Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbies - Ignore Okies claim of $12+ RV...

Personally I am beyond sick and tired of Okie and his RV squalls. I saw his $12+ USD claim tonight and it's INSANE and insulting...

I will tell you what is happening and it is clear what they have in mind...

I was out today, stores, restaurants, etc... was jammed packed like it was holiday shopping. I realized many people are getting their tax returns.. Well, look what we have being touted around. Okie and his group of goons know that so many new "investors" will follow their every word and get the Dinar "while they can" since it RV'd... Looks like they plan on a blitz to get people to spend their tax return to pad THEIR pockets with commission. You think they are being your buddy by offering a coupon code worth 10%, etc...? Think again, that is their affiliate "coupon code" that pays them nicely. Beyond a coupon code I don't doubt for a second that he is paid a salary. When you pump on the scale he does there is a motive, just now that it's not because he is a swell guy or that it's for you.

Spend your tax return how you wish but don't get sucked in the PUMPER trap.

I have been in for a year and I have LOST COUNT how many times he claimed it has RV'D! It's sickening how he constantly leads new Dinarians on that it is going to RV in 24-48 hours or claims that an RV occurred.

When I was told about Dinar over a year ago Okie and the other 24 hour RV bozo's had me excited before I learned what they were doing, that is... PUMPING dinar for their OWN financial gain...

My frustration is towards their lies and the peoples lives they ruin. Over the summer Okie squealled that the RV happened one night(well.. one of many nights!) and had the nerve to tell someone to "Quit your job, the RV has happened!" when a guy asked if he was confident that the RV happened and if he was able to quit his job... Anyone is a fool to quit their job until they cash in.

I could keep on going but know that no matter how sincere he tries to sound, he and his goons are full of LIES...

• Upvote 15

Tell them MAN .......i was trying to figure why they where pulling all the stops ............you nailed it man +1wink.gif

If just 1 person sees this and it opens their eyes I would be glad. They see a money train with tax returns. This is why they are claiming $12+ USD so they can play on people dreams and adrenaline fueled impulse purchasing of Dinar.

Why post anything that comes from Okie we well most of us know he is FULL OF *****

I don't post Okie's BS, I set out to educate anyone that does not know better or too new to know better.

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

mrwhitewolf...posting the gooroos on this site and then talking about what non sense they spew helps newbies realize they are full of it....when they see it joked about then they'll realize how often and incorrectly the same people repeatedly call the RV....so in a weird way, lol, it actually helps some see the light...

• Upvote 3

Thanks my freind, I think you hit the nail on the head!! I have watched this site as well as others for over a year and rode the roller coaster of weekly claims. I am very happy that myself and several of my freinds who invested decided to treat this like a weekend in Vegas. The only problem is the pumpers say the same thing every weekend. I guess it's my stupidity for following so closely. This site is by far the most honest and always gives me both sides for the best perspective . Please do your due diligence nbefore running out spending your money based on the pumping!!! I pray it will RV and any return on my investment would be awesome.

Pers,

Right on... so glad to hear your perspective for 2012 ;)

I am not in the rv waiting room anymore... I am in the lounge and enjoying the music with some vino :)

Sorry, pers....just couldn't help it... I hear you on the pumpers... wish they go to Timbuktu and pump water for some people... the effort will be much more appreciated :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

mrwhitewolf...posting the gooroos on this site and then talking about what non sense they spew helps newbies realize they are full of it....when they see it joked about then they'll realize how often and incorrectly the same people repeatedly call the RV....so in a weird way, lol, it actually helps some see the light...

OK that kind-of makes sense

but can we not just be honest and tell the truth

• Upvote 1

As much as I would like to debate with you fine folkes

it is 11'oo my time and my wife is makeing me go to bed cause we leave for Canada at 4 in the morning

love u peeps

Sounds like caffeine will be a staple for you tomorrow laugh.gif

It's 1:42 and about to head out in a few but at least I can sleep past 4!

Hope you and your wife have a good trip.

