Alliance, such as Article (140), or oil and gas law can be resolved through meetings of the political blocs.....

...that is just what they have been having meetings through meetings of the political blocs

the real problems that divide the country are still these...

The issue of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq is a personal issue with the Prime Minister...

....and the Hashimi issue but these were put off until after the Sunnit remember......that to me is what will be resolved after the Summit..why would they tell us now if they wanted to announce everything at the Summit...just thinking outloud again...dang I need to stop that people are starting to talk...:unsure: ....just walk away Stryker...just walk away before they see you...:blink: ....

• Upvote 2

I do not think we are going to see a National Meeting. They have had their meetings, they must have come to agreements, and they do not want to take the change of a NM blowing up in their face just so they can show that they all get along. One suicide bomber could ruin their whole theatrical set they have built.

The big boys have taken care of business and have done their jobs.

One sentence that jumped out at me:

"The MP pointed to the website: that the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII Iraq get rid of some of the outstanding matters..."

Sounds like past tense to me.

I think this is all good news IMHO. B)

Zig, how is the head, or were you just a Hooters last night?

• Upvote 2