Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Gold Rush as Fog of War Lifts

Shelley

i read somewhere about a year or so ago that Iraq had proven resources of minerals , like ,tin , nickel , copper and some others that they estimated to be in the trillions ,. I havent been able to find it , hopefully some one else knows or can find it

would be interesting to read again

• Upvote 1

The discovery of huge quantities of gold in the area of ​​luxury in Baghdad

Date: Tue 02/14/2012 20:38

Continue drilling operations in the area of luxury Aldajh populated eastern Baghdad after the discovery of the existence of huge quantities of atoms of gold metal in the soil ... and continue exploration and drilling for more than two years in the region and under the street extending from Fudhaliyah until the end of the quarter-Obeidi, or so-called (Htit ), a low water is used for the diversion of rain water in flood seasons. was raised thousands of tons of dust, which set aside in order to purification and extraction of gold atoms. says the citizen p. As. C, the drilling operations Taudnaha for more than thirty years of full and since I was young where it continues mechanisms digging the ground in alleys dilapidated and in the street Mayatal movement Almrurotada to the drowning of citizens and the injury beams health prompted families to remove the elderly from the area and transferred to the suburbs beyond, especially with asthma and shortness of breath, he said, we did not know the reasons that push to drill here or there but we were surprised during the past two years to begin drilling operations is a natural and extends for several meters deep in the earth except for drilling longitudinal spanning more than ten kilometers, and then to hear from people that topic related to the discovery of gold. and full of Iraq amounts frightening of oil exporting huge quantities of it to global markets and return with money do not prepare and countless While there are other minerals in smaller quantities, but the discovery of gold in the luxury and commercial quantities could turn Iraq into a producer of gold more than oil, and is expected to increase the prices of real estate in this neighborhood with the start of modest influx of gold seekers

I couldn't get the pic to copy sorry , the last line is great !!!!

The news streaming out of Iraq has gone from incredible to impossible. I thank Jesus that I was awakened to this investment. There are many who were told about Iraq investment opportunity but few listened. I am glad I was one of the ones who did.

Amen !!

Go RV B) B)

While there are other minerals in smaller quantities, but the discovery of gold in the luxury and commercial quantities could turn Iraq into a producer of gold more than oil, and is expected to increase the prices of real estate in this neighborhood with the start of modest influx of gold seekers

Where ever this came from, I don't think they did their arithmetic too well. Lets say Iraq manages to produce 5mbpd of oil and makes $80/barrel. Then even with those conservative figures and at todays astronomical $1700/oz of gold, that would be 2,600 tons of gold per year. Yearly global gold production in the last few years has been around 2,500 tons (the highest it ever got was about 2,800 tons in 1999). So surpassing oil for Iraq? No way. Might be a nice find, but not that big by a long shot. Edited by dvforumuser