Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med: A Leak To The Media Saying They're Only Weeks Away !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Maliki To The Media !

02/27/2012 MED says to (05:45:16): GM DS IF YOUR LURKING I SUGGEST YOU SAY GM

CUZ I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT STUFF THIS MORNING

I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO DISCUSS

LINE BY LINE DID YOU ALL GET MY EMAIL

I SENT IT OUT ABOUT 1:00 AM OR 1:30AM OK LETS GET STARTED

A source at the Central Bank of Iraq weeks before the government's intention to change the currency by deleting three zeros from the right side of the categories of the current currency

I CUT THE PARA CUZ THIS WAS MISSED

A source at the Central Bank of Iraq weeks before the government's intention to change the currency by deleting three zeros from the right side of the categories of the current currency

NOW IF THEY WERE RELEASING IN SEPTEMBER

WHICH IS A GOOD 6 MONTHS AWAY

THEN THE PHRASE WEEKS WOULD NOT APPLY

BUT IF WE ARE TALKING MAY

THEN IT WOULD

THIS WAS A LEAK TO THE MEDIA

FROM SOMEONE WITHIN CBI

IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

AND TO ME A HUGE BLUNDER ON SECURITY FOR CBI

BUT TO ME

THAT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM

IT IS AS WE SAY IRAQ AND NOTHING IS SACRED

SO NOW THEY ARE SAYING WEEKS AWAY

THIS IS HUGE

NEXT

And will be the new currency in 2013 and the establishment of the new currency will take place of the current two-year void at the end of the old currency, but banks will continue to receive for 10 years after the switch for the purposes and not for circulation.

THIS IS NOT LIKE MANY MISUNDERSTOOD

WHAT IT IS SAYING IS THAT 2013 IS THE OFFICIAL TIME FRAME THE NEW DENOMS WILL BE THE ONLY IN CIRCULATION ACCEPTED

NOT THAT IT WILL COME OUT IN 2013

SO IT WILL BE APPROXIMATELY ONE YEAR OUT

ALONG WITH THE CURRENT DINAR

NOW TO ME

DINAR WILL BE DINAR

IF THEY WERE TO CHANGE THE NAME

THEN YES WE ARE SCREWED

BUT IT IS NOT CHANGING

SO TO MAKE ALL ABLE TO UNDERSTAND

2013 IS THE END OF THE LARGE

AND THE NEW WILL BE THE ONLY OUT FOR USE

NEXT

The source added that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain equal to the value of the current purchasing power of currency.

NOW YES THIS IS TRUE

AND IS NOT ANYTHING NEW

INTERNALLY IT WILL SEEM TO HAVE NO CHANGE

BUT IT DOES CHANGE

ALL THE VALUES OF GOODS AND SERVICES WILL ALL BE REDONE

TO ACCOMADATE THE NEW LOWER DENOMS WITH A RATE OF EXCHANGE OF 1.25 OR 1.17

WHATEVER THEY HAVE REALLY DECIDED ON

NOW WILL THEY BE ABLE TO BUY MORE WITH THE NEW DENOMS INTERNALLY

NO

OF COURSE NOT

BUT

AND WE WILL ADDRESS THE BUT LATER

NEXT

Valslah worth a thousand dinars, which now becomes the new dinars worth of currency, which the current value of becoming a million dinars worth a thousand dinars, and so on.

THIS IS ALSO TRUE

BUT THEY ARE TALKING INTERNALLY

THIS HAS TO BE REMEMBERED

SO NOT TO BE CONFUSED ON WHAT IS HAPPENING EXTERNALLY

AND HOW MUCH INCREASED PURCHASING POWER THE NEW RATE OF 1.25 OR 1.17 WILL BE

HAVE

NEXT

MED says to (06:01:54):

Because of the importance of the topic and some people have a misunderstanding as there are those who believe that it is possible to make profits from the current Iraqi dinar buy and sell in the post

NOW THIS IS ALSO TRUE

I HAVE SAID THAT THOSE INSIDE IRAQ

WILL NOT PROFIT

THEY ALREADY HAVE

BY THE SALE OF THE DINAR TO EXTERNAL SOURCES

YOU CANT DOUBLE DIP TO MY WAY OF THINKING

THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ARE NOT INVESTORS

THEY WERE INVESTED IN

NEXT

MED says to (06:04:11):

The second: How will the government, especially the monetary authority, to ensure the relationship between the two currencies offsetting existing and new so as not to cause harm to any of the switch?

