Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those punks who think they can take advantage of a little ol' lady..unsure.gif

... I hope this is your epitaph!!! dry.gif

320333_465497586824387_1190615469_n.jpg

This one could be titled "The day the crook found the Lord"!!! rolleyes.gif

406401_463343840373095_2124891408_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

(edited)

Does caliber affect this? I have an AR chambered in 300 blackout and after watching this video....... I have to have that stock!!!!!!

Any AR,

I have it on a Colt 223, I also have a beawulf 50 but I'm not putting one on it.

Has to have a buffer tube stock

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 1

Wish I could own a gun or two. Living in Mexico the government has stripped that right away from us citizens. If you are caught with ONE bullet it is an immediate 5 year prison sentence.

Wow... seriously??? emot-eek.gif I had no idea. So obviously the drug cartel's thug's know they are risking at least a 5 year sentence for just packing heat.... I guess that would tend for them to get a little skittish when law enforcement comes around. unsure.gif

• Upvote 1

Rod & Staff: Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception.

I always read and appreciate your posts, but I gotta ask, are you married?

• Upvote 1

Rod & Staff: Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception.

I always read and appreciate your posts, but I gotta ask, are you married?

Thanks magawatt. To me .... love of country is also a pretty strong motivator too...but that may fall under your argument category... not exactly sure. Hmmm... could explain why spouses argue at times!!! blink.gif

Yes btw way... married for 33 yrs. with two adopted kids who are now both past that milestone of 18 yrs. Empty nest here we come!!!! emot-woot.gif I don't mean that in a mean way... I mean that I am looking forward to finally having more time with my wife... and seeing how neither of the kids are married yet, we might just be able to do that before grand kids come along!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3