Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many really think by end of March

pbrman71

JayP

"The truth is, the new notes have not even been printed as of yet"

Show me that "TRUTH"

WM13

Hello WM13.. Here are a couple of statements that talk about the new that "will" be printed. This is just an example of some things that I have seen when discussing the new notes. From the 25th of Feb:

"The new banknotes will be printed in Arabic, English and Kurdish."

"According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a European company"

http://www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=3CBF63FA930E6C8FF6BBF1EDC3B7D027

21st of Feb:

"But now we have many ideas for the design of the coin and paper to reach a final form for the new currency, but it needs time to the multiplicity of designs and designers, the competition for features included in the currency »"

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D22083&usg=ALkJrhjefkQDuDvNOmre-VgnPiEEk8B2zA

At this stage, it would seem they are still in the process of finalizing the design and features of the new notes that would be used, at least as of the 25th of Feb. Have they started printing since then, I cannot say, but I will say this much, the CBI did state that it would take 6 months to print the new notes. This was stated on Sept 3rd of last year when explaining the details of the detailed report submitted to parliament regarding their plans in the implementation of the deletion of the zeros.

What I would like to see now though, would be some evidence to disprove that this information is in fact false, and that they have in fact printed new notes. There are some "gurus" out there that have claimed to even seen these new notes, but anytime I have questioned, or asked for proof, and show things like this, they would never answer the question. Do you have any supporting evidence that the notes have in fact been printed though? If you do, that would be greatly appreciated by many here, and would put this question about the notes being printed or not already to rest, otherwise we should remain grounded and open minded about the facts in front of us.. ;) Thanks!!

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 1

Hello WM13.. Here are a couple of statements that talk about the new that "will" be printed. This is just an example of some things that I have seen when discussing the new notes. From the 25th of Feb:

"According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a European company"

http://www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=3CBF63FA930E6C8FF6BBF1EDC3B7D027

21st of Feb:

"But now we have many ideas for the design of the coin and paper to reach a final form for the new currency, but it needs time to the multiplicity of designs and designers, the competition for features included in the currency »"

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D22083&usg=ALkJrhjefkQDuDvNOmre-VgnPiEEk8B2zA

At this stage, it would seem they are still in the process of finalizing the design and features of the new notes that would be used, at least as of the 25th of Feb. Have they started printing since then, I cannot say, but I will say this much, the CBI did state that it would take 6 months to print the new notes. This was stated on Sept 3rd of last year when explaining the details of the detailed report submitted to parliament regarding their plans in the implementation of the deletion of the zeros.

What I would like to see now though, would be some evidence to disprove that this information is in fact false, and that they have in fact printed new notes. There are some "gurus" out there that have claimed to even seen these new notes, but anytime I have questioned, or asked for proof, and show things like this, they would never answer the question. Do you have any supporting evidence that the notes have in fact been printed though? If you do, that would be greatly appreciated by many here, and would put this question about the notes being printed or not already to rest, otherwise we should remain grounded and open minded about the facts in front of us.. ;) Thanks!!

The article from the Kurdish Globe is one that everyone should read...clear and concise with no translation issues...

21st of Feb:

I apologize, but I do need to correct myself on a date up above. I mentioned the date of Sept 3rd that it was mentioned about the detailed report that was submitted, but this was on Sept 8th of last year. Here is the quote and article:

""The Central Bank of Iraq handed the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process to delete the zeros"

"He Jubouri: "The process of switching the operation result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and Stsamar the switch for two years, including six months to provide the services necessary for the currency and a printer and a half years to change them gradually through the deal."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://alrayy.com/30637.htm

I just wanted to make sure I did not send anyone on a wild goose chase looking to verify information based on the incorrect date I mentioned, so I wanted to make sure I corrected and clarified... :D

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 1

I know from all I"ve read since getting in this thing in march of last year .Theyer not going to RV till the ERBIL and the minstiers and the HCL are done. The rest does not matter it can"t If it did that would be like trying the whole world perfrct before the sun comes up.

I apologize, but I do need to correct myself on a date up above. I mentioned the date of Sept 3rd that it was mentioned about the detailed report that was submitted, but this was on Sept 8th of last year. Here is the quote and article:

""The Central Bank of Iraq handed the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process to delete the zeros"

"He Jubouri: "The process of switching the operation result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and Stsamar the switch for two years, including six months to provide the services necessary for the currency and a printer and a half years to change them gradually through the deal."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://alrayy.com/30637.htm

I just wanted to make sure I did not send anyone on a wild goose chase looking to verify information based on the incorrect date I mentioned, so I wanted to make sure I corrected and clarified... :D

Is this in reference to the Lower denominations, and that they have not been created yet? If that's the case, then yes, it doesn't look like any revaluation any time soon since they would need the lower notes prepped to go on the streets. yeah?

• Upvote 1

Is this in reference to the Lower denominations, and that they have not been created yet? If that's the case, then yes, it doesn't look like any revaluation any time soon since they would need the lower notes prepped to go on the streets. yeah?

Yes, if they were to delete the zeros, and follow through with those plans, they would definitely need to complete this step of printing and having the new unit of currency ready for exchange of the old notes. If they Rv though, and do not delete any zeros, then in that scenario, as long as the new rate is not so significant that it would render their currency useless, then they may be able to do it before, but if they were to change the rate so significantly, that it would render the current notes useless for normal day to day transactions, for purchases less than 50 Dinar, then I would think that then they would also need to have the new notes printed, unless they are willing to completely dollarize their nation where their people would not use the Dinar for anything, and would be completely dependent on the dollar. I do not think that they would ever do this, but there has never been a scenario in history where a nation would have revalued their currency so suddenly that this would have been a concern.

