Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama put heat on Fox News to prevent Hannity from airing this piece

carlablum

Obama put heat on Fox News to prevent Hannity from airing this piece.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration.

Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!

This was sent to me via e-mail

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Disturbing for 1 reason..... Here's the deal, Obama has a right to practice and support and religion he chooses. This is America and we have the Freedom of Religion..... The part that I find distrubing is that this President has singled out all Christian faiths by attacking them on numerous fronts while telling the American public that he is a Christian..... His actions however, are contrary to the laws and precepts of Islam as well. Homosexuality is an abomination to Islam... Abortion is an abomination to Islam... I don't know that he is Muslim, but he is surely anti-God.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You have got to be kidding me, you people are truley pathetic, unbelievable the lengths you will go to........ that has to be one of the saddest and poorest peices of editing I have ever seen, why are you bringing something thats cut and edited to peices, why not play the entire piece unbelievable, talk about desperation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Quick question, how is it that it has been "blocked"?? This video was posted in 8/6/ 2009, and has been viewed 6,294220 times, there are 72,207 comments

Either your claims are BS or you are posting somebody else BS, and its all new to you. An on that note I will call it... BS to the Nth degree.

Look at the bottom and you will see it has never been "hidden"

• Upvote 4

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Let see how many negatives i can rack up now.

Situation: GOP is in Turmoil, speaking negatively of job creation, consumer confidence and high gas prices

Mission: Get Obama out by all means necessary, aire a story that has been out there for years. Supposed to be a block buster but a flop. Those who thought he never went to college well he was protesting for civil rights in College.

Execution: Put out as much negative information as possible to sway votes

Adminstration: Registar to vote, push the nominating process as far as necessary to put the GOP message out there. Place Sarah Palin in nomination for the ticket???

Command and Signal: Do all the above X12

Results, since there is so much infighting, mud slinging, people threatening to write in candidates who will not be the nominee to show there support in fact are going to cost the GOP the election. So keep airing Obama videos from the 90's and editing them as needed and you will see how clearly america will see through the misinformation.

End Game Jan 20, 2013: I Barack H Obama due solemnly swear. Keep it up folks i am sure the President appreciate you bring up good work during his college days. No wait he never went to Harvard??? So can he supporting a radical professor who became Harvard's first black tenured Professor? Something is not adding up here???? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Quick question, how is it that it has been "blocked"?? This video was posted in 8/6/ 2009, and has been viewed 6,294220 times, there are 72,207 comments

Either your claims are BS or you are posting somebody else BS, and its all new to you. An on that note I will call it... BS to the Nth degree.

How far is your head tucked up there . Are you that blind .... So much bs by you folks ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How far is your head tucked up there . Are you that blind .... So much bs by you folks ....

Not as far as your head up your own six.

I am so blind that I saw that the video was 2+ years old, had been widely commentated on and that it was not hidden at all. I am so blind that I saw the initial claim on this post was misleading and totally bogus. I am sooooo blind that I see BS and call it with proof.

Now tell me how blind are you??

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 2

You have got to be kidding me, you people are truley pathetic, unbelievable the lengths you will go to........ that has to be one of the saddest and poorest peices of editing I have ever seen, why are you bringing something thats cut and edited to peices, why not play the entire piece unbelievable, talk about desperation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it go Bro... she does not know any better. It's one of those email blasts. Search "Obama put heat on Fox News to prevent Hannity".

It's all over the place and they follow like baby ducks. Steering wheel in the back! They're not in control of themselves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Carla, I meant to comment on your post earlier, apparently I just quoted your initial post, at any rate, I have seen snippets of this video before...I don't know how anyone can deny what Obama says in it, his words are his words, I don't care if the video has been around, it is important to be reminded of these things he believes, I don't need to be reminded...I'm very acutely aware, daily, of his antics...I hope some folks that think he is that hope and change, and yeah boy, we sure have seen both hope and change, haven't we!!!!!

Again Carla thanks...

Anyone have any Curious George books hanging around from when you were a kid???I think Obama looks like him, honestly, I do!

Let it go Bro... she does not know any better. It's one of those email blasts. Search "Obama put heat on Fox News to prevent Hannity".

It's all over the place and they follow like baby ducks. Steering wheel in the back! They're not in control of themselves.

I don't think the editing would have changed his words <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is one of you I can tell . Pull it out and see day lite . The air will be a little fresher for ya all too . Lol people like you make me vomit . Got any chicken ?

LOL is that suppose to be a crack!

Carla, I meant to comment on your post earlier, apparently I just quoted your initial post, at any rate, I have seen snippets of this video before...I don't know how anyone can deny what Obama says in it, his words are his words, I don't care if the video has been around, it is important to be reminded of these things he believes, I don't need to be reminded...I'm very acutely aware, daily, of his antics...I hope some folks that think he is that hope and change, and yeah boy, we sure have seen both hope and change, haven't we!!!!!

Again Carla thanks...

Anyone have any Curious George books hanging around from when you were a kid???I think Obama looks like him, honestly, I do!

I don't think the editing would have changed his words <_<

I won't argue over this kind of stuff - you guys are too weak.

• Upvote 1

Disturbing for 1 reason..... Here's the deal, Obama has a right to practice and support and religion he chooses. This is America and we have the Freedom of Religion..... The part that I find distrubing is that this President has singled out all Christian faiths by attacking them on numerous fronts while telling the American public that he is a Christian..... His actions however, are contrary to the laws and precepts of Islam as well. Homosexuality is an abomination to Islam... Abortion is an abomination to Islam... I don't know that he is Muslim, but he is surely anti-God.....

One of the things that really bothers me about him is not wearing the American Flag on his lapel...he is our president, IMO that in and of itself is a big statement...You know what I look forward to, after he's out of office and then his presidency is written in books...I think there will be some interesting things written, I do feel for his girls though, when they are adults and have the chance to read those books as well...again this is my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!!!

I never believed for a nano second that he was a Christian.. i gotta sat though there are many people that proclaim they are Christian and blatantly think and act against what the BOOK says!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not as far as your head up your own six.

I am so blind that I saw that the video was 2+ years old, had been widely commentated on and that it was not hidden at all. I am so blind that I saw the initial claim on this post was misleading and totally bogus. I am sooooo blind that I see BS and call it with proof.

Now tell me how blind are you??

That tells you there's real live zombies on earth. It makes no sense Weapon X. Not hidden but they're told it's blocked and call us blind.

One of the things that really bothers me about him is not wearing the American Flag on his lapel...

Not that it matters but watch live speeches more often, not doctored still pics.

• Upvote 1

LOL is that suppose to be a crack!

I won't argue over this kind of stuff - you guys are too weak.

Mo, are you calling me weak??? Because I share my opinion???

Actually, your the one that sounds kinda weak..and you kinda sound like a few other things to...you have your opinion, I have mine!

That tells you there's real live zombies on earth. It makes no sense Weapon X. Not hidden but they're told it's blocked and call us blind.

Not that it matters but watch live speeches more often, not doctored still pics.

You may have a point. about stills...

• Upvote 1

Mo, are you calling me weak??? Because I share my opinion???

Actually, your the one that sounds kinda weak..and you kinda sound like a few other things to...you have your opinion, I have mine!

You may have a point. about stills...

Read your print! and yes, we have different opinions wealth!

Carla, where do you find the audacity to repeat this nonsense?

• Upvote 1