THIS DEALS WITH

JUST HOW ARE THEY GOING TO COVER THE NEW RATE

WELL THIS TO ME CONTRADICTS HIS EARLIER STATEMENT

IF IT HAS THE SAME RATE

AS HE STATES

THEN WHY DOES IT NEED TO HAVE ANY MORE FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES

TO COVER IT

THIS IS THE WHOLE IN HIS THINKING

HE SHOULD HAVE PROOF READ HIS ARTICLE

SOME MAY NOT GRASP THAT HE GOOFED

FIRST SAID NO INCREASE IN VALUE

THEN COMES AND SAYS

HOW WILL YOU COVER IT

WELL IF YOU MEANT WHAT YOU SAID IN THE BEGINNING

THEN IT IS ALREADY COVERED

THEN IN THE LATTER PARA'S

HE EXPLAINS HOW THEY COULD COVER THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

MAYBE HE JUST THOUGHT THAT THOSE IN THE ME

WOULD NOT CATCH HIS BLUNDER

BUT WE IN THE WEST

ARE MUCH MORE ON THE BALL

NEXT

Iraqi dinar remained a result, maintaining a stable exchange rate and the official of $ 3.2 of the dinar.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

ONLY TIME SOMEONE CAN CLAIM AN OFFICIAL RATE

IS IF IT IS ACTUALLY TRADEABLE

AND ACCEPTED BY THE IMF

OUR CURRENCY POLICE

AND IS THEN TESTED ON THE OPEN MARKET AND ACCEPTED AT THAT RATE FOR PURCHASING POWER

IT NEVER WAS

IT WAS AN ARBITRARY VALUE THAT SADAAM CAME OUT WITH

WHICH THE ACTUAL VALUE THEY REALLY PUT ON THE DINAR ACCORDING TO U.S. SOURCES

WAS ABOUT .30 CENTS

IRAQ WAS SO FAR IN DEBT

AND OWED HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS IN USD

TO SO MANY COUNTRIES

THEIR OIL PRODUCTION WAS MINIMAL

ALL THE PRODUCTION FACILITIES WERE DECREPIT

AND NOT TAKEN CARE OF

NEXT

But after the disappearance of Iraq's vast reserves of foreign currency after the outbreak of the Iraq war - Iran and the impact of the high costs of the war, the government left the labor law of the currency and started to spend without quantitative restrictions, which led to a continuing decline in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in the value of purchasing power.

THIS IS THE POINT I MADE ABOVE

AND SUPPORTS WHAT I JUST EXPLAINED

NEXT

Despite the government's adherence to the Iraqi official exchange rate of $ 3.2 of the dinar in official dealings, highlighted the developments of the last price is the price of dinars on the black market, which is determined by the forces of supply and demand, and reached the price of three thousand dinars to the dollar.

THIS EXPLAINS THAT SADAAM KEPT CLAIMING THE 3.2 RATE

BUT

IN ACTUALITY

IT WAS ABOUT 3000 TO 1

SO THAT IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE SOURCES THAT STATED .30

NEXT

Will resort to install it to the dollar or a basket of currencies or managed float method of tracking any leave, as is currently the case, is determined by the forces of supply and demand within the margin of acceptable power to intervene to maintain.

NOW THIS HERE IS IMPORTANT

IT IS SAYING AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU ENTER A BASKET OF CURRENCIES

AND THAT MEANS ONE THING

ONE RATE OF EXCHANGE

ONE

NOT ONE OF 1166

AND ONE OF 1.25 OR 1.17

IT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS

NEXT

ALSO

THIS EXPLANATION BLOWS THE NEW RATE SAME AS THE OLD EVEN THOUGH IT IS 1000 DINARS MORE IN VALUE

NOW THAT IS A TONGUE TWISTER

OK ALL GOODS IN IRAQ WILL BE CHANGED

TO ACCOMADATE THE RATE OF 1.25 PER 1USD

OK

LETS ACCEPT THAT

NOW LETS ACCEPT THAT THEY GO INTO A BASKET OF CURRENCIES

AND ARE NOT INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY WHICH SHABIBI STATED IS HIS GOAL

NOW IN THE U.S.

