Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While I agree this is an interesting topic, is there really a need for a gazillion threads to discuss this. In my opinion it has been flogged to death and we are all just waiting to see the outcome. At that time we will know who was correct, not that it will make a difference by that time.

OK, bash away, I know it's coming.

pp

• Upvote 9

While I agree this is an interesting topic, is there really a need for a gazillion threads to discuss this. In my opinion it has been flogged to death and we are all just waiting to see the outcome. At that time we will know who was correct, not that it will make a difference by that time.

OK, bash away, I know it's coming.

pp

100% agree. Sadly to many egos involved-imo. Best to all

I surely know what you mean! The only 3 zero articles I'm interested in is the one I get from my bank with my deposit slip, all those pretty little zero's on the END of a nice FAT juicy number! ;)

Now that would be nice.

• Upvote 3

While I tend to disagree with most you post, I feel you are correct with this statement.

pp

The passion for both sides of the argument is amazing. But to argue so vehemently for less than the expected/hoped for result still baffles me,it's almost personal. Of course there is the argument made by some that an RD was their expected result, minimal gain over a period of time. To that I say hogwash. The majority here know there is a possibilty of a RD and have accepted that fact,but we look for ways for this investment to go our way. So is that wishfull thinking........of course it is. As a single guy I did'nt go out on dates thinking the worst, In sports I never thought I was going to lose. In business i've never thought about losing any of which i've been a part of. And I've never invested in a stock that i thought would fail. Now have I lost at some point on any or all of the above.......................heck yes.But I stayed possitive until the result was final always looking for solutions. Yes I'm an optimistic and look for the positives in life and have no place for negative people or thinking. Is this perfect.............no nothing is. But sure beats the heck out of always looking to disproove a possible positive. Being realistic as some here claim is not always arguing a negative. Best to all

• Upvote 4

The passion for both sides of the argument is amazing. But to argue so vehemently for less than the expected/hoped for result still baffles me,it's almost personal. Of course there is the argument made by some that an RD was their expected result, minimal gain over a period of time. To that I say hogwash. The majority here know there is a possibilty of a RD and have accepted that fact,but we look for ways for this investment to go our way. So is that wishfull thinking........of course it is. As a single guy I did'nt go out on dates thinking the worst, In sports I never thought I was going to lose. In business i've never thought about losing any of which i've been a part of. And I've never invested in a stock that i thought would fail. Now have I lost at some point on any or all of the above.......................heck yes.But I stayed possitive until the result was final always looking for solutions. Yes I'm an optimistic and look for the positives in life and have no place for negative people or thinking. Is this perfect.............no nothing is. But sure beats the heck out of always looking to disproove a possible positive. Being realistic as some here claim is not always arguing a negative. Best to all

The sound of reason, thank-you. +1 for the great comment.

pp

• Upvote 2

Right again Caz! And the amount of time and energy "invested" by lopsters to "prove" they're right... for their expected minimal, negligible, or even negative return on their investment.... extremely baffling! Which is why I continually question their true interest, or motives. At least RVers "invest" their time and energy toward a more positive speculation... now that makes sense! :) Isn't that where the fun is?!!! :D

• Upvote 4

The sound of reason, thank-you. +1 for the great comment.

pp

Thanks! Best to all

Right again Caz! And the amount of time and energy "invested" by lopsters to "prove" they're right... for their expected minimal, negligible, or even negative return on their investment.... extremely baffling! Which is why I continually question their true interest, or motives. At least RVers "invest" their time and energy toward a more positive speculation... now that makes sense! :) Isn't that where the fun is?!!! :D

100% agree!!!! Can this go south........................yes. But to continue to argue that fact to a layman almost seems that is the wish of some. Sometimes those that seek answers find that they are not there to find. Should one stop looking.................no. But maybe just maybe things are not what they appear.One wise EX-member used to say"relax and let this investment come to you",sound advise. I do hope this thing comes the way most hope,but I am fully aware that it might. Best to all

Thanks! Best to all

100% agree!!!! Can this go south........................yes. But to continue to argue that fact to a layman almost seems that is the wish of some. Sometimes those that seek answers find that they are not there to find. Should one stop looking.................no. But maybe just maybe things are not what they appear.One wise EX-member used to say"relax and let this investment come to you",sound advise. I do hope this thing comes the way most hope,but I am fully aware that it might. Best to all

My ex-husband used to argue against his own best interests, and over time, I realized he did this in some weird way to "cover his bet," that he believed on some deep level that, if things went south, he would not look like such a kluz for getting into that situation if he was out ahead of the game by knowing all along that it wouldn't work out well. Over time, it became impossible to live with a man who already knew everything, whatever it was, as long as it was against his own best interests.

• Upvote 1

I wish I could agree with you here, but I personally do not believe that just because I am not 100% confident of a positive outcome, does not mean I do not give things a try. If things don't work out, dust yourself off, and take the lessons learned from it. That is just how I live my life though. The thought process of thinking that is there is a chance for failure, or less than positive results means you should not try, well, that in my opinion is not a successful way to get through life.

That said though, I do not think that anyone argues "for" a less than expected/hoped outcome, but rather I believe what they argue for, is the truth. Realistic risks, are realistic risks, and it is Ok to feel positive, but not a good idea to ignore or lie to ourselves and others about the true risks in any investment, or life's journey in general. Those that use this investment to scam people by using false info, or un-supported claims, feed on those that do not understand the facts, and that is what I think those people debate about. Getting the facts out there, both good and bad is critical to any investor's best interests. I hardly think that anyone argues "for" a redenomination though, as we do not win when that happens.

