Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank open on pres day. Significant?

bacebird

These threads are getting pretty funny. It looks like we all have nothing important, in regards to Iraq, to talk discuss or debate. It is a waiting game now...oh, wait...It is a waiting game...STILL. Bottom Line...Iraq is going to revalue their currency. We won't know when, what bills, the deadline for cash-in, or if we were right or wrong until it POPS! All other nonsense is just NONSENSE! I pray you all have a good weekend. No worries, it should happen before the Arab Summit. At least, I think, or I hope, and eventually, I pout!

• Upvote 1

These threads are getting pretty funny. It looks like we all have nothing important, in regards to Iraq, to talk discuss or debate. It is a waiting game now...oh, wait...It is a waiting game...STILL. Bottom Line...Iraq is going to revalue their currency. We won't know when, what bills, the deadline for cash-in, or if we were right or wrong until it POPS! All other nonsense is just NONSENSE! I pray you all have a good weekend. No worries, it should happen before the Arab Summit. At least, I think, or I hope, and eventually, I pout!

Even if it doesn't happen I have gotten to know a lot of nice people on here.....most of whom I don't even know their real names, or gender, or their favorite activities, or their moral beliefs......

what the hell am I talking about?

Sorry no news in this thread. Get mad if you guys want but the facts are still the facts. Until the Budget, the HCL and certain bank laws are passed we won't see the RV. Believe me i would love nothing more than to wrong here but lets not get excited over every little bit of weirdness that happens in the banking community. I'm willing to bet that more people on DV know whats going on in Iraq than the banks do. Getting too excited about this will drive you nuts. Just stick to whats relevent so you don't have to spend your RV money on a shrink. :lol:

Not trying to be negative here. Just throwing my cent and a half out there.

• Upvote 1

Skank of America? lol allllllllllllllllllrighty then.

ahhhhhhhhhhh lol sorry

Yeah that is what I call Bank of America now. They took part in the huge multi billion dollar bail out only to screw over customers while they took huge bonus checks. Then they took a 5 billion dollar hand out from Buffet and still can get it together. The place is run by skanks soooooooo that is why I now call them skank of amreica

Sorry no news in this thread. Get mad if you guys want but the facts are still the facts. Until the Budget, the HCL and certain bank laws are passed we won't see the RV. Believe me i would love nothing more than to wrong here but lets not get excited over every little bit of weirdness that happens in the banking community. I'm willing to bet that more people on DV know whats going on in Iraq than the banks do. Getting too excited about this will drive you nuts. Just stick to whats relevent so you don't have to spend your RV money on a shrink. :lol:

Not trying to be negative here. Just throwing my cent and a half out there.

You are exactly right. Working on President's Day has nothing to do with the RV, unfortunately. And as for what the average banker knows, my dad is a bank president on the local level and asks me for updates on the dinar about once a week LOL!