LETS SAY A MCDONALDS HAMBURGER IS 1.20

IF THEY WERE TO PAY FOR THIS BURGER

ARE THEY PAYING AT THE RATE OF 1166

OR WILL THEY EXPECT TO PAY AT 1.25

IT WILL BE THE 1.25

THIS IS WHERE THEY HAVE INCREASED THE PURCHASING POWER

ETERNALLY

AND IN THE LONG RUN

IS WHERE THEY WILL SEE THE IMPACT

OF THIS 1.25 OR 1.17 RATE

NOONE IS CHANGING THERE COUNTRIES VALUES ON GOODS

JUST CUZ THE DINAR WAS CHANGED

THE PRICE IS THE PRICE

SAME AS IT IS NOW

AND IN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES

NONE OF THE CHANGES

AS TWO CURRENCIES

RUNNING PARALLEL

APPLY

THE U.S. AS A KINDNESS

OR THE UK

OR CANADA

OR THE UE

EU

ARE GOING TO THEN DUMP THE NEW DENOMS INTO THEIR COUNTRY

ALL THAT WILL BE IN EXISTENCE

WILL BE THE CURRENT DINAR

AND IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE

ALL CHANGES TO BE MADE

ARE NOT THROUGH HARD CURRENCY

BUT ONLY THE ONES THEY CAN APPLY BY COMPUTER

AS IN WAGES

LOANS

AND ACCOUNTS

NEVER IS IT MENTIONED YET

AS IN 2003

WHEN CPA ORDER 43 CAME OUT

EXPLAINING IN FULL

HOW WHEN THEY COME IN AND EXCHANGE HARD CURRENCY FOR HARD CURRENCY

THEY WILL GET EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT

OK THAT IS MY EXPLANATION OF THE ARTICLE

IT WAS ON MY MIND ALL NIGHT AND I STUDIED IT OVER AND OVER FOR HRS

mpw says to (06:24:13):

ty med

MED says to (06:24:13):

AT FIRST READ I THOUGHT S****

BUT AFTER GOING OVER LINE BY LINE

I GRASP THE ENTIRE ARTICLE

YW

OK ALL DONE

• Upvote 8

Here Is A Copy Of An Article In The DV News Section That Might Be The One Which Med Is Breaking Down. ;)

2 - 26 - 2012

A source at the Central Bank of Iraq weeks before the government's intention to change the currency by deleting three zeros from the right side of the categories of the current currency, any division of denominations present on A, and thus become a category one thousand dinars, the current, for example, equal to the new dinars and the five thousand is equal to 50 new dinars and a thousand percent, equal to a hundred new dinars. And will be the new currency in 2013 and the establishment of the new currency will take place of the current two-year void at the end of the old currency, but banks will continue to receive for 10 years after the switch for the purposes and not for circulation.

The source added that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain equal to the value of the current purchasing power of currency. Valslah worth a thousand dinars, which now becomes the new dinars worth of currency, which the current value of becoming a million dinars worth a thousand dinars, and so on.

Because of the importance of the topic and some people have a misunderstanding as there are those who believe that it is possible to make profits from the current Iraqi dinar buy and sell in the post, you should ask two questions - first: What is the government's goal of this change? The second: How will the government, especially the monetary authority, to ensure the relationship between the two currencies offsetting existing and new so as not to cause harm to any of the switch?

It can be said in answer to the first question that the Iraqi dinar was until 1981 partly covered with gold and foreign currencies (70 percent), and partly because the Iraqi treasury permissions Iraq was applied to the vestiges of the gold standard. In order to maintain the cover, successive governments have continued to link fiscal policy, especially current expenditure and investment expenditure in the case of balance of payments, an increase of the revenues from Iraqi foreign assets, especially oil export revenues, reserves of gold.

The success of this linkage applied administrative restrictions on foreign exchange, both, trade in goods and services, and capital movement, and applied monetary and fiscal policies of the province. Iraqi dinar remained a result, maintaining a stable exchange rate and the official of $ 3.2 of the dinar. The Iraqi dinar has as large a store of value inside Iraq and in foreign markets, especially markets of neighboring countries. But after the disappearance of Iraq's vast reserves of foreign currency after the outbreak of the Iraq war - Iran and the impact of the high costs of the war, the government left the labor law of the currency and started to spend without quantitative restrictions, which led to a continuing decline in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in the value of purchasing power.

