Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank of the process of printing the currency

mcuman, it's going to take me more time and now I've get to go take care of something.

I'll PM you when I have it ready.

Thank you Sir, I'll be around....

Did you catch my little Night Staff signature last night?

Spray_Bottle_In_A_Bucket_Cleaning_Supplies_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090127-021237-371048.jpg

Edited by mcuman
  • Upvote 2

And to give some perspective on what 90B dollars in foreign cash reserves looks like, over at "Shabibi's Friendly Bank and Trust," stuck in a dusty corner of the basement is little stack of 900 pallets of $100 dollar bills with a handwritten sign taped on the side that reads: "For Emergency Use ONLY."

Is that Bremer Bullion?

Thanks for your take on this Mcuman. I really enjoy your take on different issues, and enjoy reading the duck opinion page. B)

• Upvote 1

Here is another translation of the great article that JupiterGirl posted:

Plus one to you JupiterGirl for the post! WE are oh so verrrry close!!!!

IT APPEARS THE MONEY HAS DEFINITELY ALREADY BEEN PRINTED.

Parliamentary culture: Central Bank in connection with the printing done bearing the image of the Kurdish tragedy the elephants.

Thursday, 15 March 2012 15: 15 .

Twilight news/Committee on culture and information revealed, Thursday, the Central Bank's intention to print a new currency with a category image embodies the tragedy suffered by the Kurds ' alfillion ", indicating that the Central Bank to print this currency was the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

Member of the Committee on culture and information for saman Fawzi "twilight news" that "in commemoration of the tragedy of the Kurds and the bishops as crimes, crimes of genocide, the Central Bank decided to put a picture in the new currency reflects their plight after applying the draft deleted zeros from the current currency and I seize new currency".

"The Central Bank did not specify any categories of Kurds the bishops would be a currency".

And between Fawzi "directed the Central Bank to print the currency was based on the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."

He was Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohamed Saleh revealed earlier, for "twilight news" reported that the new Iraqi currency be lifted by three zeros, indicating that the Central Bank conducted an exhaustive study concluded that lifting the Iraqi currency would strengthen the zeros.

And thousands of Kurds to displacements of the bishops by the former Iraqi regime began on 4 April 1980, where it was displaced to Iran after confiscation of their movable and immovable property, and supporting documentation such as nationality and Iraqi citizenship certificate on the grounds that their return to Iran, forcing some of them to change their names in order to preserve the lives and families of murder and displacement.

Link: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Fnews%2Fkurdistan-news%2F38454-2012-03-15-12-23-45.html

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Sir, I'll be around....

Did you catch my little Night Staff signature last night?

Spray_Bottle_In_A_Bucket_Cleaning_Supplies_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090127-021237-371048.jpg

Yes I did mcuman,

about 1 am this morning, my middle of the night drive by I saw it and laughed....

you picked the perfect night readers symbol....... I just forgot to tell you today......

if you run across this I got count up with family this afternoon so I haven't done what I set out to do, tomorrow my friend...

PD46, nice that you would bring this in.....and you are right...... we are so very close..............

...............IT APPEARS THE MONEY HAS DEFINITELY ALREADY BEEN PRINTED.............

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

Yes I did mcuman,

PD46, nice that you would bring this in.....and you are right...... we are so very close..............

...............IT APPEARS THE MONEY HAS DEFINITELY ALREADY BEEN PRINTED.............

Seems that is what this article was confirming to me...

Parliamentary Culture: Central Bank of the process of printing the currency bearing the image of the tragedy of the Kurds Faili<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

THURSDAY, MARCH 15 / MARCH 2012 15:15

Twilight News / revealed to the Committee on Culture and the media, Thursday, for the determination of the central bank printed new currency

Seems that is what this article was confirming to me...

Parliamentary Culture: Central Bank of the process of printing the currency bearing the image of the tragedy of the Kurds Faili<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

THURSDAY, MARCH 15 / MARCH 2012 15:15

Twilight News / revealed to the Committee on Culture and the media, Thursday, for the determination of the central bank printed new currency

That is exactly what we are being told with this press release. :D

Parliamentary Culture: CBI process of printing currency bearing image of tragedy Kurds Faili

March 15 / March 2012

Twilight News /

www.SHAFAAQ.com

Revealed to the Committee on Culture and the media, Thursday, for the determination of the central bank printed new currency with one of the categories of image embody the "tragedy suffered by the Kurds Alfelaon," indicating that the direction the central bank to print the currency came the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

A member of the Committee on Culture and Media Saman Fawzi's "Twilight News" that "in memory of the tragedy of the Kurds Faili and to consider the crimes committed against them, crimes of genocide, central bank decided to put a picture embodies the tragedy in the new currency after the application of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency current and Asadr new currency" .

