Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BROTHER CALLED ON INFO

HYDRANT

She wouldn't happen to be 16 would she? :lol: :lol:

No, She also said all last year that we were crazy when my brother and I were saying before the end of the year, She said God told her it wouldn't happen until she was 24, turned 24 last December. She also believes God told her the rate, not tellin' that though! (it's a good one a lot better than $.17)

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 3

I usally dont post this stuff and never have but my brother just stopped in and said that his son just called him[which works in chicago on the exchange] and told him that someone in the state dept had tipped someone off that the end of march the rv will come in at the rate of $3.63 take it for what its worth which i do and not holding my breath but its possible. i havent posted for a long time but what the h-ll i seen a lot worse things posted--------i wont hold my breath

Thanks for the input.

How about March 28th?

That would be one heck of a Birthday Present for me, don't you think!

Go Shabs!!

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHA, got to love it. March 2012, I'll be having a birthday the last week of March. (Okay, it's the 27th) If it happens that week and at that rate, I'm gonna be happy dancin' all the way to Vegas!!!

:partyhat::woot::partyhat::woot::eyebrows:

March 27 sounds real good to me too. It's a good day to retire and sip sweet tea.

• Upvote 1

my birthday is march 26. what a wonderful birthday that would be!!!! here's hoping! emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

My birthday too :D Go March 26th, or it would be great to quit my job on the 21st(23rd anniversary at the same job) or, My 19 year anniversary on the 19th. Anytime in March works for me!

I'm an aries around the end of the month as well folks!!! Seems like there's a bunch of us that would have fantastic birthday presents with an RV in Marchtongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif Come on Shabs...... you know you wanna have a world renowned currency by the Arab Summit the end of Marchth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Mak63

****////

R2 --- ain't 'early Spring' the end of March/beginning of April where you live, son?... :blink:

Being formerly of the Wash,DC ilk - must say - love the rumour/love the source :P

And as for that RATE - aw hell, I'm gonna marry it I love IT so much ! :wub:

Well Sgt you, me your new wife 3.63 need to take this rate and use it to plan the deep sea fishing trip of all fishing trips... Beers, Laughs, some war story swapping and BIG FISH.... Life will be good sir... :D

PS.... Se i've been telling you guys all along that the RV is just waiting for my R&R.... I should be home around the 24th...Great date for a RV, don't ya think...... SWAMI D HAS SPOKEN :P

Edited by DEESEAN
  • Upvote 1

No, She also said all last year that we were crazy when my brother and I were saying before the end of the year, She said God told her it wouldn't happen until she was 24, turned 24 last December. She also believes God told her the rate, not tellin' that though! (it's a good one a lot better than $.17)

WM13

I've been having reoccurring visions of a cheeseburger with onion rings.

Let's dissect my visions, shall we?

A double cheese burger so that = 2.

Two onion rings equal = 00

So that makes the rate 2.00

Now the date you ask?

In my dream, the cheeseburger grew legs and started chasing me, frightened - I woke up quickly to stop the nightmare. I looked over at the clock and it said 3:24 AM.

That means march 24th.

These are my visions.

I've never been wrong about food.

• Upvote 3

I've been having reoccurring visions of a cheeseburger with onion rings.

Let's dissect my visions, shall we?

A double cheese burger so that = 2.

Two onion rings equal = 00

So that makes the rate 2.00

Now the date you ask?

In my dream, the cheeseburger grew legs and started chasing me, frightened - I woke up quickly to stop the nightmare. I looked over at the clock and it said 3:24 AM.

That means march 24th.

These are my visions.

I've never been wrong about food.

HAH, sloth just pointed to My R&R date...... When Swami D speaks more people should listen..... Look out Okie i'm coming to take the Title :lol:

HAH, sloth just pointed to My R&R date...... When Swami D speaks more people should listen..... Look out Okie i'm coming to take the Title

Edited by DEESEAN