What makes him stand and fight

When he only wants to love

And why do they push so hard

When he only needs a shove

EVERY TIME I SEE HIM GIVE

IT'S HIS TURN TO TAKE

Every time I see him go

Everybody says to wait

Can't get loose

You can fight like hell

But you can't get loose

You can dream

But you can't get loose

It's holdin' on, holdin' on

Can't get loose

Oh, no, no

What makes on man rich

How's another man get so poor

What make someone care so much

For things another man can just ignore

Some questions go unanswered

And they have for quite some time

Something's forever sacred

We're just prisoners of our own minds

Chorus:

Can't get loose

We can fight like hell

But we can't get loose

We can dream

But we can't get loose

Keep's holdin' on, holdin' on

Can't get loose

Shake it, share it, share it loose

Oh yea

There she sits

With stars in her eyes

But too afraid to dance

'Cause every guy that she holds so close

Just wants to get in her pants

Oh yea

Can't get loose

Can't get loose

Can't get loose

Can't get loose

Tell me what keeps her by his side

When she's treated just like dirt

The fear of the dark unknown

Appears to be much worse than the hurt

So she stays up nights and dreams

Of a knight in shining armour

Who will rescue her one day

While time keeps going against her

• Upvote 1

Personally I am beyond sick and tired of Okie and his RV squalls. I saw his $12+ USD claim tonight and it's INSANE and insulting...

I will tell you what is happening and it is clear what they have in mind...

I was out today, stores, restaurants, etc... was jammed packed like it was holiday shopping. I realized many people are getting their tax returns.. Well, look what we have being touted around. Okie and his group of goons know that so many new "investors" will follow their every word and get the Dinar "while they can" since it RV'd... Looks like they plan on a blitz to get people to spend their tax return to pad THEIR pockets with commission. You think they are being your buddy by offering a coupon code worth 10%, etc...? Think again, that is their affiliate "coupon code" that pays them nicely. Beyond a coupon code I don't doubt for a second that he is paid a salary. When you pump on the scale he does there is a motive, just now that it's not because he is a swell guy or that it's for you.

Spend your tax return how you wish but don't get sucked in the PUMPER trap.

I have been in for a year and I have LOST COUNT how many times he claimed it has RV'D! It's sickening how he constantly leads new Dinarians on that it is going to RV in 24-48 hours or claims that an RV occurred.

When I was told about Dinar over a year ago Okie and the other 24 hour RV bozo's had me excited before I learned what they were doing, that is... PUMPING dinar for their OWN financial gain...

My frustration is towards their lies and the peoples lives they ruin. Over the summer Okie squealled that the RV happened one night(well.. one of many nights!) and had the nerve to tell someone to "Quit your job, the RV has happened!" when a guy asked if he was confident that the RV happened and if he was able to quit his job... Anyone is a fool to quit their job until they cash in.

I could keep on going but know that no matter how sincere he tries to sound, he and his goons are full of LIES...

So you mean...Okie is lying?? :unsure:

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

We get no where by bashing anyone!!! pray one day he is right and see what happens!!!If if everyone had a little faith you could moved this mountain!!!!!!! Just saying!!! Stay positive everyone,GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bashing? This is educating those who are new and are not aware of their constant RV claims and ridiculous rates.

Anyone who dives in to learn about this investment beyond the "guru" claims can see what they are doing... There are a handful that don't squeal RV every other day and with rates that are playing on peoples dreams. It's true that no one knows but in the same breath the non-pumpers point out what to watch for like budget, HCL, Article 140, Chap 7, Article 8 with IMF etc...

I don't feel the need to write very often or comment on every thread but I can't stand seeing people be played by their emotions with false claims. I say that because I had the same emotions played on when I got in. My friend was so convinced but Okie last year that he was going to sell his car to buy more Dinar because Okie and his clan said 10000% RV has happened, etc... I talked him out of it and he has was thankful that I did. I only come here to help my DV friends as I have my good friend. This thread is not to hurt anyone's feelings or start an anti-Okie etc.. group but in hopes that I can help others.

• Upvote 1