"The central bank did not specify now to any of the categories will be charged a currency Faili Kurds."

Fawzi and that "the central bank went to print the currency was based on a proposal from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh revealed, earlier, for "Twilight News" that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that the central bank conducted a thorough study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

The exposure of thousands of Kurds Faili to the operations of the displacement by the former Iraqi regime began on the 4 April 1980, where he was deported to Iran after the confiscation of their movable and immovable, and documents supporting such as nationality and a certificate of Iraqi nationality under the pretext that their origins go back to Iran, forcing some them to change their names to safeguard their lives and their families from murder and displacement.

• Upvote 2

Interesting post and comments. I have a theory, is it possible they may have printed only gap notes -

I am thinking and formulating as I type and I am quite tired, so bear with me here and this is just for discussion, I am only basing this on recently read articles and what I read about Sweden (whom the CBI has referenced in articles and they have changed to a "one 0" note currency to save on processing, I believe 8%)

If the CBI RV's and chooses to use their current notes, possibly they will gradually replace or retire notes as they progress through the process. We read they were going to exchange two 25,000 dinars for a 50, we know they have a 500 and 250 and a 50, so hmmm do you suppose they need a 100? (Did we not read an article stating they needed a note of this denomination)? And did they not already reveal their new coin concepts most recently at a press conference?

...and is there a possibility they may remove "000 notes" from circulation and increase the value just enough to make these "two 00" notes mentioned above more valuable (more purchasing power) by increasing the foreign exchange rate....Time goes by and they increase the foreign exchange rate again (even more purchasing power) and then they release the new "one 0" notes and retire even more of the higher notes with the new designs that was recently featured in a press release where they state they were approving the designs.

So my conclusion is they may have had at least one note printed to appease the Kurdish and fill the gap for needed denominations for their carefully planned RV/RD?

Hope you could follow my thinking...and it seems to string together all the press I have been reading and alleviates the pressure to get all the notes printed NOW.

• Upvote 2

Interesting post and comments. I have a theory, is it possible they may have printed only gap notes -

I am thinking and formulating as I type and I am quite tired, so bear with me here and this is just for discussion, I am only basing this on recently read articles and what I read about Sweden (whom the CBI has referenced in articles and they have changed to a "one 0" note currency to save on processing, I believe 8%)

If the CBI RV's and chooses to use their current notes, possibly they will gradually replace or retire notes as they progress through the process. We read they were going to exchange two 25,000 dinars for a 50, we know they have a 500 and 250 and a 50, so hmmm do you suppose they need a 100? (Did we not read an article stating they needed a note of this denomination)? And did they not already reveal their new coin concepts most recently at a press conference?

...and is there a possibility they may remove "000 notes" from circulation and increase the value just enough to make these "two 00" notes mentioned above more valuable (more purchasing power) by increasing the foreign exchange rate....Time goes by and they increase the foreign exchange rate again (even more purchasing power) and then they release the new "one 0" notes and retire even more of the higher notes with the new designs that was recently featured in a press release where they state they were approving the designs.

So my conclusion is they may have had at least one note printed to appease the Kurdish and fill the gap for needed denominations for their carefully planned RV/RD?

Hope you could follow my thinking...and it seems to string together all the press I have been reading and alleviates the pressure to get all the notes printed NOW.

I have a theory, is it possible they may have printed only gap notes -

What if you Shop at Old Navy. Interesting Notes..

The only issue. 50 IQD NOTES EXIST. Have Several. As many Good Humans here do. So. My existing 50 Notes are now 50USD. Approx. I'll take it. But Doubt it. Never give Up.

I have a theory, is it possible they may have printed only gap notes -

What if you Shop at Old Navy. Interesting Notes..

The only issue. 50 IQD NOTES EXIST. Have Several. As many Good Humans here do. So. My existing 50 Notes are now 50USD. Approx. I'll take it. But Doubt it. Never give Up.

Ha ha ha you are so cute Dinarbot. Old Navy huh?

Yes they have 50 notes, I have a few of these as well as the 250, 500 and 1000, but they sure could use a 100 note with Kurdish language, don't you think?