Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Leap Day Update

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Licking An Ice Cream Cone During A Sand Storm In Baghdad. Funny, I Don't Recall Ordering One With Sprinkles ?

02/29/2012 Greetings don't promote other sites Members.

I just wanted to give you a quick update.

I feel that our sources are pretty darn reliable. After Millionday posted an actual article on what Ray's contacts stated the the other day, I wanted to share what I am hearing.

Now I have not had a change to confirm this by other sources and contacts, but I will go with what I got.

I am hearing and being told that the final ministers will be presented to the public the week of March 8th. Abvously things can change at the drop of a pin, but until I hear differently, I will share this.

I am also hearing that Maliki is set to go to Kuwait mid March to wrap up the necessary Chapter VII issues.

I do think progress is being made, however all it takes is one issue to delay the inevitable. Stay positive and let this play out on the timeline that the Iraqi's deem fit.

Have a great week and even better weekend.

Blessings,

Steve

Related Article

Maliki to visit Kuwait by mid-MarchFebruary 29, 2012

Baghdad (AIN) –The Iraqi Embassy in Kuwait announced that "The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, will visit Kuwait by mid-March.

An informed source stated to AIN "Maliki, during his visit, will discuss a number of pending issues including the means of relieving Iraq from the 7th Chapter of UN's Charter, Kuwaiti Captives' issue, the disputes over the borders and the Iraqi compensations to Kuwait."

Earlier, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hoshyar Zebari, handed over the official invitation for the Kuwaiti Emir to attend the upcoming Arab Summit in Baghdad.

http://www.alliraqne...itical&Itemid=2

Related Article

Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki to visit Kuwait on March

February 28, 2012

Baghdad (AIN)-The Kuwaiti Qabas Newspaper mentioned that "The Iraqi Premier Nouri al-Maliki will visit Kuwait to discuss possible settlement for the pending issues between both countries next March."

The newspaper stressed that "Among the pending files are the MubarakHarbor, maintaining borders demarcation and non identified maritime borders between Kuwait and Iraq."

"Treating these files will help to maintain trust between both countries," according to the Kuwaiti newspaper.

http://translate.goo...7%26Itemid%3D56

• Upvote 4

I like how he implores us to LET it play out on the timeline that Iraqi's have set for themselves... like we have any other choice? NO, IRAQ! DO IT NOW!!! lol...

Anyway, hopefully all this means something and we'll see the results soon.

hahaha,

I'm with ya on that... DO IT NOW, as nike says... JUST DO IT! :P

• Upvote 2

SteveI..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: even if by some miracle he actual knows that Maliki is going to Kuwait to work out the open chapter 7 issues and the remaining ministers will be announced the week of March 8th, which is highly unlikely.....it does not mean the RV will follow shortly behind. My question is this....If SteveI sources are pretty darn reliable as he says, where did he get his education? cause he certainly doesn't know the meaning of reliable.....most 3rd graders know what it means :bulb: wait...it just came to me, SteveI is 6 years old. Now I understand his posts, Okie must be 4? :lmao:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Thank you Thugs! Why are your sprinkles...er...moving?

Oh and we have a date from aa post Yota did saying March 14th for the pending visit to Kuwait ;)

Thugs sprinkles were moving? Where are the sprinkles?

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Licking An Ice Cream Cone During A Sand Storm In Baghdad. Funny, I Don't Recall Ordering One With Sprinkles ?

Read more:

They're not sprinkles, they're dried camel droppings, an eastern delicacy. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2