Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency surgery

Currency surgery!

Seems that the debate over "lift zeros" will continue long, and since it was announced by the bank by more than six years from now and until after the conduct of that process if it be carried out, passing through the tip of the conflict that can culminate in the upcoming days replacement.

During the event, and the various parties to review all the arguments either in support or reject it, which is important in my opinion, the arguments for both sides in the end it will be channeled to the benefit of the process of lifting the same zeros and increase it as I see it mature.

At this very moment I like to explain my point of view, equating this process as follows: it should be noted that the process will only be a mere formality can not affect in any way on the value of the currency, the fact is that it can be likened to carry out cosmetic surgery for a woman who suffers from some deficiency (long nose, lips soft, issued a small, wrinkled neck down ..), then the matter does not in any way linked to the main functions performed by women (going out to work, raise children, care about the house, give love! or any other community roles. .), so it can be concluded that (Thumbnail nose, exposing the lips, breast implants, removal of wrinkles ...) is not associated in any way the performance and functions of human and social, biological efficiency, it will not increase or decrease any value to those functions Bajunha or her lips or her chest ..

The same applies to the process of lifting of the zeroes, it is cosmetic surgery of the currency and the siphoning off part of the Asfarha, to look Erhq, which will not affect the value or function, either closely or from afar (and a way to replace, a store of value, a tool for settlement of payments ..), it is that were able to perform its functions efficiently this way, the lifting of the zeroes, it will not make any difference on the performance of these functions.

Some might ask, but why you women out beauty, then! And answer those that do not need to factor myself can increase self-confidence when it looks more beautiful, which are likely to exercise its functions in a manner more efficient ..

This may be the same thread is talking about the hidden Supporters of lifting the zeros, which is linked to positive psychological factor that can be generated by currency graceful stripped zeros either traders or investors.

It remains to point out that the rules of the game brightest and the antibody, required sometimes, to go both teams to the far right or the left, and that in the presentation of their arguments "flagrant" to promote their views varied, but in such cases, the outcome of such games is usually a draw negative, there is no winner or loser.

Currency will remain the same value, and the economy will remain the same and will not improve production or worse, will not increase or decrease unemployment, inflation, and will not damage the world after the lifting of the zeroes will not become too rosy ..

Maytham Laibi

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alaalem.com/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D44590

Well my take is the new currency, while it doesn't have the zero's on it, will still be the same. You go in for plastic surgery, get a new nose. You look different, maybe better, but you are still the same person.

So Zig,

What you and the article are saying, is that if you put lipstick on a pig. You still only have a pig by Covergirl? same pig but fashionable? :( YuKKK!!

Definetly a new spin!

I like this article a lot. He states it is his opinion which is a rare and nice change. He describes the lifting of zeros and basically states that it is for show and nothing more - the printing of new currency is a very expensive "cosmetic surgery"! So, in his opinion lifting the zeros and/or printing new currency is not the way to increase the value of the dinar - I think we all know of another solution!!!! Thanks for the post! Go RV!!!!