Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Bytes - ATM's !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Selling Guru Bobblehead Dolls. Collect The Whole Set + We'll Throw In An Okie Pinata !

2-18-2012 Guru Kaperoni i have always had a problem with the quantity of dinar sold outside Iraq. It is estimated at 3-7 trillion...i had some evidence that it would never go back to Iraq, but the articles the last few weeks have confirmed this...it has been stated directly by the CBI that the dinar will be a world foreign currency reserve and more importantly held by world banks and Saleh himself said...for a very long time...that give factual confirmation...that this can RV as the CBI is not funding this...that the plan all along was for them to leak out dinar and eventually it would be collected and held by the World banks, Central Banks and in the US, the Federal Reserve. i dont think there is a chance it will be much over the 1 to 1 rate. I say that, because i know where the dinar is going that we own.

2-17-2012 Guru Doc This week brought good and not so good news. The good news is the key issues are being addressed. The budget is center of attention and the education phase for the lower denoms continues. One media release suggested a vote on the budget would be Monday. Other news releases continue to indicate the rate will be $1. A really interesting article quotes CBI personnel as currently pursuing IMF article 7 status for the dinar. This is critical for the dinar to be internationally recognized. The bad news is Parliament is out until Saturday once again. However, the big picture remains in tack with great progress toward the prize. Our simple counsel is to watch for these key events and don't expect a miracle this weekend. There are things still not done yet. We report, you decide.

2-17-2012 Newshound Guru Mike some great things going on with the CBI and Banking...Talked about them getting some ATMs machines out there in 24 hours, Getting their people prepared for banking so that they can use their phones to go out there and do their private banking. I ABSOLUTELY FIND IT OUTSTANDING they have 6-8 hours of electricity and they are talking about using their cell phones to do banking and ATM machines.

2-17-2012 Newshound Guru Mike they are still educating everyone in articles out there about how valuable their dollars are, Talking about all the modern technology they have...ATM machines, putting them in restaurants, etc…put them in all of these places where people can go to these places and do what they need to do. Think about this...You would have to have some value!! Why would you be putting these ATMs and these type of technologies out there for a currency that is not valuable at this point in time The ATMs are a great source to get out those lower denoms...so keep an eye on that.

2-17-2012 Guru Ray Mohammad Saleh, the deputy governor of the CBI...on Iraqi TV...said...that the new dinar has all this security stuff built into it that would be hard to counterfeit. He also said that the three zeroes are being dropped...also that they would be distributing the new dinar soon. He also said that all the CBI is waiting for is the go ahead from Maliki...this is significant because he had a news conference two weeks ago saying this, talked to IKNews a few days ago saying this, and is now on Iraqi TV saying this. I feel he is telling everyone that it truly is very soon now and to be ready.

2-17-2012 Guru Ray They are voting on the budget Monday. Also, after they vote on the budget, Maliki is having a meeting sometime next week with all the leaders to settle everything with the government. Everything is moving right along and I feel that it won't be much longer. We are almost there.

• Upvote 11

Thanks for the recrap...er....recap, Thug. ;)

Here's a +1 to your clown shoe size.

I have learned to never say "thanks for the recap" to a driveby Thug unsure.gif ... to get a new "cap", he has to shoot out your old knee cap first ohmy.gif...so be careful what you ask for, Thug always come loaded for bear! You really don't want him to take out that violin case of his and "play you a tune"... that could get to be mighty costly. rolleyes.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I have learned to never say "thanks for the recap" to a driveby Thug unsure.gif ... to get a new "cap", he has to shoot out your old knee cap first ohmy.gif....You really don't want him to take out that violin case of his and "play you a tune"... rolleyes.gif

HA!!! I hear ya, RnS!!! TY amigo, and I'll be careful to size up his "violin case" before resizing his shoes. :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Can NOT find even ONE SINGLE ARTICLE on ATM's in Iraq..... Just saying, me thinks B.S. I would appreciate any article anyone can produce.

God Bless

Goooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Here U Go ! ;)

Central Bank called by private banks and the latter calls for new legislation

Allocating a portion of oil imports for citizen

Development of mechanisms to resolve the outstanding problems

NEWS ARTICLES LINK

Adam Montana] Several years ago there was a big push to get a MASSIVE amount of new ATM (cash) machines into Iraq

[Adam Montana] The push was fairly successful, and a lot of people saw it as a signal that the RV was coming soon

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/105401-adams-official-chat-21512/#ixzz1mr1dVx5l

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/105835-big-atm-news-the-iqd-team/#ixzz1mr0rwhWD

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1