Be realistic, but be positive about those things in this investment that we can truly be realistically hopeful and positive about... ;)

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 1

I come here for all things Dinar. I would rather see all the other non dinar related Cr*p go away first. Mostly the bashing articles. Negative thoughts + negative energy = negative results. Mother Tereasa once said she would never attend an Anti-War rally, but she would attend a Pro Piece rally.

Go RV

I wish I could agree with you here, but I personally do not believe that just because I am not 100% confident of a positive outcome, does not mean I do not give things a try. If things don't work out, dust yourself off, and take the lessons learned from it. That is just how I live my life though. The thought process of thinking that is there is a chance for failure, or less than positive results means you should not try, well, that in my opinion is not a successful way to get through life.

That said though, I do not think that anyone argues "for" a less than expected/hoped outcome, but rather I believe what they argue for, is the truth. Realistic risks, are realistic risks, and it is Ok to feel positive, but not a good idea to ignore or lie to ourselves and others about the true risks in any investment, or life's journey in general. Those that use this investment to scam people by using false info, or un-supported claims, feed on those that do not understand the facts, and that is what I think those people debate about. Getting the facts out there, both good and bad is critical to any investor's best interests. I hardly think that anyone argues "for" a redenomination though, as we do not win when that happens.

Be realistic, but be positive about those things in this investment that we can truly be realistically hopeful and positive about... ;)

While I appreciate your respectful response,I disagree with your assesment of my point. Of course no one can be 100% sure of any outcome not controlled by themself. My point is that some here seem to relish in the hope of failure. Now they may say that this is not true but they're continous posts stating the exact same thing to most of us paint a different picture. I could name 3 or 4 off the top of my head that I can't ever remember reading anything remotely close to being positive and claim they are open minded,how is this possible? I like what Francie wrote above and I would bet that alot of us either know or have come in contact with people such as she descibes. I truely believe for some(on both sides) ego will not allow them the possibilty of seeing anything other than they're view. Thats not being realistic or open minded imo. Best to all

My ex-husband used to argue against his own best interests, and over time, I realized he did this in some weird way to "cover his bet," that he believed on some deep level that, if things went south, he would not look like such a kluz for getting into that situation if he was out ahead of the game by knowing all along that it wouldn't work out well. Over time, it became impossible to live with a man who already knew everything, whatever it was, as long as it was against his own best interests.

I assume its good that he's ur ex :) I think you are right,if this investment does go south of what the majority hope. The majority of the RD crowd will be able to justify it better in they're own minds as well in some twisted way take credit for the" I told you so's". Ego in my mind also plays a part,Great post.

I truely believe for some(on both sides) ego will not allow them the possibilty of seeing anything other than they're view. Thats not being realistic or open minded imo.

Thanks for the response! I can understand that. I do think though, is that when people make claims, such as the dinar outside of the banks really is not 27.6 Trillion, or that deletion of zeros does not mean a Rd, or that it will RV this month, or the notes have been printed just waiting to be released (some even stating they even saw pictures) if they provided some sort of proof, something of substance to support these theories, that would definitely go a long way with helping them see things other than their view of things. That would be the best thing to do so that they cannot feel less than positive about this investment. Personally, I believe that is the biggest issue that they take with things they read IMO... I can tell you that I personally look for verifiable information on anything people say to come to my own conclusions..

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the response! I can understand that. I do think though, is that when people make claims, such as the dinar outside of the banks really is not 27.6 Trillion, or that deletion of zeros does not mean a Rd, or that it will RV this month, or the notes have been printed just waiting to be released (some even stating they even saw pictures) if they provided some sort of proof, something of substance to support these theories, that would definitely go a long way with helping them see things other than their view of things. That would be the best thing to do so that they cannot feel less than positive about this investment. Personally, I believe that is the biggest issue that they take with things they read IMO... I can tell you that I personally look for verifiable information on anything people say to come to my own conclusions..

There are extremes on both sides on almost any issue(not just dinar). IMO respect each others views and right to believe as they wish. If you and I respectfully disagree, who's hurt? This notion of trying to inform others is righteous for those who wish to be informed. But to many times feelings get hurt,names are called, & panties get twisted all because one side can't believe the other does'nt see things there way. And at the end of the day people will still believe that what they choose. I listen/read/research from multiple of sources and form my own opinion.I don't feel the need to offer my thoughts on the merits of this investment cause at the end of the day will that change the outcome.............no. Does anyone here know Shabs on a first name bases or have his number on speed dial?.............I don't think so.We can guess on the possible outcomes based on what is stated in articles,printed on spread sheets or by so called intel. But as of this date no one knows with 100% certainity,so until this thing pops.......................we wait. Take care

I don't want to even consider that this won't give me a fantastic return. And I don't want to read of that possibility or hear someone say it, either. Many people say such things in order to keep themselves "'grounded." I see absolutely no benefit to being grounded in my hopes and dreams. I believe many things come to us only because we focus on the outcome we want specifically and unrelentingly, so those people who are trying to be grounded here are doing it at my expense by breaking my focus. I think they are actually slowing down the RV because they are breaking the concentration of many of us whose combined energies are drawing it to all of us. That's my belief, and I'm stickin' to it. <smile>

• Upvote 1

Bump