Simply put though.. my thoughts, are that one way or the other they would need to have new currency printed, unless they did not delete any zeros, and gradually increased their currency, creating new denominations to the current unit of currency they have now, slowly over a long period of time, but the key to this being successful for the purpose of our investment, is no deletion of zeros...

• Upvote 1

Yes, if they were to delete the zeros, and follow through with those plans, they would definitely need to complete this step of printing and having the new unit of currency ready for exchange of the old notes. If they Rv though, and do not delete any zeros, then in that scenario, as long as the new rate is not so significant that it would render their currency useless, then they may be able to do it before, but if they were to change the rate so significantly, that it would render the current notes useless for normal day to day transactions, for purchases less than 50 Dinar, then I would think that then they would also need to have the new notes printed, unless they are willing to completely dollarize their nation where their people would not use the Dinar for anything, and would be completely dependent on the dollar. I do not think that they would ever do this, but there has never been a scenario in history where a nation would have revalued their currency so suddenly that this would have been a concern.

Simply put though.. my thoughts, are that one way or the other they would need to have new currency printed, unless they did not delete any zeros, and gradually increased their currency, creating new denominations to the current unit of currency they have now, slowly over a long period of time, but the key to this being successful for the purpose of our investment, is no deletion of zeros...

A very logical, thorough, and interesting summary. Thank you for taking the time to write that out.

• Upvote 1

Wow. Quite a bit more than I anticipated when I asked the question. I was really just interested in like a yes or no answer, but this thread has apparently gotten some people thinking and sharing and that has to be a good thing. There was quite an article in the chatlog section posted by ronscarpa(?) alluding to an almost any day now scenario. I asked the question there and I will ask it also here : is the post and the poster credible, or is it just more "guruspeak"? I intend no disrespect to anyone in asking...just curious as I am not familiar with the poster...

not a chance in a million.....I'm willing to put US money on that, any taker, any amount. Way too many things need to happen before it has a chance to RV, if it ever does.

1. A completely seated cooperative GOI working on common good of people

2. Complete release from Chapter 7

3. Passage of the HCL

4. Actual security/stability in the country

5. Passage of necessary laws to move forward with RV and all associated RV issues

6. Education of Iraqis on how to deal with post RV currency, old and new

We'll be lucky to see this thing RV in two years.....mark it down on your calendar, if anything I'm being too optimistic B)

Well, #4 will never happen. Never been stable never will be. :(

If your waiting on this, we will never see an RV.

Well, I have no idea. I've been in this investment for a few years, and have studied it extensively. I think it could happen anytime. Everything will happen at once, I believe: Chapter 7 release, the RV, etc. For what it's worth, I had a dream last summer that it would happen between March 22nd and March 28th. I do feel like this is a great investment in the long run. What could be better? Alot of things are scams, but not the currency of an oil rich country on the rise. Go RV. Go democracy.

PS Iraq may never be stable, but it will be wealthy!

• Upvote 3

At this point with all the confusion, and ups and downs, I am wondering how many of y'all really think this thing could actually r/v and be over and done with by the end of this month (March) ? Serious question...please give serious answers...not a "well, it may or it may not..."

Hey pbrman71 Howdy Dinar friend! I don't know what you are up against my friend but your story really tugs @ my heart. I really wish and pray that you get to see and enjoy this investment after it pops! I know how bad we need it,as I just had back surgery on Dec 20th and struggling to recover in a timely manner as I need to get back to work as money is so tight-well I think you know.We all need this so badly let alone the poor Iraq people. I wish you and yours all my best,we all need this and let's hope by the end of March it pop's,after 2yrs I'm more than ready and for my family it will be the best blessing ever!! Take care and Best to You!!

• Upvote 2

not a chance in a million.....I'm willing to put US money on that, any taker, any amount. Way too many things need to happen before it has a chance to RV, if it ever does.

1. A completely seated cooperative GOI working on common good of people

2. Complete release from Chapter 7

3. Passage of the HCL

4. Actual security/stability in the country

5. Passage of necessary laws to move forward with RV and all associated RV issues

6. Education of Iraqis on how to deal with post RV currency, old and new

We'll be lucky to see this thing RV in two years.....mark it down on your calendar, if anything I'm being too optimistic B)

Well, I guess it depends on what rate you are looking to bet on... Fact is, they just revalued their currency from 1170:1 to 1166:1. This my friend was a revalue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rolleyes: well It would be nice at end of March but I doubt it as the international Monetry meets again in june to discuss and pass Iraq it they have done whats needed with until then nothing will happen first and last thing I think needs to be done is sort out with the neigbours till thats done nothing will happen if its not done soon the Int monetry will be pissed off with Iraq as I hear they want them to sort out and get the ball rolling don't we all so in saying that I would say around the end of june or 1st July which is start of finiancial year start just my gut feeling which we all have I really would like it next week but thats wishfull thinking . cheers

I've only been in this investment a few months and have been reading as many sites as I can to learn and try to get an idea of what is really happening.

it seems some of the more respected gurus including Adam think enough has been accomplished already for an RV in March 2012

In Adam's chat log last week (see Chat logs forums he stated he thinks anywhere from now to September, i.e.

[Adam Montana] I do think there is time! There has been PLENTY of time already, and I have to point out that they aren't going to lay things out for us to see before they RV... some things will be done in private to keep a massive run on the Dinar from happening

[Adam Montana] with that said, I'm still on the "anytime from now to September!" Train.

Based on what I've read, I think it could happen in March 6-15 window.

March 6 Parliament returns from leave and can pass laws

March 15 - Parliament goes on leave again

(all based on others info, I have no links)