Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions/not rumors about RV

physicsteach

If the dinar rv's will a person need a personal connection to specific bank employees. More to the point, if using Chase bank would it be necessary to have a personal connection in order to make the exchange of the dinar?

Will the exchange have to happen quickly?

What kind of paper work needs to be done first with the exchanging bank and oneself before handing over the dinar?

Edited by physicsteach

When I purchased one particular batch of dinar from one of my banks here in south florida, I went to the teller for the transaction (my purchsase), then when they came in, and I picked them up from the same teller, I asked how do I go about selling them back to you, and she simply stated to just bring them back to me (being the teller) and I (she) would look up the current exchange and have it deposited into my account. After whatever fees/spreads of course... Hopefully it is going to be that easy, however I recently heard a friend at work attempted to purchase more from the same bank and was told they are no longer selling or dealing in dinars... So I am a bit nervous... But from my readings here it is some peoples opinion that once an RV happens most, if not all banks will jump into the dinar business, which sounds logical...

Just my minor experience, but hope it gives you some ideas.

Andy

• Upvote 2

I went to my bank yesterday which is BOA and after I opened a non interest bearing account I was told from the branch manager that they were not accepting dinar or dong! I find this weird, I asked to see her screen and as she swung the computer around to me those 2 currencies were not on there. Anyone having this problem. I live in palm beach county Florida? Thanks

I went to my bank yesterday which is BOA and after I opened a non interest bearing account I was told from the branch manager that they were not accepting dinar or dong! I find this weird, I asked to see her screen and as she swung the computer around to me those 2 currencies were not on there. Anyone having this problem. I live in palm beach county Florida? Thanks

My in laws told me the same thing. They live in Ft Smith, AR.

i hear ---- when they see that you have all that dinar in hand ,,,, they take a longer look and call { the security guys } now don`t go into the room they will whoop ya with the electric paddle i hear it has holes in it also ... i bet it stings :blink::huh::lol: hahahah just kidding -------- i have gone too a few banks and gave them a heads up ,,,all you do is go too counter and they will pass you off too a person in the office so they can take the information ---there is a form you will need too file out nothing bad they just have too cover their butt as too where the money is going and where the tax man needs too look next !!!!!!! beware ---- pay those taxes now would be best not year or two down the road --------- > :blink::(

• Upvote 1

When I purchased one particular batch of dinar from one of my banks here in south florida, I went to the teller for the transaction (my purchsase), then when they came in, and I picked them up from the same teller, I asked how do I go about selling them back to you, and she simply stated to just bring them back to me (being the teller) and I (she) would look up the current exchange and have it deposited into my account. After whatever fees/spreads of course... Hopefully it is going to be that easy, however I recently heard a friend at work attempted to purchase more from the same bank and was told they are no longer selling or dealing in dinars... So I am a bit nervous... But from my readings here it is some peoples opinion that once an RV happens most, if not all banks will jump into the dinar business, which sounds logical...

Andy

actually most banks are phasing our their currency exchang services as they never really made money off it it was more of a courtesy or service they provided to their customers. so personally i dont see them jumping into the currency exchange business just over dinar.

Andy

this isn't uncommon, most banks i have been to have one specific teller or banker who deals with foreign currency. i dont think most banks deal with it much so just doesn't make sense to bother training all the tellers on rates, how to do an exchange, etc. when ive bought dinar as well as just normal vacation money from banks they often have one teller who deals with it. ive been told i had to come back as the teller who deals with foreign money is on lunch or out that day.

The best source of information on cashing in your dinar can be found in Adam's FREE Cash In Guide

Did I mention it is free! :rolleyes:

:D

really nobody knows when an rv will happen, who will cashin, what spreads will be, etc so probably not a lot of value in a cashin guide imho

are you looking to buy or sell? what area of the country are you in? alot of people in TX say there's a bank inside walmart that still sells dinar. ive also heard some wells fargos still deal with dinar and dong. i actually found a dealer who traded some of my dong for dinar as i wanted to move some of my money from one to the other and they charged me a very low spread so there are dealers out there who will buy/sell/trade. many people say gid paays well if your looking to sell and cant find a bank.

Yea I'd be lookin to cashing in. I have a friend that opened his account up at wells Fargo n they will exchange with open arms! Not sure why BOA's in my area of south Florida are saying this. Also BOA told me I needed beneficiaries in my non interest account to be fully insured, 250,000 per benefitiary! I was quick to prove her wrong on that tho.

really nobody knows when an rv will happen, who will cashin, what spreads will be, etc so probably not a lot of value in a cashin guide imho

Really..... I assume since you determined there is not a lot of value in Adam's Guide that you surely must have downloaded it and read it - RIGHT! OR, did you just decide it would be fun to make a disparaging remark about the owner of this site and his knowledge of the dinar. :angry:

And just think - he allows you to take advantage of all the information on this site for free - what a nice way to repay him for his kindness!