And increased economic blockade imposed on Iraq in 1990 it worse. Despite the government's adherence to the Iraqi official exchange rate of $ 3.2 of the dinar in official dealings, highlighted the developments of the last price is the price of dinars on the black market, which is determined by the forces of supply and demand, and reached the price of three thousand dinars to the dollar. After the occupation of Iraq and the lifting of the ban on exports of oil reserves of the country and abroad, and turning to the Iraqi Central Bank to regulate the daily auctions for the sale of currency for the banks, the value of Iraqi dinar than three thousand dinars to the dollar to about 1125 dinars now.

Deprived the Iraq war - the economic blockade of Iran and the Iraqi dinar after a lot of consideration as a store of value and medium of the circulation, causing the transformation of most of the transactions to the dollar. And thus the dollarization of the economy got in Iraq. It will be the first impact of the decision to change the currency to the rehabilitation of the dinar and make way for all denominations, including small to find its way back to trading as well as to end the dollarization of the economy and return to the Iraqi dinar to deal only.

As for your second question, and most importantly, Vldman offsetting the relationship between the two currencies existing and new, you need the monetary authority to issue instructions provided on the following:

Divided the Iraqi government expenses, including salaries of staff at A as well. The civil servant who receives currently 1.5 million dinars become a new salary of 1500 dinars, divided the prices of goods and services on A as well, becomes a commodity that is worth a thousand dinars and the dinars, equal to the censoring effect.

And divide the existing debt on individuals and the government, companies and the banking sector A as well, the person that his trust to the bank becomes a current million dinars his trust again. And take all the courts and judicial authorities in this division, upon receipt of specific complaints. But if the dollar of the debt shall continue to fulfill it to the dollar. As well as bank deposits are divided over a thousand.

But the monetary authority will continue to face more difficult task is to determine the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. Will resort to install it to the dollar or a basket of currencies or managed float method of tracking any leave, as is currently the case, is determined by the forces of supply and demand within the margin of acceptable power to intervene to maintain. The most appropriate option for the conditions in Iraq as a developing country is to stabilize the exchange rate, both against the dollar or to a basket of currencies, and choosing the appropriate exchange rate because the official exchange rate of the previous $ 3.2 of the dinar was originally overstated and should be chosen exchange rate less may be the price at which the link dinar against Currently the dollar after dividing it into a thousand dollars to 1.125 dinars a good price.

My link

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107369-change-the-iraqi-currency-and-the-expected-effects/#ixzz1nbaoeSy4

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

Ok Bash away... I have read and re read this post many times... One of us is on too much koolaid. ( I checked my mug still just coffee) Made no sence to me at all. Because Sonny made a comment thought worth the read. NOT. When written he could not have been coherent.

If Sonny could make some sence out of it much appreciated. What am I missing???? Anyone? :blink::(;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

More Med hype......wake up and smell coffee boyz :blink: When the dinar was artificially rated at $3.22 by Sadaam, Med says it was really only worth $0.30US and that was when there was only about 30 billion dinar in circulation....today we have some 3 to 30 trillion in circulation, depending on who is telling the story....that's at least 100, maybe 1000 times more dinar in circulation today. DO THE MATH :o

Talk to some real currency traders......find out what a currency's value is based on.....Adam is right (IMO) if we see 10 to 30 cents, we'll be very, very lucky. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes there is the theory that the CBI is removing the big notes from circulation but I haven't seen one solid fact that the money supply is shrinking. Also I can't see where a 25k bill in the hands of an Iraqi is only going to be 25 and ours still 25000. Another supposed fact being held is that the nominal value is changing. Well duh, that will have to change when they drop the three zeros from the large bills. Anything can happen but don't swallow too much of these supposed facts to the point your life relies on them. The Iraqis don't want to make us rich at their expense. Step back and use some common sense. If it does otherwise then congratulations.

This is nonsense. So if it did RV 1:1 and they honor the 25K out of country, but not in country, all an Iraqi would have to do is send a bunch of 25K dinar notes in the mail to his cousin in Europe and cash out a millionaire, leave the country, and live happily ever after. Sorry folks, doesn't work that way. When they RD in country, it affects all bills world wide. Yeah, it sucks.

Edited by DinarChiTown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1