Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 2/15/12

kcw

Maybe just maybe we'll see daylight soon. Thanks Adam for the encouraing words. I know it's not a for sure but it's a step in the right direction. If it helps I'll go over and help out to iinstall the ATM's to speed things up as I know how slow these guys work. Been there . :twocents::tiphat::twothumbs::woot: :woot:

• Upvote 4

Maybe just maybe we'll see daylight soon. Thanks Adam for the encouraing words. I know it's not a for sure but it's a step in the right direction. If it helps I'll go over and help out to iinstall the ATM's to speed things up as I know how slow these guys work. Been there . :twocents::tiphat::twothumbs::woot: :woot:

See daylight...? we are still at at midnight with Iraq.. lol

Just giving you hard times...

Saint, you install the ATM and I practice withdrawal... lol

I can do that and you can practice your withdrawals from your own account and tranfer into mine. How's them bananas :lmao Ps did you get my last message. I know you've been busy and all. :hug: :

How can I get you that Pic

Guest Doug_W_also

"Received a Phone Call at 6:30am Requesting an Immeadiate Meeting with a VIP Partner" I think I like that info = better than the ATM Info!

I personally LOVE both pieces of info :)

"[Adam Montana] one major event coming up is the March 5-7 Arab Summit"

I thought the summit was at the END of March.........

What he's talking about is I believe a financial convention not the Arab Summit. I read an article the other day about it. Sorry no links. I'm not that sophisticated, and don't remember the title either. :)

Oh and the their going to talk about all things banking and how to educate the masses as well. So these articles coming out are not an education campaign like people would have you think. I'm sure the article is still in our news forum here.

[Adam Montana] one major event coming up is the March 5-7 Arab Summit

[Adam Montana] guess what they are talking about there?

[Adam Montana] technology and one of the specific topics is financial technology

[Adam Montana] and a huge key to this operation is not only the technology

[Adam Montana] but the education

[Adam Montana] they have to introduce the technology to the people, EDUCATE the people, and also have a stable government and economy

Technology implementations can take years. I hope the talk on March 5 is specific to EDUCATION and Go Live! If it's about system design, we have a long way to go...

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's just me, but I found the most interesting thing in the chat was the Arab Summit date. March 5-7...? That sure beats the "last of March" date we'd previously thought it would happen. The ATM info sounds like the RV may still be a ways off in order to get them installed and working, etc. I hope you can come back after your meeting and share your thoughts with us. Thanks for all you do, Adam!!! You're the man!

• Upvote 1