You might want to remember an old saying I used when my children were causing problems, "What goes around, comes around!" :lmao:

• Upvote 3

Thanks for all the answers. I have been puzzled because the person who first told us about the dinar--a relative, now is telling us that a friend has a friend who has connections with a bank exec who has offered to exchange all our dinar for a xxxx dollars per dinar. They will have to have them (our dinar) in hand when the call comes in to make the exchange -- only a 30 minute window of opportunity; but - they want us to give our dinar to him, without him signing anything to acknowledge that he has it. This sounds very unprofessional for someone who works in finance. This is what is puzzling --- if the dinar is actually going to rv in the very near future then is he gathering up others' dinar to pad his pocket? If not going to rv - then why gather other Comrade's Dinner. I don't want to accuse my relative of being part of a fraud, but -- I guess because I'm sceptical about the whole deal - I'm finding myself more than puzzled by this action.

More - if the bank is going to buy dinar at xxxxx rate - from us, why couldn't they just buy it online like the rest of us? The explanation I got was that the bank was offering something a bit less than what the actual rate will be --- so our advantage is to get it done now, simple and quick. All very strange. Can anyone interpret this for me?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really..... I assume since you determined there is not a lot of value in Adam's Guide that you surely must have downloaded it and read it - RIGHT! OR, did you just decide it would be fun to make a disparaging remark about the owner of this site and his knowledge of the dinar. :angry:

And just think - he allows you to take advantage of all the information on this site for free - what a nice way to repay him for his kindness!

You might want to remember an old saying I used when my children were causing problems, "What goes around, comes around!" :lmao:

Nice post Granny. In particular "What goes around, comes around". Karma can be difficult for some. Peace to you!

I work for TD and we will take the dinar from the custmer but are no longer selling....

If the dinar rv's will a person need a personal connection to specific bank employees. More to the point, if using Chase bank would it be necessary to have a personal connection in order to make the exchange of the dinar?

What kind of paper work needs to be done first with the exchanging bank and oneself before handing over the dinar?

I work for that bank. You don't need to have a personal connection to be able to exchange the dinar. There is no paper work to fill out to exchange the currency,you would just need primary ID. All foreign currency gets shipped out nightly to a location that verifies the currency. However if the rate comes out really high, I can't imagine the process will remain the same. Perhaps, you will need to have an account in order to exchange. As it is right now, you don't need to have an account to exchange and Chase charges $5.00 if you are an non-account holder.

As Adam has pointed out give them a couple of days to get the problems ironed out before you head to the bank for cash in. Find a place that is gonna accept it and more over check around for a good rate. Protect yourself before you give more money than is necessary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I havn reat the guide so you somewhat have a point buy ubles someone is high up in the oraqi gov or something like that anything anyone says is nothing but an educated guess and yes that includes adam to. He runs an awesome site hes not god or a psychic tho. Get off his nuts granny

I work for that bank. You don't need to have a personal connection to be able to exchange the dinar. There is no paper work to fill out to exchange the currency,you would just need primary ID. All foreign currency gets shipped out nightly to a location that verifies the currency. However if the rate comes out really high, I can't imagine the process will remain the same. Perhaps, you will need to have an account in order to exchange. As it is right now, you don't need to have an account to exchange and Chase charges $5.00 if you are an non-account holder.

Things must vary region to region or branch to branch bc in my area chase wont deal with non act holdrs, mot even for a fee. Last trip i had to open an act just to et some euros and krowns

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I havn reat the guide so you somewhat have a point buy ubles someone is high up in the oraqi gov or something like that anything anyone says is nothing but an educated guess and yes that includes adam to. He runs an awesome site hes not god or a psychic tho. Get off his nuts granny

Things must vary region to region or branch to branch bc in my area chase wont deal with non act holdrs, mot even for a fee. Last trip i had to open an act just to et some euros and krowns

Excuse me! My handle is TexasGranny because I am #1 female, and #2 a grandmother - would you make that smart comment to YOUR grandmother? :angry:

Did you just think you were being cute or did you intend to insult me - I need to know because if it was the latter - I can put a stop to it with the click of a button. :ph34r:

Do yourself a favor since you haven't already, download Adam's guide and then comment on it. :bulb:

• Upvote 2

I bank At three large banks

None will buy dinar. Yet!!!

World trade center downtown LA will buy back anytime

No US banks sell nor buy Iraqi Dinar. I posted yesterday findings about this in another thread. Wells Fargo, BOA and TD Bank do not and have no plans to buy or sell IQD. I called a WF branch in NY. Was given a toll-free number to call their foreign currency exchange dept. An opening recorded message stated that they do not sell nor buy IQD and have no plans to do so. IQD are being sold for their numismatic value. Numismatics is the study or collection of coins, tokens, and paper money and sometimes related objects.