Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rothchilds will set the date & rate.

Luigi1

It is one thing to have a forum that is open to an offering of unsubstantiated information and an informed exchange of ideas, but it is sad that there is no minimum benchmark standard for the level of education (not academic but a capacity to understand, process and posture LOGICAL streams of thought). Sad that this whole set of three pages of posts and no one pointed out that his initial premise is postured because he can not grasp the simplest of math ratios.

If it went from an initial valuation of 4000 IQD to 1 USD to 1117 IQD to 1 USD IT WENT UP IN VALUE NOT DOWN!!!!! Get it? Now what were you saying folks???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The entire world banking and financial operations that may or may not influence the Dinar investment are well beyond my comprehension. I am certainly not in the same league as you folks who are discussing it here. Thank you for the education and opinions.

That being said, I still subscibe to the Stuart McKenzie point of view:

"Well, it's a well known fact, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. So who's in this Pentavirate? The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went teets up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

:D

Hey I see what you guy's do. This could really get out of line without a little levity. :):)

• Upvote 1

Rothchilds own 49% interests in the CBI. They will name the date & the rate along with the timeframe to cash in.

They did it once before in 2004. The IQD came out at 4,000 to one USD. Only the big players & the world banks could purchase IQD at that rate. Days latter the IQD dropped to near today's rate. At that time the IQD was made open to the general public for purchase after they already cashed in & made their 400%.

The Rothchilds may have the say so again after the RV. Don't be surprised if they come out with a two tier rate or cash in time frame, one for the big players & another for the small time investors. It's a rigged game like Wall Street.

Also don't be surprised if it RVs & is not made public untill they cash out first then they come out with a differnt rate for the small investors. Like I said...they did it before.

What are your thoughts on all this? Many links are out there. Here's but a few. See links below....

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-V.htm

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Only-3-countries-left-w-o-ROTHSCHILD-Central-Bank

http://www.australiamatters.com/who_owns_the_stock.html

Luigi1:

Thanks for starting this thread, I think most us us have benefited from what we have read. From what I have managed to learn about these elite that now run the planet, they do not care about the rest of humanity.

I don't see them creating a plan were a percentage of the earth's population profits from one of their creations, they have no cheritable views toward humanity. We are dillusional if we think they do. I have often thought that this investment may not pay out at all. I hope that I am wrong,

I suspect that you are right when you said that we would see an Iraqi RV just as soon as Iran is invaded, that has been the pattern they have set so far and there is no reason to think that they will change that pattern at this point without first securing the next potential target.

However, the invation of Iran is not a foregone conclusion at this point, I suspect Obama has been warned that he must not allow this to happen or he will be held accountable, thus, the fact that he stalled Netanyahu today at their Whirte House meeting, prefering a "diplomatic resolution" despite Israel's insistance of a closing window of opportunity to attack.

So if the attack is not made, what does this do to the dinar RV? To me it says clearly that the Israeli's will create the opportunity by faking an attack on a US interest abroad, to incense the American People into backing a war, just like the fiasco we authorized in Iraq. This is also true to the pattern that these people have used for centuries, there is no reason to think that they will change the plan because it has worked so well in the past. My 2 fills.

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego

It is one thing to have a forum that is open to an offering of unsubstantiated information and an informed exchange of ideas, but it is sad that there is no minimum benchmark standard for the level of education (not academic but a capacity to understand, process and posture LOGICAL streams of thought). Sad that this whole set of three pages of posts and no one pointed out that his initial premise is postured because he can not grasp the simplest of math ratios.

If it went from an initial valuation of 4000 IQD to 1 USD to 1117 IQD to 1 USD IT WENT UP IN VALUE NOT DOWN!!!!! Get it? Now what were you saying folks???

Please don't put words in my mouth.

I never said the IQD went down in value. I said the common man had to wait till the exchange rate went down in value while the elite got a better deal.

Rothchilds ,Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny all have the same effect?

I'am not saying Boogy Man However you can't here see feel touch or be effected by any of them, only in your mind

unless you function on their level you will not feel a thing.

Rothchilds ,Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny all have the same effect?

I'am not saying Boogy Man However you can't here see feel touch or be effected by any of them, only in your mind

unless you function on their level you will not feel a thing.

Brisco,

Seriously? All that you mentioned are from Satan. I suggest you seek God, and what is really happening in this world. It is such a deep rabbit hole it will blow your mind. I assure you I have felt and heard God, and He has opened my mind to what is actually happening in "this" world. Satan has deceived the world into believing what you see is real. IT IS NOT! It is a deception.

Seek God's Truth!

WM13

Brisco,

Seriously? All that you mentioned are from Satan. I suggest you seek God, and what is really happening in this world. It is such a deep rabbit hole it will blow your mind. I assure you I have felt and heard God, and He has opened my mind to what is actually happening in "this" world. Satan has deceived the world into believing what you see is real. IT IS NOT! It is a deception.

Seek God's Truth!

WM13

You obviously mis-understood what I meant?

As for their all from Satan? Looks like you feel down the rabbit hole and hit your head! You should have that looked at.

Just kidding I try to keep things light

You obviously mis-understood what I meant?

As for their all from Satan? Looks like you feel down the rabbit hole and hit your head! You should have that looked at.

Just kidding I try to keep things light

No, I didn't hit my head, God knocked me upside the head!

And by the way, I have had it looked at by the Great Physician!

WM13

Rothchilds are they the ones that suposed to be decended from the line of jesus or are they the ones with the jackels blood. ?

No. bloodline of Lucifer and the fallen angels, which in reality are a combination of regressive Extra Terrestials and Interdimensional beings. You could also say they of the bloodline of Caine.

Shabibi because he is Western Civilization's appointee to the Central Bank of Iraq, he is an agent of the Rothschilds (vatican).

Remember guys, this entire Luciferian banking/financial system is a creation of the Vatican that is managed by the Rothschilds. In reality, there is no money... just regressive debt. Even what you consider is money are just FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES, a NOTE is a debt instrument. So when you "buy" something at a store and pay "cash," you are merely paying for that merchendise with debt, thus creating more debt. Its a regressive Luciferian system, which is why it is going to implode globally any day now. Not even the Dinar will save this system.

Well........I just hope we get the RV soon so that we can all "prepare" before it does implode! ohmy.gif

No, I didn't hit my head, God knocked me upside the head!

And by the way, I have had it looked at by the Great Physician!

WM13

sad.gif Alrighty then......contention is of..Who? Let's not argue about this please. Everyone is entitled to their own feelings, beliefs, etc. It's all good~

Best to all of us...waiting n' waiting smile.gif